Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai (1437 Views)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by danieljoel759: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
This dance is taking a whole new level, Terry G even took the dance to dubai
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEuI4OCTMao

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
I wonder how many will remain by the Right Hand Side after judgement day.

Pls don't quote me, I said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
I wonder how many will remain by the Right Hand Side after judgement day.

Pls don't quote me, I said my mind.
Perhaps,the other side is waay cooler.cheesy
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Perhaps,the other side is waay cooler.cheesy
its not close to that my dear...

You sounding strange tho, so I'd ask you, are you an atheist?
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
its not close to that my dear...

You sounding strange tho, so I'd ask you, are you an atheist?
Nope,christian with doubts.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oga, where is Terry G??
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Nope,christian with doubts.
I see...cool then. smiley

Its raining here, how about your side?
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
I see...cool then. smiley

Its raining here, how about your side?
We had a weather breeder during mid-day,its getting really cloudy and dark now.How's your fever?
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
We had a weather breeder during mid-day,its getting really cloudy and dark now.How's your fever?
oh you must really be enjoying the weather i guess smiley

I'm getting much better, all is fine now smiley
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tf is one corner dance
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
oh you must really be enjoying the weather i guess smiley

I'm getting much better, all is fine now smiley
Raining heavily now,cold,not enjoying it one bit.sadangry
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by eunisam: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
pictures please not video
Re: Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
That nonsense dance..mtchew .

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only (ladies Stay Out) / WHY Are Men Very Visual, Yet Don't Expect Same From Women? / Fortune Favours The Bold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.