Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? (2060 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by biz2get(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2017
A female candidate fainted on Wednesday during the post-UTME exercise of the University of Lagos (UNILAG). The candidate, identified as Sharon Adenekan by a nurse, was taken to the school health’s centre after slumping as a result of exhaustion.

“The only student who fainted during the exam was a girl and she was discharged later in the evening, after which she went to write her exam,” the nurse told TheCable Lifestyle. “Her sisters even came to look for her at night but we told them that she had been discharged.”

Prospective students of the school who partook in the exercise lamented that it was fraught with disorderliness and that they were kept waiting for hours in inclement conditions.

The post-UTME exercise, which was still ongoing around 8:30pm, was held at the school’s Distance Learning Centre and the ETC Test Centre.

The exercise was conducted in batches.

A candidate who wrote his exam during the first batch said they sat in halls for several hours before writing their tests.

“Got there past 8:00am and entered. We had to sit from hall to hall until around 4pm that I got to the CBT centre at DLI, unfortunately again, they said my centre had been changed to ETC and that a message was sent in that regard but I got none,” said the candidate who refused to be named.

Another candidate said she could not write her post-UTME test until 7pm “and I was supposed to write it by 1:20pm. The whole thing was stressful and annoying”.

She added: “The exam was hectic due to the way and manner in which UNILAG conducted it. The did not stick to the time given on our exam pass.”

The post-UTME test is expected to continue on Thursday.

http://bagagist.com/female-candidate-faints-during-unilags-post-utme-exercise/

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Tittusstar22(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
undecided cheesy grin OK
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nellybobo(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2017
One Of My Babes said They Have Them 30mins... Thats Evil! She Said The Exam Hard Die!
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by AONE555(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
must you hype everything
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Cladez(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2017
You have not started and you are fainting already......by the time you start,na die be that.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2017
One thing about exam is either u fail or u pass....Exam don't define one's destiny.....Maybe d gal 2 dey fear

shout out 2 all my fellow crammers out dere.....e no easy

1 Like

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Why won't she 'faint' PLEASE?!!! Why won't she FAINT?

The country called Nigeria runs on a most DEMORALIZED educational system of INSTITUTIONALIZED FRAUD.

Why the POST UME anyway?!!! Why?!!! What then is the need for writing JAMB in the first place if you still have to write another post UME. JAMB having collected billions of Naira from candidates, only for their results to be DISCREDITED, as not TRUST WORTHY enough as a straight pass into your choice of university.

Hence, a POST UME by universities also charging money from multitude. Is that the way out? THIS IS FRAUD AND ALSO SHOWS THE LEVEL OF STUP!DITY OF THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS WHO CAN BE SO EASILY MILKED BECAUSE THEY ARE MOSTLY A PRODUCT OF THE SAME DYSFUNCTIONAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONFORM THEM TO BE LACKING IN USING THEIR HEAD. PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO LIVE FOR LIES .

Well the answer is simple and straight forward. ITS BUSINESS!!! EDUCATION HAS NOW BECOME ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY. HMM............TIMES SHALL COME IF NIGERIA IS NOT CAREFUL WILL SHED TEARS OF BLOOD. How can a country continue to run on such dysfunctionality and so careless?! People are always so bothered about trivial issues here on NL. Forgeting about such a societal design of misplaced priorities in place.

"It is probably true that business corrupts everything it touches. It corrupts politics, sports, literature, art, labour unions, and so on". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

I find it very REPULSIVE and DISGUSTING that in this day and age FORMAL EDUCATION is still highly restricted and infact privatized with the intentions of generating huge amount of money. Any society which puts MATERIALISM as the core of its functionality and not quest for WISDOM is DEAD!!!

Nigeria is not only DEAD but infact BURIED long time ago. Did you just celebrate 57 years of 'INDEPENDENCE' or NEO-COLONIALISM?

If your president could not sit his ass down in his own country but has to run to his colonial masters for medical treatment please tell me how INDEPENDENT Nigeria is? You have being so BRAIN WASHED, so brain washed that you think you are independent. YOU ARE MOSTLT PUPPETS IN THE HANDS OF THE MASTERS. Its no more than NEO-COLONIZATION infact through the systems of education designed for you to remain ass lickers for life.
The world runs on inter-dependency, Yes we know but not to the point that a whole country's president, a one time head of State had his own kids study abroad and so many of them like that and not eat from the fruit of their own hands.

