Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) (70962 Views)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by aAK1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
how is it possible to shot your self in the chest and head?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Scetrocom: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Choiszman:
Mass Murderer, 64 year old Stephen Paddock killed 59 people before taking his own life in his hotel room at Mandalay Bay resort. His suicide pic has been leaked. He apparently shot himself in the chest and head. He had planned to escape after shooting for 10minutes, but killed himself when he realised he couldn't escape.

Meanwhile, it's been revealed it took the police 75minutes to enter his hotel room after the shooting stopped. See the alleged pic below...

I don't believe this man killed himself. How can he shot himself in the chest and still managed to shoot himself again in the head?
The fact is that this massacre was actually perpetrated by an organised terrorist group who used this man to cover their tracks.
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/death-photo-of-las-vegas-mass-murderer-stephen-paddock-has-been-leaked-graphic

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by nefertitiram: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Khaynet:
I don't think he committed suicide, I think je was shot

Look at the pix. He shot himself in d mouth, possibly suicide

But wait...Its impossible to shoot himself in the chest with such a long rifle. Except he used his toe, which is clumsy if u ask me.

Waiting for CSI las Vegas to air this episode.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Choiszman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Scetrocom

True talk
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Tiredoffakeshit: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
onward4life:
Hold the Uzi Verticle

Let the Thing smoke!

4:44 ....ur head dey there
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by nefertitiram: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
aAK1:
how is it possible to shot your self in the chest and head?

By using a mirror grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by nefertitiram: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
silas24:
I saw a quote on twitter last week. It read, be nice to everybody cos you don't know what they are going through.
This dude was your average successful American and I doubt anyone was aware of how far he'd gone off the deep end. You never really know what someone is thinking undecided

If you ask me... I think he was set up by ISIS
.. His profile is too clean for this act. Not even a speeding ticket

My conspiracy theory is.. He was kidnapped, planted at the scene during the massacre, killed and the real perps escaped through the back door, wiping their trail.

ISIS is trying to outwit Trump
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by onward4life(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tiredoffakeshit:

4:44 ....ur head dey there

Yu fit break the code!
Pleases my heart
Oh my brother
I thought I was alone

It will take more than a century for all the this kids on Nairaland to Notice!
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by toseen7: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
This man must have been planning his attack for about a year, he should be declared a terrorist, funny white folks won't call him one cos his White. May his soul rest in pieces sad

Between Oga Se.un thanks for the birthday cake pic you put on my profile but unfortunately it's not edible.

It's my phucking Birthday!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Happy birthday bruv,

You sef fit go on a shooting phucking spree grin
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Lovetinz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Khaynet:
I agree with you.
Head shot, Body Shot.
Can't be done by him.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:
This man must have been planning his attack for about a year, he should be declared a terrorist, funny white folks won't call him one cos his White. May his soul rest in pieces sad

Between Oga Se.un thanks for the birthday cake pic you put on my profile but unfortunately it's not edible.

We need real cake sir
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by columbus007(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
soon other countries of the world will begin to see any American as a terrorist undecided
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by WFdesteenee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
If it's true he shot himself twice its not suicide, e die well sha
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by WFdesteenee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
If it's true he shot himself twice its not suicide,well e die sha na matter
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by miketayo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
how do u shoot urself in the head and chest before dying
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by RaptorX: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
More than 59 people die violently in Nigeria everyday without you people batting an eyelid but spending all this time and energy on a shooting in far away America on white people that don't give a fvck about you. You people are sick and have been whitewashed and brainwashed.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hypocrisy of western media, if it were to be a Muslim name, the whole would have heard a Muslim terrorist bla bla bla.......now because the name did not sound abdul...... they can't call him terrorist. Killing 59 innocent soul is not terror act. God is watching u, that's why Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan would never agree with US, UK, France and other western countries because of their hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:

very soon idiotic pigs of Biafra leader of a terrorist will also take his life for killing more than hundreds of his idiotic pig followers

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
He is a christain terrorist
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Emilord(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Khaynet:
my thought exactly. He cannot possibly shot himself in the chest and then in the head. Its not practically possible.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by shineeye1: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
lekibraky:
They are christain terrorist

He is certainly not a Christian and he sure did not kill in God's name to satisfy a sic religious duty!
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
aleeyus:
C***ristan terrorist
They will not call him terrorist because his name was not abdu...... mohammed. Stephen paddock that killed 59 people is not a terrorist but murderer. Hypocrisy of western world. Muslim is a terrorist but stephe paddock that killed 59 innocent soul is not a terrorist.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
stmezico:
God have mercy on us. But could he be one of IS members?.??
You may not be out be out of point. But his name is not muhammed, abdullahi, Fahd, so they may not see him as isis member
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
brownsugar23:
because his properly a christian or from USA the man is mentally inbalance or is going through depression but if his from other side we all called it ACT OF Terrorist
That's injustice American journalist are melting on Islam. Imagine the hypocrite of highest order. Truth shall prevail one day. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Superman30(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:

he's a Christian and they always protect there own. In this case he is not a Christian extremist or terrorist. Shior!!!
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by ameh99: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bring the body to 9ja and we will wake him up and give him the type of treatment the 9ja army give to bh
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by hAlexandro(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
He wanted a record to go down as the baddest ass shooter in modern day America killing
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by martialkin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tednersy:
Okay. Thanks for sharing. But what are we going to do with the pictures?
Eat it na
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by oyindare(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
oviejnr:

happy birthday my guy..more blessing next year..

Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by vicmela(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Make him go tell God want happened since he no wan tell us
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
kstyle2:
Wonder what prompted him to do what he did

That's the mystery the FBI is trying to unravel with the girlfriend assisting in the investigation.
Re: Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
martialkin:

Eat it na
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.