Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (21155 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
How did you know all these? Did God personally tell you or what?

No, God did not personally tell me but I discovered them in my quest for truth. When Protons were discovered, Rutherford accelarated some alpha particles towards a gold foil or so and observed that some of the particles were deflected. Since like poles always repel, he suspected that the centre responsible for the deflection constituted of some positively charged mass and therefore called them proton. In reality, no one has seen any protons or any of these sub-atomic particles but by their behaviours, Bohr, Quantum and maybe Schrodinger have been able to model an atom physically.

Matthew 17:21 “Howbeit, this one comes out only by prayer and fasting”

2 Timothy 1:6 “For this reason, I indulge you to fan to flame the gift of God which was giving to you by the laying of the hands”

Prayer and fasting is one of the gateways or ‘flame fanning’ to access the power of God.

I will say this again and again, I have repelled demonic presences, some manifesting through sleep paralysis-as it is commonly known by scientists, by calling the name Jesus. I have had access to many things by calling on Jesus. I don’t think there is any point tell you because you have chosen and made up your mind not to believe. I know what I believe not because of what I heard, but because if what I have seen and witnessed

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

No, God did not personally tell me but I discovered them in my quest for truth. When Protons were discovered, Rutherford accelarated some alpha particles towards a gold foil or so and observed that some of the particles were deflected. Since like poles always repel, he suspected that the centre responsible for the deflection constituted of some positively charged mass and therefore called them proton. In reality, no one has seen any protons or any of these sub-atomic particles but by their behaviours, Bohr, Quantum and maybe Schrodinger have been able to model an atom physically.

Matthew 17:21 “Howbeit, this one comes out only by prayer and fasting”

2 Timothy 1:6 “For this reason, I indulge you to fan to flame the gift of God which was giving to you by the laying of the hands”

Prayer and fasting is one of the gateways or ‘flame fanning’ to access the power of God.

I will say this again and again, I have repelled demonic presences, some manifesting through sleep paralysis-as it is commonly known by scientists, by calling the name Jesus. I have had access to many things by calling on Jesus. I don’t think there is any point tell you because you have chosen and made up your mind not to believe. I know what I believe not because of what I heard, but because if what I have seen and witnessed
No offense, I think you're delusional.

Can you kindly share us what you have seen and what you witnessed?

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

So why is it hard to produce the pictures of angels? Please don't come back with the story that they are spiritual beings. The angels in the Bible ate, drank, held people, held swords and even cooked so a camera should capture them in full visible detail.

The moment I made the post, I had requested for the images be sent to me and I will post it In due cause. But I am 100% sure that even if heaven opens and the Son of God descends from the clouds, you will not still believe because you have chosen not to.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
No offense, I think you're delusional.

Can you kindly share us what you have seen and what you witnessed?

Well if you think I am delusional, that’s your opinion. The question is, how certain are you that you aren’t the delusional one here? Is it the opinion of your co-athiests that gives you much assurance?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

This is just a cop out. It didn't take any human capacity to make a donkey talk. It didn't take any human capacity to have a bush burning that was not consumed. All this talk of human capability just shows that it is all a human invention.

From my observation, when God does a thing, He does it with purpose and not because He is compelled to do so. Only a magician does things for show and amusement. God cannot be moved even by your unbelieve. He is there for those who genuinely need Him.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

The moment I made the post, I had requested for the images be sent to me and I will post it In due cause. But I am 100% sure that even if heaven opens and the Son of God descends from the clouds, you will not still believe because you have chosen not to.

Eagerly awaiting these pictures.

If the heavens open and the Son of God descends, I will be first in line to accept.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

From my observation, when God does a thing, He does it with purpose and not because He is compelled to do so. Only a magician does things for show and amusement. God cannot be moved even by your unbelieve. He is there for those who genuinely need Him.

Exactly, the evidence should be available because God did stuff, not this wishy washy man capacity excuse.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

Well if you think I am delusional, that’s your opinion. The question is, how certain are you that you aren’t the delusional one here? Is it the opinion of your co-athiests that gives you much assurance?
I was in your shoe and I can tell you you're delusional.

I used to call on Allah when I encounter demons, sleep paralysis, now I call on FSM and it works for me.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

Exactly, the evidence should available because God did stuff, not this wishy washy man capacity excuse.

