Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (19591 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by made4naijamusic: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
As seen on Twitter...

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/south-african-lady-goes-nude-to-celebrate-zulu-culture/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Oblitz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmm! I no talk o...!
lipsrsealed
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by MrSensor(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
tongue nice one. culture na culture. That is not nude. Proudly African.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by chendstone01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
I SWEAR this gal set her breast still get confidence

20 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Marcus2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by LuciferHitler: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chei!! Zulu Amaka ooo grin

I'm heading to SA like this. Even if I'll work as a slave, no wahala.

XhosaNostra accept my sincerest apologies for calling you an evening newspaper.

I didn't know you folks could cure my ED this fast!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
chendstone01:
makes me feel like theres a ball in my throat and shes damn pretty

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
chendstone01:

ritylove can u stand next to this beauty
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Look in2 that picture and tell me what you see
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by ritylove(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Igbokiller:

ritylove can u stand next to this beauty
Lol you have started oh
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by IamPlato(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018

She Looks like Promisin Land to Build On.

When You Fvck this Type Of Girl Then You Will Know That You have Entered A Land Flowing With Milk And Honey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by donstan18: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
If a man can graciously overcome temptations like this, he'll surely be great and successful.

Any spirit dragging me to locate red oil and Ghana pepper for masturbation should die by fire!!!

Die by fire! Shoropatatata senterekwantu, sheremamamamaa! Die by fire!

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
Lol you have started oh
na me and u for this nairaland

shes pretty,u jealous?

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by DaFlash: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Make dem no come complain rape oh
You can't put goat and lion in same playground.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by wittyt98(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by AmazingELixir: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin

This south African girls are just too pretty for my liking....
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wololo shocked
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by generationz(f): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2018
check my signature
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Fuqman(m): 3:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Y'all thought i was kidding when i said, South African women are the 2nd most beautiful women on the continent aside Ethiopia..

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Timewilltell2(f): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2018
MrSensor:
tongue nice one. culture na culture. That is not nude. Proudly African.

You should be ashamed. You think this immoral behaviour of these South Africa illiterates is good image undecided. Can't you see these people hate themselves and are ungodly because white people brainwash tjem ? undecided
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Timewilltell2(f): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

This south African girls are just too pretty for my liking....

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Timewilltell2(f): 3:48am On Sep 25, 2018
IamPlato:

She Looks like Promisin Land to Build On.

When You Fvck this Type Of Girl Then You Will Know That You have Entered A Land Flowing With Milk And Honey

Aids of South African ugly hoes fall on you fool
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Timewilltell2(f): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Look in2 that picture and tell me what you see

Olosho. Ungodly brainwashed slave . Self hating hoe. Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You should be ashamed. You think this immoral behaviour of these South Africa illiterates is good image undecided. Can't you see these people hate themselves and are ungodly because white people brainwash tjem ? undecided

You are the brainwashed one here . South Africans still kept their cultures even with all the white hatred they endured, that's admirable than the self hate that is rampant in naija. We destroyed many of our cultures because we were weak minded against the white Christiians and Arab Muslims, that's why we protect their religions more than we protect our cultures. Self hate , is when am African is calls his own culture primitive and ungodly , who is God? Who brought him to you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:14am On Sep 25, 2018
on my way to work and saw the pics, and am growing bananas in the bus.... damn dat girl set die..come let me chook u chooku chooku

Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by SarakiBukola: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2018
I must go to this festival for research purposes cool
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Saeed348(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2018
ht
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Purplekush(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture by tuhevotuwa: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.