Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE (1791 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, The Next Thing / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Moved to www.Wetclef.com

To read the post, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic171.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by Topestbilly(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2017
I no read finish, you made some points tho.

This acting might lead to friend-zoning. let her keep playing "kpam-kpam-golo" with my heart, at least she knows my intention already, then acting can follow.
Nice post
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by HeWrites(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Ok
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by Rayfield: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Atleast this will help many guys get their Balls back.
I am interested in the Next Lesson...
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Topestbilly:
I no read finish, you made some points tho.

This acting might lead to friend-zoning. let her keep playing "kpam-kpam-golo" with my heart, at least she knows my intention already, then acting can follow.
Nice post

Knowing your intention is the act of a nice guy — the mystery is gone. A good-bad guy is mysterious, unpredictable, fun, naughty, crazy, humorous, and so on.

There are two ways of acting:

1. The good-bad guy way (GMC)
2. The Mr. Nice Guy way (NDC)

If you make your intention known and you possess number 2 attitude, you'll be among those silly men / boys creating threads on NL on how the girl they love so much broke their hearts or rejected their proposals and so on.

To know about GMC and NDC, download our FREE 55 page book which you can read in less than 30 minutes here. https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by gentlegenius(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
iLegendd:

The moment you ASK a women for a relationship, you're in trouble and nothing will save you.

In fact, forget it. She'll start avoiding you.

You're supposed to SNEAK into relationships. remember the word "sneak."

Never in your life ask for a relationship. She will not accept it.

She will run or play games. Women unconsciously see any man who asks for a relationship as a weak or plan B man and at the same time, if you don't ask, she'll see you as a nervous coward, but don't worry.

A good-bad guy doesn't ASK for a relationship — he SNEAKS into courtship with her by ACTING.

He starts acting as her boyfriend already and not asking her to accept to be his girlfriend. It's about ACTING and not ASKING.

God said, "Ask / seek and it shall be given unto you."

Wow... So on point.
In fact, this part of your lessons completely describes me. I have never ask any girl in my life to be my girlfriend. Once I see any girl I like, I try at first to control myself and pretend as if I'm not interested in her. Then once I noticed that she likes a few things about me, I'll start being close to her and if the signs are encouraging, I'll just start acting like her boyfriend and before I realize what is happening, she'll reciprocate and begin to act like my girlfriend.
Earlier in my life, I used to think that it's a weakness on my own part to always SNEAK into relationships without having the guts to ASK her for it. But when I later found out that this method is working on almost every girl I want, I simply adopt it as a way of life. Right now I've already dated 5 beautiful girls through this method. At over 30 years of age, I don't even know how to ASK a girl for a relationship and how to pursue or chase girls. I simply make them chase me, then I'll start ACTING.

2 Likes

Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by africanman85: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
I like this. I have this problem u just described above
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
gentlegenius:

Wow... So on point.
In fact, this part of your lessons completely describes me. I have never ask any girl in my life to be my girlfriend. Once I see any girl I like, I try at first to control myself and pretend as if I'm not interested in her. Then once I noticed that she likes a few things about me, I'll start being close to her and if the signs are encouraging, I'll just start acting like her boyfriend and before I realize what is happening, she'll reciprocate and begin to act like my girlfriend.
Earlier in my life, I used to think that it's a weakness on my own part to always SNEAK into relationships without having the guts to ASK her for it. But when I later found out that this method is working on almost every girl I want, I simply adopt it as a way of life. Right now I've already dated 5 beautiful girls through this method. At over 30 years of age, I don't even know how to ASK a girl for a relationship and how to pursue or chase girls. I simply make them chase me, then I'll start ACTING.
On point. As simple as ABC.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
africanman85:
I like this. I have this problem u just described above
We have all the solutions you need. Go to www.Wetclef.com, create an account, and send me a PM over there.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: The Best Way to Propose to a WOMAN to Be Your GIRLFRIEND or WIFE by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
To read the post, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic171.html

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Ladies, Will You Attend This Booze & Nudes Painting Session? (photos) / Hitwe Sign Up - Hitwe Account Registration - Www.hitwe.com Sign In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.