Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] (21478 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Saraki Mourns Death Of 21 Bauchi Students, 3 Teachers, Driver / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by sharpwriter(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

Have you tried to examine the legality of his actions? undecided

What's wrong with Nigerians sef?
What legality of actions.... I stay in Ekiti, and I see it. Everyone here knows he prioritizes teachers. So na campaign he dey wait for each tym he does good. it is not every time that criticism is spot on. At least this isn't the only thing he's doing, so why should meaning be read to every good gesture. And if it's even campaign, he has the right to contest for anything. But this isn't new in Ekiti in his govt.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by pweetiedee(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
silas24:
The same state that owed salaries for so long.
The same state that was rumored to have misused their Paris Funds.
The truth is that politicians do not have the slightest regard for the masses. They pull off very silly stunts and annoying campaign strategies, the sad thing is that it works. And until people realise that all these things are just stunts, they really cannot say they deserve good leadership.

And some people are praising him.

Nigerians sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by ufuosman(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Good one
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by santicruz: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2017
They can sell it
femi4:
How will they maintain the cars without paying salaries.... Fayose is a joke

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by seguno2: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Has he paid all their salaries and pensions?
Does anyone know?
It would be crazy to praise him for the gifts without having paid all salaries and pensions.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by ak22(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
AYLiveSHows:
Ekiti State governor has today gifted Ekiti State teachers New brand cars Hyundai Xcent and KIA RIO.

On the statement he said; Just as it was done in 2015, 2016 , Today in Ekiti State, THREE lucky teachers will go home with brand new cars.

1. Best Primary School Teacher will get brand new Hyundai Xcent

2. Best Secondary School Teacher will get brand new Hyundai Xcent.

3. Headmaster General will get a brand new KIA RIO.
]

Mr Governor don't forget to give them fuel and maintenance money . You know that you are owning them for like 8/7 month salary so that they will not just park the cars at home .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by seguno2: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
santicruz:
They can sell it

Are you okay?
Is everything alright with you?
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by seguno2: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2017
ufuosman:
Good one

kaystick86:
Nice one Oshoko, chop up

Bad one.
Terrible one.
Crazy one.
Do you wear expensive clothes on top of pata olokun that is torn with gaping holes everywhere?
Only a mad man does that, right
I hope that YOU are not mad. I hope.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by tolulope855(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
what if I felt no need to be informed ...mind ur business ooo...I'm hungry I've not eaten....I don't want to transfer aggression oo

And whenever Fayose talks about stomach infrastructure, you will start jesting abi?

But I believe you're being lazy to cook or even serve yourself. Not that there is no food.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by SucreB: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
silas24:
The same state that owed salaries for so long.
The same state that was rumored to have misused their Paris Funds.
The truth is that politicians do not have the slightest regard for the masses. They pull off very silly stunts and annoying campaign strategies, the sad thing is that it works. And until people realise that all these things are just stunts, they really cannot say they deserve good leadership. [/s]
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by 400billionman: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin abeg he should run for second tenure in ekiti and forget that his presidential ambition

Ekiti loves u

Fayose was Ekiti governor in 2004.

Maybe, you were still in primary school then..
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by marv1: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
So dashing three teachers out of several thousands of teachers cars is an achievement to this dumb Governor of my state, who refused to pay salaries.
Nonsense.
Ekiti people you are on your own because atenuje has finished you. That is why you can not demand for what is rightfully yours.
Shame.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by marv1: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
seguno2:
Has he paid all their salaries and pensions?
Does anyone know?
It would be crazy to praise him for the gifts without having paid all salaries and pensions.
Fayose the maradona Governor of my state is owing 5 to 9 months salaries and pension in categories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by DokitaDave(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
ignis:
Pre campaign actions....

2019 is around the corner...
He does this every year. So, I don't think this has anything to do with the coming election.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Anyone praising these gifts when salaries and pensions are owed to thousands needs a visit to the asylum.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
sharpwriter:

What legality of actions.... I stay in Ekiti, and I see it. Everyone here knows he prioritizes teachers. So na campaign he dey wait for each tym he does good. it is not every time that criticism is spot on. At least this isn't the only thing he's doing, so why should meaning be read to every good gesture. And if it's even campaign, he has the right to contest for anything. But this isn't new in Ekiti in his govt.

You live in Ekiti & don't see anything wrong in such practice by your governor, I certainly cannot win this argument. grin

I rest my case. cool
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by sharpwriter(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

You live in Ekiti & don't see anything wrong in such practice by your governor, I certainly cannot win this argument. grin

I rest my case. cool
It's better to rest your case because it's immoral to see good and call it black. If you're informed enough, you'll know that today's is world's teacher's day, and it's commendable celebrating them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by amodu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
olumidebabalola:
How do they know the best teacher,what measure do you used?

The most important thing here is that some of them were rewarded.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by opuada331(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
id911:
May God bless this Yoruba warrior called Ayo Fayose
Fayose for President 2019
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by seguno2: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
marv1:

Fayose the maradona Governor of my state is owing 5 to 9 months salaries and pension in categories.

Why are the Ekiti people so quiet despite their reputed education even when they have information on his pen robbery?

https://www.nairaland.com/3178726/why-froze-gov-fayoses-account

Could it be that the relatives and friends who have RESPONSIBLE employers dash them money thereby underwriting Fayose's stealing and CORRUPTION?
Why do we like shuffering and shmiling?
Are we so foolish?
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
sharpwriter:

It's better to rest your case because it's immoral to see good and call it black. If you're informed enough, you'll know that today's is world's teacher's day, and it's commendable celebrating them.

Your comment tempts me alot but I won't fall for such.

Like I mentioned, the fact that you reside in Ekiti & you apparently don't see anything wrong in such practice by your governor, I rest my case. grin
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by sharpwriter(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

Your comment tempts me alot but I won't fall for such.

Like I mentioned, the fact that you reside in Ekiti & you apparently don't see anything wrong in such practice by your governor, I rest my case. grin
Go and indict him in a court of law!
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by akinsammy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
attention007:
it's a good development but it's also a campaign strategy

he had been doing that before declaring to contest
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by akinsammy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
femi4:
How will they maintain the cars without paying salaries.... Fayose is a joke

Teacher go to cooperative for car loans and I think they use to maintain it... hw much more the one given for free...
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
He should pay civil servants their salary.
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by femi4: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
akinsammy:

Teacher go to cooperative for car loans and I think they use to maintain it... hw much more the one given for free...
Cooperative give loans based on what you saved with them. Without paying their salaries, how do you think its possible to achieve that
Re: Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] by marv1: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
seguno2:

Why are the Ekiti people so quiet despite their reputed education even when they have information on his pen robbery?

https://www.nairaland.com/3178726/why-froze-gov-fayoses-account

Could it be that the relatives and friends who have RESPONSIBLE employers dash them money thereby underwriting Fayose's stealing and CORRUPTION?
Why do we like shuffering and shmiling?
Are we so foolish?
Some of them are very gullible and like small chop chop Fayose gives them thereby silencing their voice.
The labour leaders are cowards some of them saboteurs. Few of them that can voice out are afraid of terror attacks and victimisation from Fayose's gang boys.
Fayose will tell them that it's the FG that is not giving ekiti enough funds because ekiti is in opposition to the ruling party and they will believe him hook line and sinker.
Some of these people don't even have light to watch channel news or current events on reputable TV stations because salary has not being regular for long time..
It is very pathetic. Somebody who is hungry will still be shouting oshoko up and down.
Fayose uses all these factors to play on them especially the elderly men and women and the illiterate youths. The few enlightened ones are afraid of Fayose victimisation for speaking out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams / One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.