Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (21154 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by wman(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
DanXplore:

Sadly, I do not know of any

Okay. Thanks
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
DanXplore:

Oga where are the angel pictures you promised?

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Deezyay: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
So atheists even still exist. You mean there are still people that don’t believe in God? Oh dear, how sad �. They still believe they came from apes. Eiyaaa.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Deezyay: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
I listen to apostle Joshua Selman, And I’ve watched my life change like day and night. Download koinonia messages ignoramuses and stop arguing things that don’t make sense.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Deezyay:
So atheists even still exist. You mean there are still people that don’t believe in God? Oh dear, how sad �. They still believe they came from apes. Eiyaaa.

What is sad how you think your god made humans and apes but yet chimps have 99% of our dna. Your god must be the biggest practical joker of all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LoverOfLove: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
DanXplore:

Guy, please stop bringing more shame to the body of Christ than we already have. I'm a billion percent sure that even Apostle Joshua Selman would rebuke you from this unnecessary show. The more you try to convince the unbelievers without being sound in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, the more foolish you'll make other Christians look. Have you ever wondered what Jesus spoke that made the Saducees and Pharisees fear him

Stop confusing people please, this kind of unbalanced teachings make some of us weep. An angel was caught on camera? On top of it all, you said it was caught in Apostle's meeting. Please, stop it. We have enough shame in the body of Christ.

Make sure you have a balanced teaching before you prove a point. Don't ever mention that an angel was caught on camera. If you desire to teach on angels, learn about them. What you said is just like saying you caught a demon on camera... Guy... these people are spirit beings and can only be seen by people whose eyes have been filled with light to see the spirit realm. You're only trying to say camera have gained the capability to see into the spirit realm.

Guy, for the sake of Christ, get your facts right before coming out to speak.

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by OtemAtum: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by TVSA: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
I stopped taking this thread serious the moment the guy said they've captured angels on camera grin grin grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
LoverOfLove:

Guy, please stop bringing more shame to the body of Christ than we already have. I'm a billion percent sure that even Apostle Joshua Selman would rebuke you from this unnecessary show. The more you try to convince the unbelievers without being sound in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, the more foolish you'll make other Christians look. Have you ever wondered what Jesus spoke that made the Saducees and Pharisees fear him

Stop confusing people please, this kind of unbalanced teachings make some of us weep. An angel was caught on camera? On top of it all, you said it was caught in Apostle's meeting. Please, stop it. We have enough shame in the body of Christ.

Make sure you have a balanced teaching before you prove a point. Don't ever mention that an angel was caught on camera. If you desire to teach on angels, learn about them. What you said is just like saying you caught a demon on camera... Guy... these people are spirit beings and can only be seen by people whose eyes have been filled with light to see the spirit realm. You're only trying to say camera have gained the capability to see into the spirit realm.

Guy, for the sake of Christ, get your facts right before coming out to speak.

Always think before you post. Your comments reeks of so much ignorance. I made a comment on another thread somewhere concerning the body of christ, and I will repeat it here again. One of the issues in the christiandom today is when people with very low IQ are free to dispense the word. You think you know, but you are ignorant, silly and bold at the same time. A very deadly combination.

First of all, yes i mentioned somewhere that there were angels caught on camera, but i never said it was at Apostle's meeting. Where your eyes saw that it was at Apostles's meeting speaks volumes about your reading and comprehension skills. If you do not have anything useful to say, atleast say something correct for posterity. Also if there are gaps in whatever is being said, balance that gaps and stop making unnecessary noises. If you must argue, get your facts right. I honestly dont like arguing with people who cannot at least reading and understand. It tells alot about what they currently hold as 'knowledge' and how they will process data in future.

Believe it or not, there is something called 'a shift' in the realms based on 'certain activities' which could create visual illustrations of spiritual events. I expect that you know this if you follow Apostle's teachings. But you are so narrow minded and arrogant, as such, you will never learn. By doubting that angels have been seen and captured makes you no different from Thomas who refused to believe in the resurrection of Christ and demaned proof.

Whether you accept the facts presented as true or not will change nothing. Believe that angels have been seen and captured or not will change nothing as well. I only speak of what I have seen.

