Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable (1855 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Mowunmiaf: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
A girl named Nthabiseng Matlou who shared some of her nude pictures on facebook in celebration of her birthday which was just recent. The lady has gone viral on social media now as the post has over 4,000 shares, 10,000 likes and 13,000 comments. More digging into her Facebook page revealed to us that whenever her boyfriend is away she replaces him with her best friend.
She captioned this photo; When the situation is bad…i end up kissing my bestie (I miss you bbe) — feeling sad.

1 Like

Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Mowunmiaf: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by iamJ(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Kisssing angry thats nothing, take off her panties and get down, then i will notice you

Next undecided

1 Like

Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by richeeyo(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Her life Her problems... Gat my own problems a Lil b i t c h ain't part

1 Like

Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Kimkardashain(f): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
ok, continue. hope wen ur bestie aint around u'll do ur dog.

btw who saw my glasses.....!?
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by DarkMagic(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2017
All these under age girls
Always explorin
There is no situation that bad that will u make u kiss a girl
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Mowunmiaf: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
This is where I call ladies bitch!
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2017
smh
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by bitchcrafts: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
You kno, this is nothing but youthful exuberance... Gat friends that were way worse than this smallie back in the dsys but thanks to absence of social media then, they werent caught and they are saints.
Re: High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Before she enter university, human being will not be enough, she will need spiritual husband.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Talk To Someone. Relationship Wise. / My Sister's Wedding Pictures / I Need a Responsible Wife Material frm Responsible Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.