The aim of education should be "to help students to get to the point where they can learn on their own" (Noam Chomsky)

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE COVER. IT MATTERS WHAT WE DISCOVER". (Albert Einstein). Chubhie, SunshineG.........I gat to mention you guys to this for you are among the very few reasonable heads as far as my personal judgement is concern on NL.

I really feel pity for the innocent beauty lying on the floor. Its systems that runs the world. If it is built on GREED and no COMPASSION then the more people will DEVIATE, become heartless, souless, climb over each other, be spineless, suck up. BECAUSE THE LESS HUMAN THEY BECOME, THE MORE MONEY THEY WILL MAKE AND FURTHER WANDER DOWN THE VORTEX OF THE SOCIETY POWERED BY GREED.

As for Nigeria it such a DEMORALIZED SYSTEM to the extent that its citizens have been so DEHUMANIZED to the point of almost no repair.
AND ALL THAT IT TAKES IS SINCERITY AND HONESTY IN ALL OUR DEALINGS TO MAKE THINGS WORK. THAT SINCERITY IS BUILT INSIDE US NOT OUTSIDE US NOR SOLD IN THE MARKET.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wordworld

You are right, Nigeria is perhaps the sole country in the world where a potential university student or high school grad will have to take three exams before being considered for admission. It is also amusing that despite this stress our people go through, many of our universities are glorified secondary schools

Many of the professors (researchers) in our higher institutions can not boast of any meaningful contribution(s) to their field of study. The type of contributions that will enhance the the development of Nigeria and Nigerians. Sadly, all they can do is to frustrate genuine students in the name of discipline

Our higher institutions which suppose to be a source of divine guidance is now a source of frustration.

A classic case is trouble encountered by this beautiful lady

One wonders why there are so "many criminal minded university graduate" in Nigeria.

Nevertheless, we just have to believe in our own potentials as Nigerian youths

Lena,horne
" it is not the load that breaks you down, it is the way you carry it "

1 Like

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
Wordworld

You are right, Nigeria is perhaps the sole country in the world where a potential university student or high school grad will have to take three exams before being considered for admission. It is also amusing that despite this stress our people go through, many of our universities are glorified secondary schools

Many of the professors (researchers) in our higher institutions can not boast of any meaningful contribution(s) to their field of study. The type of contributions that will enhance the the development of Nigeria and Nigerians. Sadly, all they can do is to frustrate genuine students in the name of discipline

Our higher institutions which suppose to be a source of divine guidance is now a source of frustration.

A classic case is the death of this beautiful lady

One wonders why there is so "many criminal minded university graduate" in Nigeria.

Nevertheless, we just have to believe in our own potentials as Nigerian youths

Lena,horne
" it is not the load that breaks you down, it is the way you carry it "

Rip to dead

Did she finally die after having fainted?! I thought she finally wrote the exams afterwards later in the evening. Well SunshineG all that you have written is the TRUTH. Hmmm....guess what. A Professor who couldnt take it anymore while lecturing freshers 100 level in a big hall, a Nigerian University. Went straight to the senate to complain "WHY THE OVER ADMISSION OF STUDENTS TO THE EXTENT THAT DURING LECTURES STUDENTS SO OVER CROWDED EVEN AROUND HIS FEET PREVETING HIM MOVEMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST WAY TOO MUCH". Guess what he was told. "If we dont over admit them how do you think we are going to make money. Dont worry by 200level we know how to reduce them by withdrawal just set your exams period". NA EDUCATION BE DAT? BASTARDS EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Did she finally die after having fainted?! I thought she finally wrote the exams afterwards later in the evening. Well SunshineG all that you have written is the TRUTH. Hmmm....guess what. A Professor who couldnt take it anymore while lecturing freshers 100 level in a big hall, a Nigerian University. Went straight to the senate to complain "WHY THE OVER ADMISSION OF STUDENTS TO THE EXTENT THAT DURING LECTURES STUDENTS SO OVER CROWDED EVEN AROUND HIS FEET PREVETING HIM MOVEMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST WAY TOO MUCH". Guess what he was told. "If we dont over admit them how do you think we are going to make money. Dont worry by 200level we know how to reduce them by withdrawal just set your exams period". NA EDUCATION BE DAT? BASTARDS EVERYWHERE!!!

