Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Experience With A Health Personnel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Health Personnel (1413 Views)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Health Personnel by Heloct(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Lemme share this before I go for my lecture.

Just yesterday afternoon, I woke up to the knockings on my door. I was vexed cos I knew my roommate wouldn't come back at that time. I opened the door to meet a man that looks far from familiar. He introduced himself as a health officer. He said they go about every lodge to check people's health and give them advice. He asked if I have been examined to which I replied no. He asked to examine me which I declined at first but when he convinced me he had met with some of my neighbors, I decided to give it a try.

No syringe involved or samples collected cos I wouldn't even let him. He brought out something that looks like calculator but similar to what is being used to test for high blood pressure. He wrapped it around my wrist and the little machine made some sound before he unwrapped it.

Then, he said I was supposed to be deworming every three months and asked me when last I dewormed. I told him the last time was last month. He mentioned some symptoms like constipation, being nauseated after eating and yes, I told him I have those symptoms. Then he said it means I want to have ulcer. He claims my sugar level, water and the rest are normal.

Then, he proceeded by saying I have the primary symptoms of HIC. I asked him what was HIC and he said it happens to women because they don't spread their panties outside that a certain bacteria gives the infection. He said the symptoms are rashes on the body after bathing or when there is heat. I told him such never happened to me but he had none of that for he seemed so sure of himself.

Then, he said I should pay #4, 020 so he could treat me immediately. I told him I don't keep money at home that he should drop his number but he insisted there is nothing he could do since I didn't have the money at hand.

So, he left. I later overheard some girls in the room talking about same things he told me. I think they paid him or so. I asked some guys and they said no man came to knock on their door maybe because he saw male shoes at their front door. Is good health advice only paramount to ladies?

So, I don't know if it was a scam or something. I will probably go to the hospital for a check up and get a proper advice.

What's your say on this and have you experienced such before. #Healthexperts.

lalasticlala, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2017
one yahoo boy don use u do wayo.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by CocaineSniffer: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:

Just yesterday afternoon, I woke up to the knockings on my door. I was vexed cos I knew my roommate wouldn't come back at that time. I opened the door to meet a man that looks far from familiar. He introduced himself as a health officer. He said they go about every lodge to check people's health and give them advice. He asked if I have been examined to which I replied no. He asked to examine me which I declined at first but when he convinced me he had met with some of my neighbors, I decided to give it a try.

No syringe involved or samples collected cos I wouldn't even let him. He brought out something that looks like calculator but similar to what is being used to test for high blood pressure. He wrapped it around my wrist and the little machine made some sound before he unwrapped it.

Then, he said I was supposed to be deworming every three months and asked me when last I dewormed. I told him the last time was last month. He mentioned some symptoms like constipation, being nauseated after eating and yes, I told him I have those symptoms. Then he said it means I want to have ulcer. He claims my sugar level, water and the rest are normal.

Then, he proceeded by saying I have the primary symptoms of HIC. I asked him what was HIC and he said it happens to women because they don't spread their panties outside that a certain bacteria gives the infection. He said the symptoms are rashes on the body after bathing or when there is heat. I told him such never happened to me but he had none of that for he seemed so sure of himself.

Then, he said I should pay #4, 020 so he could treat me immediately. I told him I don't keep money at home that he should drop his number but he insisted there is nothing he could do since I didn't have the money at hand.

So, he left. I later overheard some girls in the room talking about same things he told me. I think they paid him or so. I asked some guys and they said no man came to knock on their door maybe because he saw male shoes at their front door. Is good health advice only paramount to ladies?

So, I don't know if it was a scam or something. I will probably go to the hospital for a check up and get a proper advice.

hope he didn't _fuck u ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
That's just a health scammer
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
So there is "health yahoo" now...nawa for recession o
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Mup4life: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Old trick, gals are the primary target.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Did you for one sec. wonder why he didn't bother checking on the guys as well?

Because guys are smart and he could end up getting torched up if de-coded grin

So he went for those Naives, the soft hearted, the easy prey which sadly happens to be the ladies.

Good thing you used your number 6.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP, firstly I don't understand what you're trying to do. Asking for health advice in the romance section? This thread should be in the health section that's where you meet medical professionals.

I had this experience recently when I went to make my hair. Three guys walked in and told us same thing they told you and brought out that calculator looking manual machine. One tested it on me and asked if I do have menstrual pains, I said yes. He asked if I do have discharge, I answered. He said I had fibroid that he has a drug for me. Brought one stuff out and said I should bring 5k. Lol, I just smiled. I told the guy I wasn't interested and he started painting pictures of stuffs that'll happen to me if I don't treat myself immediately. I asked for his id and he didn't show me anything. Even took the drug and checked for nafdac number yet nothing.

I just told the guy I wasn't interested jare, when they left, one lady was telling us the one of the guy's used the machine on her and said she had hiv. We all laughed, extremely dumb scammers.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
He almost scammed you.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by muller101(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incomplete story.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Heloct(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
Did you for one sec. wonder why he didn't bother checking on the guys as well?

Because guys are smart and he could end up getting torched up if de-coded grin

So he went for those Naives, the soft hearted, the easy prey which sadly happens to be the ladies.

Good thing you used your number 6.

grin..

Same thing the guys said. E no fit see strong face wait.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Heloct(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
muller101:
Incomplete story.

How is it incomplete? He left since I told him I don't have the money at home though he tried so hard to convince me. I told him I will go check myself in a hospital.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by muller101(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:

How is it incomplete? He left since I told him I don't have the money at home though he tried so hard to convince me. I told him I will go check myself in a hospital.

now tell us exactly what happened in the other room grin be honest
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Heloct(f): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
muller101:
now tell us exactly what happened in the other room grin be honest

Lol..

You must always think in another direction.
Just free your thoughts.
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by muller101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:

Lol..

You must always think in another direction.
Just free your thoughts.
u know weird things happens much so I am programmed to think towards the opposite direction
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:

that is the funniest scam i heard all day, so he took your bp and said you needed to deworm and diagnosed you of ulcer, his babalawo is strong.lwkmd grin grin grin. HIC infection indeed. Next time when someone does that, ask him for his license
Re: My Experience With A Health Personnel by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Heloct:

LMFAO..

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Jobs With Huge Pay / What's The Best Way To Prevent Premarital Pregnancy? / Is There Any Benefit In Viewing Blue Film?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.