Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (21159 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

God bless you.

Amen
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
DanXplore:

That experience was quite a long one. I had thought I would be able to get the images but to be honest, I am presently contrained by schedules that are more valuable to me than trying to prove God's existence to anyone. At this point, It is fine by me if you disbelieve.

Bwahahahahaha! For more than 1 year your schedule no allow you, tell that to the birds. Too dishonest to admit what is painfully obvious.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by EvenBlogger: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
DanXplore:
I challenge athiests, people who do not believe in the supernatural, and people who are doubting their faith to look for Joshua Selman Nimmak of Eternity Network International AKA Koinonia.

I also recommed him for children of the devil who think lucifer is powerful. They can test the power of satan there then come back and give us feedback.
grin

Below are some useful links but with an Apostle Joshua Selman open mind, you need to take a quantum 'leap of fath', by visiting his assemby in Zaria, Kaduna State.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/k4i4e_zN/KOINONIA_AUDIO_MESSAGES_2013.html

2. https://mobile.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDlhOGU2YjIwNjIyY2E4YmY1ZjM3NGM2Nzg3NGM0YzEiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImtvaW5vbmlhIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6NTM0NjcwODI4LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE0NTg0ODQyNTQ4MjQ3OCwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

3. Address: CGC, opposite 2nd ECWA, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna state.
Meetings hold 5pm weekly, every friday

Cc: Seun, Hann, hardmirror

lalasticlala, pls do the needful
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Luchiana1(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSwXpYJua98 watch be blessed, one of this Man of GOD sons
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Peterkeys6:

Wehdone oga atheist. Go and read about the atheist woman in China that saw the light and have been apologising for misleading people all her life.
"And on the last days, many will ask; Where is the end since the days of our forefathers and that is the sign of the end time". Let it not be in your grave you'll cry out for repentance.
Joshua Selman, I've never met him in person before but his messages are up to 60 on my phone.
Sorry, Mr Gullible. Because you are gullible enough to have 60 Selman's bullshit on your phone, we should give you standing ovation abi? Or because a silly atheist became as gullible as you, I should use her as a standard and become gullible like her? Maybe you should put some effort and try to show that your God exists instead of telling me stories of atheists who became stupid and how many of Selman's bullshit you have on your phone.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Peterkeys6(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Akin1212:

Sorry, Mr Gullible. Because you are gullible enough to have 60 Selman's bullshit on your phone, we should give you standing ovation abi? Or because a silly atheist became as gullible as you, I should use her as a standard and become gullible like her? Maybe you should put some effort and try to show that your God exists instead of telling me stories of atheists who became stupid and how many of Selman's bullshit you have on your phone.
ETERNITY WILL TELL EITHER DEATH OR RAPTURE
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Pins(m): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2019
You grow in anointing only very few had carried the anointing to create like the hunters family.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Finallydead: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Do you think God is proud of you when you point men to a man. Pay the price by God's grace to see Him manifested in your life so thet men will see Him in you. I assure you, what God has done with this vessel is nothing compared to what He wants to do through each of us if we can take grace to pay the price. Stop pointing men to a man. Its an insult to the sacrifice Jesus made to be manifested through you. DanXplore

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Finallydead:
Do you think God is proud of you when you point men to a man. Pay the price by God's grace to see Him manifested in your life so thet men will see Him in you. I assure you, what God has done with this vessel is nothing compared to what He wants to do through each of us if we can take grace to pay the price. Stop pointing men to a man. Its an insult to the sacrifice Jesus made to be manifested through you. DanXplore

1. I think you've gotten my motive for this thread wrong. All I am saying to athiests especially is that there is a spirtual realm (whether natural or created by the manipulation of some known or unknown laws of nature). Although I cannot prove to anyone that "God" exists and I am not trying to impress "God" by trying to prove "his power" to people, I nonetheless have an objective and first hand experience that a dynamic and potent force exists that cannot be explained yet by the human senses and the known laws of nature. Calling that potent force (God or Holy Spirit) is not any less my business as naming a newly discovered object but there is definately what appears to be an unseen entity that manipulates events to produce unusual effects. Even though it is possible that people could generate stories in an attempt to prove its existence, it will still in no way detract from the truth of its existence. My simple proposition is that athiests should probe further with a very opened mind else they might become victims of gross ignorance.

2. I have absolutely no desire to pay any price to access that power (called God's power) unless it would be profitable to me, and a systematic routine is established on how to harness it but what I am sure of is that it exists. I count it ignorance (delibrate or from lack of exposure and experience), myopia, or just mischief to dismiss the existence of such force or God as people call it. If we later discover that this force is actually a scientific manipulation, it won't still change it's nature whether it retains its name as God or not.

3. I will only pay the price to achieve something I am passionate about and has a systematic protocol to acquire for instance, I am working on some novel processes for some production systems in my discipline and will be publishing them very soon. I will not fast, pray, remain celibrate or inconvenience my self for things that might be a dead ended ambition relative to the few years I have to live. I have seen people fast, pray, jump around, observe some principles, engage "spiritual" exercies and remained powerless till they died and have seen others who achieved some degree of results. The path way is shrouded in so much obscurity and inconsitencies. Guess work.Quite frankly if you probe people who claimed to have "paid some kind of price" for the "anointing", you will discover that there is more to acquring it than just observing those exercises. They manipulate some other things behind the scene but lie to people that they were chosen by God because they fasted, prayed and were obedient to his word

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.