The capacity issue is real and truth. Have have seen cases of demonic possession that could not be resolved by one pastor, but had to be taken to another pastor with a higher calling. These are real man.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

The capacity issue is real and truth. Have have seen cases of demonic possession that could not be resolved by one pastor, but had to be taken to another pastor with a higher calling. These are real man.

I will take videos of a scientifically verified talking donkey as evidence over talk of demonic possession any day.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
I was in your shoe and I can tell you you're delusional.

I used to call on Allah when I encounter demons, sleep paralysis, now I call on FSM and it works for me.

If you call on FSM and it works for you, then to some degree you believe in the spiritual realm. If you do, then all I am saying is there is no power as powerful as that of the one and true God.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

I will take videos of a scientifically verified talking donkey as evidence over talk of demonic possession any day.

I will suggest really investigate the issues I have raised the way you investigate scientific issues. Albert Einstein, one of the smartest men alive if not the smartest believed in the existence of the spiritual realm. This was someone so smart that most contemporary scientists believe that had he been alive today, he might have unified all the three force fields. What would make someone this smart to believe in the spiritual realm? Questions like this should drive you to probe the claims meted by theists about the spiritual realm and God.

I was an athiests for roughly two years. During this period, I investigated these issues and is now very convinced that the spiritual realm exists.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

If you call on FSM and it works for you, then to some degree you believe in the spiritual realm. If you do, then all I am saying is there is no power as powerful as that of the one and true God.
Then FSM is the true God and Santa is it prophet, agreed?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

I will suggest really investigate the issues I have raised the way you investigate scientific issues. Albert Einstein, one of the smartest men alive if not the smartest believed in the existence of the spiritual realm. This was someone so smart that most contemporary scientists believe that had he been alive today, he might have unified all the three force fields. What would make someone this smart to believe in the spiritual realm? Questions like this should drive you to probe the claims meted by theists about the spiritual realm and God.

I was an athiests for roughly two years. During this period, I investigated these issues and is now very convinced that the spiritual realm exists.

You can show me where Albert Einstein showed he believed in the supernatural. Also if you have any scientific study of the supernatural please cue me in.

My own observations indicate that the supernatural is nothing but humans putting a veneer on their experiences because they cannot sufficiently explain what they have experienced. I have not seen evidence to the contrary but if you have it I am open minded enough to consider it.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

How do you know when someone is possessed by demon? Symptoms?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
Then FSM is the true God and Santa is it prophet, agreed?

No, I do not agree. The premise of your argument is flawed you know why? It is predicated on the assumption that dwelling in the spiritual realm or/and exerting spiritual force and authority qualifies one to be the true God. Both your premise and what I perceive to be a conclusion is disjointed and therefore is invalid to me. Notwithstanding, you could label FSM, Santa etc as Prophets and God as you like. This changes nothing. The real conundrum you need to solve is, ‘Is FSM or Santa more powerful than Elohim?’ But again, this will create more questions that might sway us away from the subject of this thread. A spiritual realm superceeding the physical exists and is governed by one mighty and undefeatable champion called God.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
How do you know when someone is possessed by demon? Symptoms?

In most cases, you cannot tell by just physical observation. The laws of conservation of mass and energy does not apply to spirits you know why? Because they are not of this realm. But here’s an analogy. How would you distinguisg a very low pressure colourless and odourless methane gas from air? You would know by exposing the gas to heat.

To answer your question, demons can not withstand the presence of God’s power. Demon possessed people react violently in most cases when exposed to God’s anointing. In rare instances, you might see a physical manifestation of demons exiting a person in form of vapour or so but very often than not, nothing physical is seen.

A former secondary school classmate of mine was possessed with 9 spirits. This was someone we all knew and played with. During one of the revival programs we had in our school, this guy and a few others started reacting violently and scattering everywhere when prayers started. It happened only when prayers were made. Why not in other occasions? Coincidence? or the guy and those other school mates probably connived with the visiting pastor right?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

You can show me where Albert Einstein showed he believed in the supernatural. Also if you have any scientific study of the supernatural please cue me in.