Lastly, alot of people want to know the truth about God but are frustrated because of insufficient evidence of the supernatural. We have alot of pastors, yourself inclusive, who are lazy and unwilling to pay the price to become vessels, custodians and dispensers of God's abilities which is why this thread was created to answer or provide directions to questions responsible for their doubts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
TVSA:
I stopped taking this thread serious the moment the guy said they've captured angels on camera grin grin grin

The question here is 'Are u a christian or do you atleast believe that a supernatural force exists?' If yes, then this thread is not for you. This thread is mainly for athiests who do not believe in the realms beyond the physical.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
DanXplore:

The question here is 'Are u a christian or do you atleast believe that a supernatural force exists?' If yes, then this thread is not for you. This thread is mainly for athiests who do not believe in the realms beyond the physical.

At this point it is fruitless waiting for you to produce your angel pictures, I am just going to take it that you have none.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by NPComplete: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Deezyay:
I listen to apostle Joshua Selman, And I’ve watched my life change like day and night. Download koinonia messages ignoramuses and stop arguing things that don’t make sense.

OP had to create extra monikers to continue selling his fake impotent pastor.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by BlackHummer(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
LordReed shey the image attached is doctored abi? This was caught live somewhere during a rivival program in one of the African countries but again you are free to doubt. It is the manifestation of the holy spirit similar to what happened on the day of pentecost in the book of acts in the bible

@LoverofLove attached is proof that spiritual things could be captured. I have doubts on somethings the op mentioned but it does not mean i should not do a research like the berian christians. With all due respect, i think you are the one causing problems by your lack of wisdom. Defend the truth at all cost and ignore things you don't understand. I have seen alot of comments affirming what the OP said, so i think you are the one who is counterproductive

@TVSA keep doubting oooo

@ Danxplore, good work but, the only problem i have with you is that you are saying deep facts that will create doubts even in the mind of the average christian...lol

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
NPComplete:

OP had to create extra monikers to continue selling his fake impotent pastor.

LMAO!!!
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
BlackHummer:
LordReed shey the image attached is doctored abi? This was caught live somewhere during a rivival program in one of the African countries but again you are free to doubt. It is the manifestation of the holy spirit similar to what happened on the day of pentecost in the book of acts in the bible

@LoverofLove attached is proof that spiritual things could be captured. I have doubts on somethings the op mentioned but it does not mean i should not do a research like the berean christians.

@TVSA keep doubting oooo

@ Danxplore, good work but, the only problem i have with you is that you are saying deep facts that will create doubts even in the mind of the average christian...lol

@bolded, truth will always remain truth however unbelievable it might seem
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by BlackHummer(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
DanXplore:

@bolded, truth will always remain truth however unbelievable it might seem

Ok...
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by sukerefakere(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
BlackHummer:

@LoverofLove attached is proof that spiritual things could be captured. I have doubts on somethings the op mentioned but it does not mean i should not do a research like the berian christians. With all due respect, i think you are the one causing problems by your lack of wisdom. Defend the truth at all cost and ignore things you don't understand. I have seen alot of comments affirming what the OP said, so i think you are the one who is counterproductive

@TVSA keep doubting oooo

It will always be in an African country.

Na wah ooo
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2019
sukerefakere:
It will always be in an African country.

Na wah ooo

Oh yes!!! Including the ones in Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Hinn's crusade.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2019
BlackHummer:

@TVSA keep doubting oooo

Where exactly was this picture taken and who took it? What event was it and what time of day?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Peterkeys6(m): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Akin1212:
I am an atheist, I have listened to Selman''s sermons, I still remain an atheist. He is only a noise maker, you all are.

It is very simple, just prove that God exists. Stop telling us about what it told you or sent you. Just prove it exists.
Wehdone oga atheist. Go and read about the atheist woman in China that saw the light and have been apologising for misleading people all her life.
"And on the last days, many will ask; Where is the end since the days of our forefathers and that is the sign of the end time". Let it not be in your grave you'll cry out for repentance.
Joshua Selman, I've never met him in person before but his messages are up to 60 on my phone.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Peterkeys6(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2019
LoJ:
How to know you are dealing with a cult:

- the religious members use similar words:

I have never recovered from his teaching / I can't recover from his teaching / it is impossible to recover from the message

- the members can't listen to any other sermon / message except those of the leaders

- the members want you to go there at all cost to be convinced. Of course they can't demonstrate the supposed power claims outside their bunker / church

Conclusion: OP, either all the people that testified are one and the same person since they use almost identical jargon, or you have been brainwashed into a cult.

