Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday (1157 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday by peesleem(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
A lady with goes nude on facebook to celebrate her birthday, she wrote this on her wall

Since is my birthday today...I've decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born naked

Re: Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday by peesleem(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
more

Re: Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday by lexzycc: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Show all, once and for all
Re: Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
dude did you take a vacation off planet earth when this news was a trend angry angry angry angry angry this news is stale na ....

(1) (Reply)

Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important / My Father Raped Me For Years- Jailed Pastor's Daughter / Lady Fingers Her Private Part After Shaking Hand With Wizkid At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.