Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu (43716 Views)

FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by symbianDON(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
people don't have work these days o!! how much were these ones paid??

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Abelattah(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
housa de use ibo de yeye god save ibo from de country col nigeria
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by eluelu: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Advocacy for these , Advocacy for Poo. All these PAY PER PROTEST will never see the corruption in NNPC.
I don't blame them, man must survive since our government have failed to provide jobs for youth.

Today's meal is certain for these hungry Nigerian s

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Charly68: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
The Oyinbos are behind our problem..forget their perceived democratic ideals ,it is just a charade . .They prefer we swim in the ocean of crisis so as to remain perpetual dependents on them ..
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Wondersoc: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
See all the paid protesters. Who bewitched you people?

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by galaxy2020(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ndi ara.. ..continue wasting your time.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Stylz69(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Paid jobless idiots!!!

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by desire222(f): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Paid jobless protesters. They will not protest for all the ills in the government, rather they are here prostesting for what they didn't even know about.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by melzabull(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
Dis kanu na idiot i swear,he should come out of hiding and finish what he started o.
your father is a bigger idiot.

I don't even know you and buhari who is more foolish

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
they are mad, let them protest against shekau arrest first. some Nigerians are sick, what has the man done to warrant such nonsense protest

yes he was wrong preaching hatred among Nigerians but he had never raise any harm against anybody. freedom of speech is a joke under Nigeria democracy

I don't like KANU approaches in Biafra but I felt FG are pushing much effort on armless KANU than bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Lihyunpark(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
aragonchuks:
The same kanu the Court seized his passports
Lol if only there were no muslims in thiz world...

Quote me at your own risk

are you scared to be qouted? You are just a miserable bigot..this is why you will never make it in life if you keep on hating on other people's belief
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by ibabz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Zombies oh zombies

N1k in action. Jobless fools.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Who will talk about the missing $26bn this country is a joke

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hungry people looking for daily bread. Na dis set Dino pay during last admn. to rally dat time

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kprez(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
useless fulani flop

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by positivetaught: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
You are protesting based on speculations,what buffoonery?.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kprez(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
useles fulani fluke's

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
aragonchuks:
The same kanu the Court seized his passports
Lol if only there were no muslims in thiz world...

Quote me at your own risk
I didn't mean to quote u, but since u said one should quote u at his own risk I have just done that..

oga ur papa
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by sharpwriter(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NA WA OO
Shut up!

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Oksman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NA WA OO

You and an wao sef , you are funny sometime I wonder if NL doesn't need a captcha to confirm that you are human and not a robot grin grin grin.
How was ur day hope it was fine?
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by maxzzo1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
This govt is good in staging

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by freshinko: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
In the committee of friends, I must say truely that, I am deeply ashamed of Nigeria.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Milestones: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I WULL NOT BLAME THE YOUNG BOY CALLED NNAMDI KANU. WE SAID IT BEFORE NOW HE WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS & THEN RUN AWAY, BUT HIS FOOLISH FOLLOWERS WILL NOT LISTEN, WHERE IS THE IDIOT NOW. WHAT OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED GOD WILL JUDGE HIM WHERE EVER HE IS HIDING.. HOGWASH!!!!!!
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ahlaji Mynd44 Come and carry your people o

I keep telling you that IPOB Issue will & has gone international.

Nigeria Government is now fighting UK our colonial masters (even USA) because of IPOB and Kanu.

They would soon get served

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello Mr protesters are you alright? What is the meaning of this nonsense?

Asking UK to produce pls how?

Instead to blame the Fed govt for their foolishness on how did Kanu managed to escaped?

Instead to asking the court to arrest Kanu sureties you are their demanding foolish stuffs.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adebowale89:
they are mad, let them protest against shekau arrest first. some Nigerians are sick, what has the man done to warrant such nonsense protest

yes he was wrong preaching hatred among Nigerians but he had never raise any harm against anybody. freedom of speech is a joke under Nigeria democracy

I don't like KANU approaches in Biafra but I felt FG are pushing much effort on armless KANU than bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen

You'll make a great politician.
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by freshinko: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
ZOOGERIA is already inside POTOPOTO grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Sajio(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
I hope this hoodlums will not protest not being paid nor complain that someone has whisked away with their money. It's obvious they are rented peeps.. wetin person nor go see for this country. A country where u will be beaten and forced not to cry.

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Jahred52: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Register to attend the final of Unilever idea trophy 2017

[urlhttps:///rlVQabXx7W][/url]

see what you'll be benefiting

Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
tdbankplc:
Shameful protest . If they are asked what happen? Alot of them won't even know who kanu or what they are accusing hi m of.
finally nothing like biafra flag again in aba all easterners are now behaving well.
Re: Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu by famzynet: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
I weep for Nigeria . Hardship has eaten into the brains of most people. Give these people #3000 each,hand them banners and they will match back to Aso Rock shouting that Nnamadi Kanu should be allowed to have Biafra. This APC government is a mirage that has turned a bitter reality.

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police / Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London"