CC. hopefullandlord hardmirror
Something is really wrong with this generation ...
Seeing the truth and shying away from it....I've never been to Zaria before neither am I a member of KOINONIA but where and in whom I see Jesus, I listen to...
Christians have forgotten the Bible and allowing themselves mind gamed.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2019
DanXplore:

Athiests and Amputee related defences are like five and six. You are an athiest, and might not understanding the mysteries of the anointing so talking about it might sound like jargons. But note that amputees do not need healing, they require creation of entirely new parts. only few people have sustained enough capacity to wield God's power to create.
But this thread is for people who want to clear their doubts as to the existence of divinity. I mentioned you so u could check out those links with the hope that u visit koinonia

Bullshit this kind of nonsense made me an atheist, thank God I'm back to Christianity. However I an still allergic to stupidity
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Peterkeys6:

Wehdone oga atheist. Go and read about the atheist woman in China that saw the light and have been apologising for misleading people all her life.
"And on the last days, many will ask; Where is the end since the days of our forefathers and that is the sign of the end time". Let it not be in your grave you'll cry out for repentance.
Joshua Selman, I've never met him in person before but his messages are up to 60 on my phone.

Do you understand the difference between an objective and a subjective experience? Also any reference to the Chinese woman story or just another lie?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2019
BlackHummer:

@TVSA keep doubting oooo

Hahahaha Hahaha stop making more atheists with your posts. A more intelligent discussion on the meaning of life is more likely to convince someone of existence of God rather than an obviously photoshopped image.

Are you serious or trolling? You can't possible be serious
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Bullshit this kind of nonsense made me an atheist, thank God I'm back to Christianity. However I an still allergic to stupidity

Truth is, some people are athiests because of their very high level of intelligence. I have interacted with alot of them and I must admit, they raised very intelligent issues that I had to admit I could not answer. I gave up because their questions were 100% valid and would only require objective evidences to prove its truthfulness. Very intelligent Athiests are usually Athiests till death. The few that become christians never go back to athiesm and the reason is that their conversion is usually based objective proof which one cannot just conjure.

On the other hand, people that oscillate back and forth like a pendulum bob between christianity and atheism (just like you) are usually very unstable band wagon followers with no trace of intellectual potential. Na anywhere belle face they move.
You most likely reverted to athiesm from christanity and back simply because of how your brain processed the infomation you received and not anything else. In a class where students are taught under the same conditions, some will pass with flying colours while others will cause their teachers pain and heartbreak with their failure and stvpidity. You appear to be the latter.

What I wrote will definately sound like crap to someone without exposure. Sadly, your arrogance will ensure you remain trapped in your domain of intellectual deficiency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Peterkeys6(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Do you understand the difference between an objective and a subjective experience? Also any reference to the Chinese woman story or just another lie?
you would want to go through this....
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.bethinking.org/is-christianity-true/from-atheism-to-christianity-a-personal-journey&hl=en-NG

Let it not be too late .that's my prayer for you all
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
DanXplore:

Truth is, some people are athiests because of their very high level of intelligence. I have interacted with alot of them and I must admit, they raised very intelligent issues that I had to admit I could not answer. I gave up because their questions were 100% valid and would only require objective evidences to prove its truthfulness. Very intelligent Athiests are usually Athiests till death. The few that become christians never go back to athiesm and the reason is that their conversion is usually based objective proof which one cannot just conjure.

On the other hand, people that oscillate back and forth like a pendulum bob between christianity and atheism (just like you) are usually very unstable band wagon followers with no trace of intellectual potential. Na anywhere belle face they move.
You most likely reverted to athiesm from christanity and back simply because of how your brain processed the infomation you received and not anything else. In a class where students are taught under the same conditions, some will pass with flying colours while others will cause their teachers pain and heartbreak with their failure and stvpidity. You appear to be the latter.

What I wrote will definately sound like crap to someone without exposure. Sadly, your arrogance will ensure you remain trapped in your domain of intellectual deficiency.

God bless you.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Peterkeys6:
you would want to go through this....
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.bethinking.org/is-christianity-true/from-atheism-to-christianity-a-personal-journey&hl=en-NG

Let it not be too late .that's my prayer for you all

The article wasnt even talking about a woman. You see how you spread falsehood ?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Peterkeys6(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

The article was even talking about a woman
I saved so many links related to this. Unfortunately couldn't find that of the woman but atleast now you've seen one.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
DanXplore:

Meanwhile I am still waiting for your angel pictures, I have not forgotten.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
LordReed:

Meanwhile I am still waiting for your angel pictures, I have not forgotten.

That experience was quite a long one. I had thought I would be able to get the images but to be honest, I am presently contrained by schedules that are more valuable to me than trying to prove God's existence to anyone. At this point, It is fine by me if you disbelieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.