I am sorry. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I taught she was dead based on the picture I saw.

Anyways, regardless of that, i think the appalling state of our higher institutions must be addressed. The issue of multiple exams must also be addressed.

Take for example, there is one particular African country where all that is needed to secure admission into universities is ordinary high school leaving certificate. Yet, the universities of that African country is ranked above Nigerian universities.

So what is the logic in our own universities
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
I am sorry. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I taught she was dead based on the picture I saw.

Anyways, regardless of that, i think the appalling state of our higher institutions must be addressed. The issue of multiple exams must also be addressed.

Take for example, there is one particular African country where all that is needed to secure admission into universities is ordinary high school leaving certificate. Yet, the universities of that African country is ranked above Nigerian universities.

So what is the logic in our own universities

There are way too many reasons. You see this country got properly derailed from the British systems in almost all aspects of the running of the country around 1977 when Jimmy Carter visited that pot belly called General Obasanjo. 'We dont know how much he sold Nigeria and Nigerians to the USA'. To cut long story short. NA MODERN SLAVERY O HA HA HA (just insinuating)!!! Well one of the best ways to keep controlling people is by keeping them DUMBSIFIED. Just as the system of education is today so designed to keep people STUP!D to the extent that when the LEARNED speak they are regarded as the FOOLISH.

SunshineG its not really about what University but how you are able to use your head. About 2 or 3 years ago there were these prision inmates who beat prestigious Havard debate team. Which is a proof that you cant judge a book by its cover. www.themindunleashed.com/2015/11/prison inmates-beat-prestigious-harvard-debate-team-latest-proof-that-you-cant-judge-a-book-by-its-cover.html

So one of the reasons out of so many why(s). Is that it acts as a FILTER to preventing some class of people from getting to the upper Class. I have done a whole write up on this subject in the past on paper. The reasons aint LOGICAL but SELFISH.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

There are way too many reasons. You see this country got properly derailed from the British systems in almost all aspects of the running of the country around 1977 when Jimmy Carter visited that pot belly called General Obasanjo. 'We dont know how much he sold Nigeria and Nigerians to the USA'. To cut long story short. NA MODERN SLAVERY O HA HA HA (just insinuating)!!! Well one of the best ways to keep controlling people is by keeping them DUMBSIFIED. Just as the system of education is today so designed to keep people STUP!D to the extent that when the LEARNED speak they are regarded as the FOOLISH.

SunshineG its not really about what University but how you are able to use your head. About 2 or 3 years ago there were these prision inmates who beat prestigious Havard debate team. Which is a proof that you cant judge a book by its cover. themindunleashed.com/2015/11/prison-inmates-beat-prestigious-harvard-debate-team-latest-proof-that-you-cant-judge-a-book-by-its-cover.html

So one of the reasons out of so may why(s). Is that it acts as a FILTER to preventing some class of people from getting to the upper Class. I have done a whole write up on this subject in the past on paper. The reasons aint LOGICAL but SELFISH.
Colonization was never about freedom. It was the last stage of a dubious convention held in Berlin in 1884. It was a dubious means of enslaving us on our continent. It was highest level of imperialism. Kwame nkruma of great memories was the first leader to discover and preach against this strange idea, but just like every reasonable voice In an insane world, he was frustrated out of government.

Our education system is a scam. It is an idea bestowed upon us by imperialism. Our education is designed for believers not thinkers( ever wondered why so many people are religious in Nigeria). Our education system is designed for users not creators

We need a new orientation, we need to be practical, we need new system of education. A system that will be designed by thinkers for thinkers

This is why I feel irritated when old men of 8oyears keep talking about how we need to restructure and go back to the core of the system imperialism left for us.

They want us to go back to the farm, so that we can export those raw materials to western countries, like we have always done
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:

Colonization was never about freedom. It was the last stage of a dubious convention held in Berlin in 1884. It was a dubious means of enslaving us on our continent. It was highest level of imperialism. Kwame nkruma of great memories was the first leader to discover and preach against this strange idea, but just like every reasonable voice In an insane world, he was frustrated out of government.

