Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) (70964 Views)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by johnwalex3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Choiszman:
Mass Murderer, 64 year old Stephen Paddock killed 59 people before taking his own life in his hotel room at Mandalay Bay resort. His suicide pic has been leaked. He apparently shot himself in the chest and head. He had planned to escape after shooting for 10minutes, but killed himself when he realised he couldn't escape.

Meanwhile, it's been revealed it took the police 75minutes to enter his hotel room after the shooting stopped. See the alleged pic below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/death-photo-of-las-vegas-mass-murderer-stephen-paddock-has-been-leaked-graphic

OMG heaven where is your face?
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by aleeyus(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
C***ristan terrorist

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Arewa12: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by ahnaija: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
All in the name of religion
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by kcmichael: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
At 64 him still dey do girlfriend
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by stmezico(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
God have mercy on us. But could he be one of IS members?.??
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by twentyk(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
omo some situations are just out of a movie mehn....

why i go like kill person,talkless of killing myself....i like life die...
i guess im a full blooded NIGERIAN....

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by ooshinibos: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
fake picture ..only in Nigeria will these pix surface
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tednersy:
Okay.
Thanks for sharing.
But what are we going to do with the pictures?
eat it
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by kaydp: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin cheesy
neonly:
Buhari why grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by teresafaith: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't think think the guy shot those people or himself, cos its not possible for someone to shoot himself on the chest and still shoot himself on the head.
He might have been setup, anything can happen in that America

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by brownsugar23: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
because his properly a christian or from USA the man is mentally inbalance or is going through depression but if his from other side we all called it ACT OF Terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by bidexolumanish(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tednersy:
Okay.
Thanks for sharing.
But what are we going to do with the pictures?
use it as ur Facebook profile picture
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
kcmichael:
At 64 him still dey do girlfriend
him prick dey work pass your own now
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Dawdy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
What a pity! The man wasn't a terrorist because he wasn't a Muslim, He was a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by fxskye: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
If his name is .....Abdul Murray....He would have been labelled Islamic Terrorist

But now that his name is......Stephen Paddock.......He is being labelled Mass Shooter/Mass Murder

Double Standard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by soetankehinde1: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
75 mins = 75 HenPeeEf Hours
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by obaayo2: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Khaynet:
I don't think he committed suicide, I think je was shot
exactly.
You don't shoot yourself in the chest and then in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Awoo88: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
Why do stores sells AK 47 together with a Bump Stock and with a Driver's License you can go in and buy one of each? There is something wrong with my new country angry
They don't sell aka to civilians. Pump action guns and hand guns. Some class of raffles and not all allows it.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
fxskye:
If his name is .....Abdul Murray....He would have been labelled Islamic Terrorist

But now that his name is......Stephen Paddock.......He is being labelled Mass Shooter/Mass Murder

Double Standard
He might also be called psychotic...suffering from a disorder.lol

Our slave masters are idiots that control the brain of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by alan056: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Jacktheripper: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
He must be one of them (IPOB)
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Another Christian crusader down thank you God
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nukilia: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
silas24:
I saw a quote on twitter last week. It read, be nice to everybody cos you don't know what they are going through.
This dude was your average successful American and I doubt anyone was aware of how far he'd gone off the deep end. You never really know what someone is thinking undecided

You're right!
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by hayzed1090: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
brownsugar23:
because his properly a christian or from USA the man is mentally inbalance or is going through depression but if his from other side we all called it ACT OF Terrorist

Dnt mind the hypocrites here... if he was a Muslim , u would av heard so many insults on the religion and not the perpetrator... but in dis case, his religion is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Akalia(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
How could he have shot himself in the head and chest? Did he take a fatal shot from the police? I don't get it.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
This man must have been planning his attack for about a year, he should be declared a terrorist, funny white folks won't call him one cos his White. May his soul rest in pieces sad

Between Oga Se.un thanks for the birthday cake pic you put on my profile but unfortunately it's not edible.

It's my phucking Birthday!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Happy phucking birthday tongue
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Believe what you will, but I do not think this sounds right. Paddock was an enjoyment man, he wouldnt kill people ordinarily. But then, his lifestyle was a perfect match to one who could be used to propagate the Fear Program. I do hope this will unite America, but if it does, I am sure more 'terrorist' attacks will be in the works by the 'unseen' hands to unite our great America.

Trump has an option to unite America, if not, the 'unseen' rulers will keep on trying their best in their own methods to unite the people.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nukilia: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
People run away because Africa is not safe but end up in a more terrible situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.