Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (27001 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Listen, as a woman, I can tell you every woman has their own reason for needing space. Yes, I know, we’re complex. But don’t take it so personally. Instead, figure out why she’s asking for some space and then form an opinion.

When a girl says she needs space, it can catch you off guard. What does that mean when you’re dating? And if that moment does come, you assume it’s your fault. You did something to piss her off, you made her run away. And sure, that could be the reason, but it’s not necessarily your fault...Read More...

Click Here to see Reasons Why she needs space and how to Overcome her!
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2018
How women create tension for us is so obvious. How can a girl wake up and start asking you for space in her life, and we think it is an Ordinary thing without knowing the right way to handle it

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
omablogs:
Listen, as a woman, I can tell you every woman has their own reason for needing space. Yes, I know, we’re complex. But don’t take it so personally. Instead, figure out why she’s asking for some space and then form an opinion..

When a girl says she needs space, it can catch you off guard. What does that mean when you’re dating? And if that moment does come, you assume it’s your fault. You did something to piss her off, you made her run away. And sure, that could be the reason, but it’s not necessarily your fault...Read More...

Click Here to see Reasons Why she needs space and how to Overcome her!
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Drop off the check for the amount of his friends are you still looking for a job and I'm sure you will be able to
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
But I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to ask me anything you want
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Vjg
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
she means u should get a fvcking space ship and fly her straight to space
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
she means u should get a fvcking space ship and fly her straight to space
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
[center]Funny[/center]
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
love designers in comment

Let the girls know that we are not fools either

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
MINE she means she wants to defecate
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
who knows what he is upto

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
for now this isn't the right

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
I must reinstate the right people in the world
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
keep dying
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
i won't see my analytics
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
seven deadly reviews
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yurika we met the last tree
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
christmas ona
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gees should use their r heads
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is smtin I should make out time and read
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
We needed a marketable strategy to research on a power buster
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
And I is going to market well
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Only one seems available to recognize a British colony of my favorite people
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by habsydiamond(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
She may want to build a house ooo...no be space she go build am

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lols very much for your help with this matter is greatly appreciated I will call you in the morning to make this happen for you to
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:48am On Dec 01, 2018
maybe codespace
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Hahajaja
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:40am On Dec 01, 2018
invicible startups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.