Our education system is a scam. It is an idea bestowed upon us by imperialism. Our education is designed for believers not thinkers( ever wondered why so many people are religious in Nigeria). Our education system is designed for users not creators

We need a new orientation, we need to practical, we need new system of education. A system that will be designed by thinkers for thinkers

This is why I feel irritated when old men of 8oyears keeps talking about how we need to restructure and go back to the core of the system imperialism left for us.

They want us to go back to farm so that we can export them to western countries, like we have always done

Ha ha ha ........very very true and funny "THEY WANT US TO GO BACK TO FARM SO THAT WE CAN EXPORT THEM TO WESTERN COUNTRIES, LIKE WE HAVE DONE". Cant stop laughing over that line when ever i remember how Nigeria conceptionalized her Flag with Green meaning Agriculture and twice only to throw away their cutlasses and hoes immidiately the found crude oil instead of to have used crude oil money to develop Agriculture to the level of processing and package. Honestly am so glad that someone is really using his head. The link to the prision inimates vs Havard debate teams didnt come up on my earlier post but i have done necessary adjustment. Its an interesting MUST read. SunshineG Japan suffered alot during and after the second world war but look at that country today. NIGERIANS ARE SO PROGRAMMED TO BE TRIBALISTIC, RELIGIOUS FANATICS, E.T.C E.T.C INFACT IF I WANT A TRENDING THREAD ON NL ALL I GAT DO IS THROW INSULTS ON A TRIBE OR RELIGION AND YOU SEE OR ON ROMANCE OPEN A THREAD ABOUT BROKE GUYS OR GALS......................PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR HEADS ARE NOT AMUSE BY SUCH EXCEPT EMPTY PEOPLE.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Ha ha ha ........very very true and funny "THEY WANT US TO GO BACK TO FARM SO THAT WE CAN EXPORT THEM TO WESTERN COUNTRIES, LIKE WE HAVE DONE". Cant stop laughing over that line when ever i remember how Nigeria conceptionalized her Flag with Green meaning Agriculture and twice only to throw away their cutlasses and hoes immidiately the found crude oil instead of to have used crude oil money to develop Agriculture to the level of processing and package. Honestly am so glad that someone is really using his head. The link to the prision inimates vs Havard debate teams didnt come up on my earlier post but if have done necessary adjustment. Its an interesting read. SunshineG Japan suffered alot during and after the second world war but look at that country today. Nigerians are so programmed to be TRIBALISTIC, RELIGIOUS FANATICS, E.T.C E.T.C INFACT IF I WANT A TRENDING THREAD ON NL ALL I GAT DO IS THROW INSULTS ON A TRIBE OR RELIGION AND YOU SEE OR ON ROMANCE OPEN A THREAD ABOUT BROKE GUYS OR GALS..........YOU KNOW SEE...............PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR HEADS ARE NOT AMUSE BY SUCH.
grin grin
Don't mind those old men.

Japan, china and india should be perfect models for Nigeria on how to move from an under developed country with high population to a developed country.

For instance, Nigeria should look at the role the communist party and the first leaders of the party played to improve china

The key here is to use the most important resources God have blessed this nation with, which is human resources.

Sadly, tribalism and hate have eaten deep into our societies . At first it was the western countries that were promoting it, then our dubious politicians picked up from where they stopped.

God help us in this nation.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by muller101(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Why won't she 'faint' PLEASE?!!! Why won't she FAINT?

The country called Nigeria runs on a most DEMORALIZED educational system of INSTITUTIONALIZED FRAUD.

Why the POST UME anyway?!!! Why?!!! What then is the need for writing JAMB in the first place if you still have to write another post UME. JAMB having collected billions of Naira from candidates, only for their results to be DISCREDITED, as not TRUST WORTHY enough as a straight pass into your choice of university.

Hence, a POST UME by universities also charging money from multitude. Is that the way out? THIS IS FRAUD AND ALSO SHOWS THE LEVEL OF STUP!DITY OF THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS WHO CAN BE SO EASILY MILKED BECAUSE THEY ARE MOSTLY A PRODUCT OF THE SAME DYSFUNCTIONAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM WHICH HAS CONFORM THEM TO BE LACKING IN USING THEIR HEAD. PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO LIVE FOR LIES .

