Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] (21481 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Saraki Mourns Death Of 21 Bauchi Students, 3 Teachers, Driver / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by tolulope855(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
like seriously did u just mention me to write this?

I modified the post already. I needed you to be informed. That's all.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Hin don pay all outstanding salaries/pensions finish?
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by smardray(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2017
tolulope855:

I modified the post already. I needed you to be informed. That's all.
what if I felt no need to be informed ...mind ur business ooo...I'm hungry I've not eaten....I don't want to transfer aggression oo
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by castrol180(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2017
tolulope855:

This is not the first nor the second time he's rewarding teachers with cars in Ekiti State. Please be informed.

good guy art though! You are a good student of history

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by TEYA: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Political teachers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin abeg he should run for second tenure in ekiti and forget that his presidential ambition

Ekiti loves u

2nd term? undecided

Where have you been, MARS? grin
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Aden777(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Empower them... U dey give them wetin go dey chop their money... How much dem dey collect abeg? Naija my continent
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2017
His he giving the car from his salary(personal acct) or from the money meant for governing the people of Ekiti state.i wish everyone can relate to the story of tortise that promise to design fish
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Oluwapeldon(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2017
if he do am 4 campaign he sha don do am. he don set standard make other's follow am do. teacher's reward is now on earth not in heaven
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
TEYA:
Political teachers

You get eyes cheesy, wallahi you get sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by shadrach77: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
When poverty is in the land politicians will always use it to their advantage. In saner climates car is no big deal. Anyone can afford it.

What projects has he embarked on since assuming the post ? How has he aleviated the troubles of the common man? This will only make 3 people happy. What about the remaining 3 million Ekiti inidigdnes? SMH! kiss
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by phranq30(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
olumidebabalola:
How do they know the best teacher,what measure do you used?
Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Oluwapeldon:
if he do am 4 campaign he sha don do am. he don set standard make other's follow am do. teacher's reward is now on earth not in heaven

If you can refer to this as standard for others to follow, undecided guy you need help!

Nigeria is in trouble really, our orientation though...I weak.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Oluwapeldon(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

If you can refer to this as standard for others to follow, undecided guy you need help!

Nigeria is in trouble really, our orientation though...I weak.
Who need orientation between us what is the achievement of your APC & cohort. Go learn
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by PqsMike: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:
it's a good development but it's also a campaign strategy

To the best of my knowledge.... This guy has been doing this for avvery long time.....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Kobicove(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2017
I hope the winners emerged based on merit
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:

nope! check history, Fayose did more than that in is first tenure

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by israelmao(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Tell me why they'll not give their best?In case someone is asking for standard of measurement,we know best teacher by his students' performances and among other yardstick.Thumb up my main G!
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Ayodaniel2017(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Fayose a bad man
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by besticality: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Was he also campaigning in 2015,2016?. You had better go and check out the past

quote author=olumidebabalola post=61121162]How do they know the best teacher,what measure do you used?[/quote]
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Niyil: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one from the governor.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by naseey(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Does that he didn't pay 8 months salaries for and you are presenting them car, where are they going to have money to fuel it or they are going to park it at home and be looking at it like a mirror? The first mumu Governor we have in yoruba land. He wanted to use it for politics and is it only Teacher they EKITI STATE?
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by sharpwriter(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:
Don't say what you don't knw.... he's been giving teachers cars since 2003.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Bullhari: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:

campaign strategy for 3yrs? haba!!! and what is he campaigning for? president? and who is presidency sef?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Oluwapeldon:

Who need orientation between us what is the achievement of your APC & cohort. Go learn

Did I mention any political parties in my comment?

You trying to politicise the argumentundecided, I won't stoop to that level... you truly need help guy.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by edibobo: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
God bless the Peoples Governor
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:

From day1, Fayose has always been giving this kind of gifts to his people, he has always been going to the market to buy kpomo by himself, he has always been going around doing great deeds.

It's not a campaign ish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
sharpwriter:

Don't say what you don't knw.... he's been giving teachers cars since 2003.

Have you tried to examine the legality of his actions? undecided

What's wrong with Nigerians sef?
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by kaystick86(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one Oshoko, chop up
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Niyinficient(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
olumidebabalola:
How do they know the best teacher,what measure do you used?

Its simple......visit the state and ask. smiley
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by juman(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Eddyolu1: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
can u please go over the message again. This was done in 2015, 2016 and this year again. Not bcoz of politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.