Well the answer is simple and straight forward. ITS BUSINESS!!! EDUCATION HAS NOW BECOME ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY. HMM............TIMES SHALL COME IF NIGERIA IS NOT CAREFUL WILL SHED TEARS OF BLOOD. How can a country continue to run on such dysfunctionality and so careless?! People are always so bothered about trivial issues here on NL. Forgeting about such a societal design of misplaced priorities in place.

"It is probably true that business corrupts everything it touches. It corrupts politics, sports, literature, art, labour unions, and so on". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

I find it very REPULSIVE and DISGUSTING that in this day and age FORMAL EDUCATION is still highly restricted and infact privatized with the intentions of generating huge amount of money. Any society which puts MATERIALISM as the core of its functionality and not quest for WISDOM is DEAD!!!

Nigeria is not only DEAD but infact BURIED long time ago. Did you just celebrate 57 years of 'INDEPENDENCE' or NEO-COLONIALISM?

If your president could not sit his ass down in his own country but has to run to his colonial masters for medical treatment please tell me how INDEPENDENT Nigeria is? You have being so BRAIN WASHED, so brain washed that you think you are independent. YOU ARE MOSTLT PUPPETS IN THE HANDS OF THE MASTERS. Its no more than NEO-COLONIZATION infact through the systems of education designed for you to remain ass lickers for life.
The world runs on inter-dependency, Yes we know but not to the point that a whole country's president, a one time head of State had his own kids study abroad and so many of them like that and not eat from the fruit of their own hands.

The aim of education should be "to help students to get to the point where they can learn on their own" (Noam Chomsky)

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT WE COVER. IT MATTERS WHAT WE DISCOVER". (Albert Einstein). Chubhie, SunshineG.........I gat to mention you guys to this for you are among the very few reasonable heads as far as my personal judgement is concern on NL.

I really feel pity for the innocent beauty lying on the floor. Its systems that runs the world. If it is built on GREED and no COMPASSION then the more people will DEVIATE, become heartless, souless, climb over each other, be spineless, suck up. BECAUSE THE LESS HUMAN THEY BECOME, THE MORE MONEY THEY WILL MAKE AND FURTHER WANDER DOWN THE VORTEX OF THE SOCIETY POWERED BY GREED.

As for Nigeria it such a DEMORALIZED SYSTEM to the extent that its citizens have been so DEHUMANIZED to the point of almost no repair.
AND ALL THAT IT TAKES IS SINCERITY AND HONESTY IN ALL OUR DEALINGS TO MAKE THINGS WORK. THAT SINCERITY IS BUILT INSIDE US NOT OUTSIDE US NOR SOLD IN THE MARKET.
wow such a long epistle ... nigga Nigerian educational standards have dealt with you grin grin grin
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

wow such a long epistle ... nigga Nigerian educational standards have dealt with you grin grin grin

If only Nigeria educational system has got any STANDARD at all lol. I only hope you read tho.

It wasnt the standard that dealt with me but the system. As far back as i was in primary school way back in the days when FEDERAL COLLEGE was to us like Oxford University as Havard is today and the dream of all. There werent even private schools then. And you gat to pass what is called COMMON ENTERANCE EXAMINATION. I scored 534 over 600 but guess what? I didnt qualify for the interview to even give me a chance. CAN YOU IMAGINE?! But yet so many of my classmates who scored below 250 did qualify. Why because i belong to a state with the among the highest cut-off marks which was 535. At a score of 534 in percentile is 89% (*a correction as to my earlier declaration of 589). Innocent i, i CRIED like a stream. That was the begining of my SELF REALIZATION most particularly my understanding of Nigeria because my sweet beautiful teacher then came to wipe my tears and whispered into my ears "ITS THE COUNTRY" and as i grew older a highly sensitive i, the picture of Nigeria has always been of a MONSTER who does nothing but SHATTER dreams. It helped me alot to seek after SUBSTANCE and the ESSENCE of LIFE. I wonder why it was called COMMON ENTERANCE when we are not all regarded as COMMON. So its the system and not the standard at all for there is no standard to start with. SunshineG understands my epistles very well and a few more who we all care to improve on ourselves.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If only Nigeria educational system has got any STANDARD at all lol. I only hope you read tho.

It wasnt the standard that dealt with me but the system. As far back as i was in primary school way back in the days when FEDERAL COLLEGE was to us like Oxford University as Havard is today and the dream of all. There werent even private schools then. And you gat to pass what is called COMMON ENTERANCE EXAMINATION. I scored 589 over 600 but guess what? I didnt qualify for the interview to even give me a chance CAN YOU IMAGINE. But yet so many of my classmates who scored below 250 did qualify. Why because i belong to a state with the highest cut-off mark which was 590. Innocent i, i CRIED like a stream. That was the begining of my SELF REALIZATION most particularly my understanding of Nigeria because my sweet beauutiful teacher then came to wipe my tears and whispered into my ears "ITS THE COUNTRY" and as i grew older a highly sensitive i, the picture of Nigeria has always been of a MONSTER who does nothing but SHATTER dreams. It helped me alot to seek after SUBSTANCE and the ESSENCE of LIFE. I wonder why it was called COMMON ENTERANCE when we are not all regarded as COMMON. So its the system and not the standard at all. SunshineG understands my epistles very well and a few more who we all care to improve on ourselves. BY THE WAY ARE YOU FEMALE OR MALE FOR YOUR COMMENTS DO CONFUSE ME. AND TRUTH BE TOLD YOU ARE ADDING TO VALUE ON NL. EVEN IF THEY ARE AFTER PULLING YOUR EFFORTS DOWN. Stay strong!!!

i read through ya post and I understand where ya drive is ... but lamenting won't change a thing .. serious strides need to be taken to ensure a move towards change .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

i read through ya post and I understand where ya drive is ... but lamenting won't change a thing .. serious strides need to be taken to ensure a move towards change .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those who have contributed the most in the upliftment of MANKIND in history are mostly ANONYMOUS. I remain anonymous with my strides and strivings to ensuring change. The lucid mind dont lament they enlighten. I gat to roll...........see you later.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Don't mind those old men.

Japan, china and india should be perfect models for Nigeria on how to move from an under developed country with high population to a developed country.

For instance, Nigeria should look at the role the communist party and the first leaders of the party played to improve china

The key here is to use the most important resources God have blessed this nation with, which is human resources.

Sadly, tribalism and hate have eaten deep into our societies . At first it was the western countries that were promoting it, then our dubious politicians picked up from where they stopped.

God help us in this nation.

You see in 1999 after the 'Military' were chased out of power be civilians and power was given to the pot belly man again Obasanjo an Ex military (funny) by the Godfathers well the major irony is not the recycle of a ex-military head of state but what happened as among the first fight in the SENATE which was a fight to increase the FUNITURE ALLOWANCE. These were mostly civilians who were elected and sole purpose was suppose to be to clear the mess the Military. THE WERE ALL OVER FIGHTING OVER FUNITURE ALLOWANCE AS IF IN THE HOMES THEY HAVE BEEN SEATING ON ROCKS AND MAT AND WOOD.

Have you read the novel ANIMAL FARM by George Orwell? Anybody who is able to understand that novel can decipher clearly the worlds systems when it comes to politics. George Orwell wrote the novel as an Allegory and mainly to ENLIGHTEN and EDUCATE as to how societies follow what is called psychology of the crowd. After Orwell passed away it was discovered the initial preface that was suppose to come with the novel making clear how what is being cherished as EDUCATION is but a delibrate MASS BRAIN WASHING. Hence only self improvement is the solution.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You see in 1999 after the 'Military' were chased out of power be civilians and power was given to the pot belly man again Obasanjo an Ex military (funny) by the Godfathers well the major irony is not the recycle of a ex-military head of state but what happened as among the first fight in the SENATE which was a fight to increase the FUNITURE ALLOWANCE. These were mostly civilians who were elected and sole purpose was suppose to be to clear the mess the Military. THE WERE ALL OVER FIGHTING OVER FUNITURE ALLOWANCE AS IF IN THE HOMES THEY HAVE BEEN SEATING ON ROCKS AND MAT AND WOOD.

Have you read the novel ANIMAL FARM by George Orwell? Anybody who is able to understand that novel can decipher clearly the worlds systems when it comes to politics. George Orwell wrote the novel as an Allegory and mainly to ENLIGHTEN and EDUCATE as to how societies follow what is called psychology of the crowd. After Orwell passed away it was discovered the initial preface that was suppose to come with the novel making clear how what is being cherished as EDUCATION is but a delibrate MASS BRAIN WASHING. Hence only self improvement is the solution.
grin grin

Don't mind the clowns calling them themselves our leaders grin

I taught the biggest joke of the century was Buhari using the change slogan to deceive Nigerians, but no! Now another clown called atiku want to "change the change"

The funny part of this comedy is the paid agent, most of who are youth preaching the message that they cannot even defend, when exposed to rational argument.

I think what Nigeria needs is a revolution.
We as Nigerians need to take our country back from the politicians that spend money on the latest car, but tell their people that they are being marginalised

The politicians that build hotels in Dubai but tell their people to vote for them for Allah sake.

The politicians that steal money meant for development but ask us to pray for the development and peace of the nation.

At this moment every thing in Nigeria is just a comic relief grin grin

No I haven't read the book but I will love to read it
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin

Don't mind the clowns calling them themselves our leaders grin

I taught the biggest joke of the century was Buhari using the change slogan to deceive Nigerians, but no! Now another clown called atiku want to "change the change"

The funny part of this comedy is the paid agent, most of who are youth preaching the message that they cannot even defend, when exposed to rational argument.

I think what Nigeria needs is a revolution.
We as Nigerians need to take our country back from the politicians that spend money on the latest car, but tell their people that they are being marginslised.

The politicians that build hotels in Dubai but tell their people to vote for them for Allah sake.

The politicians who steal money meant for development but ask us to pray for the development and peace of the nation.

At this moment every thing in Nigeria is just a comic relief grin grin

No I haven't read the book but I will love to read it

Cant stop laughing. Really!!! There is this CLASSIC by Henry Louis Mencken 1929 The Disease of Democracy. I just cant stop laughing after reading your comment and flashes of memory as to what i had read in that classic. As per Animal farm, you will love it. The key is in your own creativity. How to blend our the characters in the book with our realities, SQUEALER for example is LAI MUHAMMAD.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Cant stop laughing. Really!!! There is this CLASSIC by Henry Louis Mencken 1929 The Disease of Democracy. I just cant stop laughing after reading your comment and flashes of memory as to what i had read in that classic. As per Animal farm, you will love it. The key is in your own creativity. How to blend our the characters in the book with our realities, SQUEALER for example is LAI MUHAMMAD.
grin grin
Hmmm
I will love to read it

1 Like

Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Hmmm
I will love to read it

Old Mayor, the oldest Pig on the Farm, programming the rest of the Animals on the farm towards a revolution against Man said "Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving and the rest he keeps to himself........................And even the miserable life we lead is not allowed to reach their span. For myself i do not grumble, for am one of the lucky ones. I am twelve years old and have had over four hundred children. Such is the natural life of a pig. BUT NO ANIMAL ESCAPES THE CRUEL KNIFE IN THE END". A little excerpt to tantalize your imagination. ITS TO ME ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN. Written as far back as 1944 full of humour for those who have the sense and wisdom who are not schnooks.

And a little too from the classic Disease of Democracy. Called THE SHORT GUN MARRIAGE.

" There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots (CHANGE THE CHANGE). The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself."

Laugh wan kill me!!! That has always been the drama at play.
Re: WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Old Mayor, the oldest Pig on the Farm, programming the rest of the Animals on the farm towards a revolution against Man said "Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving and the rest he keeps to himself........................And even the miserable life we lead is not allowed to reach their span. For myself i do not grumble, for am one of the lucky ones. I am twelve years old and have had over four hundred children. Such is the natural life of a pig. BUT NO ANIMAL ESCAPES THE CRUEL KNIFE IN THE END". A little excerpt to tantalize your imagination. ITS TO ME ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN. Written as far back as 1944 full of humour for those who have the sense and wisdom who are not schnooks.

And a little too from the classic Disease of Democracy. Called THE SHORT GUN MARRIAGE.

" There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots (CHANGE THE CHANGE). The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself."

Laugh wan kill me!!! That has always been the drama at play.
lol...I will love to read the book. I want to know how the characters in book are related to our societies. I guess the human in that book represents our leaders and old pig represents those leading struggles(but a pig is dirty animal and it is known to eat its own offspring when hungry) so it will be an interesting read grin grin

Funny analogy on Nigerian democracy though grin

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.