My own observations indicate that the supernatural is nothing but humans putting a veneer on their experiences because they cannot sufficiently explain what they have experienced. I have not seen evidence to the contrary but if you have it I am open minded enough to consider it.

It is common knowledge that Einstein believed in the supernatural. You do not have to believe, but I have made my point. What is not clear is whether he believed in God of the Christians. But trust me, for Einstein to have believed in the supernatural, he must have asked some questions and investigated it.

You are right in saying a lot of people force explanations out of things they cannot explain. This includes scientists. Quantum mechanics with its unique operators were developed to explain the the things classical mechanics could not. Guess what, we now have string theory as an upgrade to quantum mechanics. All in an attempt to ‘put a veneer’ on what they observe but cannot explain sufficiently and it might never be sufficient.

There is a limit to which science will go. I am convinced about this. There has not been any more new discoveries in physics for the past decades because a deadlock is approaching. I am not saying there will be no new discoveries. What I am saying is if you model the discovery of knowledge based on physical laws against time on a curve, the curve will closely resemble the well known growth curve without the death phase. Provided that the spiritual laws are not humbly investigated sooner, the universe should get set for an unimaginably long stationary point on the growth curve.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

In most cases, you cannot tell by just physical observation. The laws of conservation of mass and energy does not apply to spirits you know why? Because they are not of this realm. But here’s an analogy. How would you distinguisg a very low pressure colourless and odourless methane gas from air? You would know by exposing the gas to heat.
How did you know there's a spirit realm, how did you observe it?

To answer your question, demons can not withstand the presence of God’s power. Demon possessed people react violently in most cases when exposed to God’s anointing. In rare instances, you might see a physical manifestation of demons exiting a person in form of vapour or so but very often than not, nothing physical is seen.

A former secondary school classmate of mine was possessed with 9 spirits. This was someone we all knew and played with. During one of the revival programs we had in our school, this guy and a few others started reacting violently and scattering everywhere when prayers started. It happened only when prayers were made. Why not in other occasions? Coincidence? or the guy and those other school mates probably connived with the visiting pastor right?

Lol, how did you know your friend was possess with 9 spirit, did you see the 9 spirit or the 9 spirit spoke to you?

Acting violence and scattering everywhere is mostly common among people with mental illness or drug users, you said they acted like that when you pray(meaning in christian way), did you bother praying in jargons or sing Christmas songs or pray in Muslim way or Hindu way and see how they reacts? Did you took them to a psychiatrist center for a test?

What if they were faking it like syndicates? What if they were drugged? There are many things that could go wrong which you can be ignorant of.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

It is common knowledge that Einstein believed in the supernatural. You do not have to believe, but I have made my point. What is not clear is whether he believed in God of the Christians. But trust me, for Einstein to have believed in the supernatural, he must have asked some questions and investigated it.

You are right in saying a lot of people force explanations out of things they cannot explain. This includes scientists. Quantum mechanics with its unique operators were developed to explain the the things classical mechanics could not. Guess what, we now have string theory as an upgrade to quantum mechanics. All in an attempt to ‘put a veneer’ on what they observe but cannot explain.

There is a limit to which science will go. I am convinced about this. There has not been any more new discoveries in physics for the past decades because a deadlock is approaching.

No it was not common knowledge if you can't show me evidence of it. What was known was Einstein saw the universe and natural law as awesome, breath taking and a challenge for us to understand. The offer is still open to show where he ever stated he believed in the supernatural.

Quantum mechanics is not an explanation, its observations so for you to say it scientists trying to explain stuff is wrong. There are interpretations of what quantum mechanics may mean but that's an entirely different thing.

Well, science has never made the claim to be infallible or omniscient so limitation is not a "concern", you on the other hand with zero proof of this supernatural have made or supported claims of infallibility and omniscience but are yet to provide even the pictures you said will dispel our doubts about angels.

Again where are the pictures of angels?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
How did you know there's a spirit realm, how did you observe it?

Lol, how did you know your friend was possess with 9 spirit, did you see the 9 spirit or the 9 spirit spoke to you?

Acting violence and scattering everywhere is mostly common among people with mental illness or drug users, you said they acted like that when you pray(meaning in christian way), did you bother praying in jargons or sing Christmas songs or pray in Muslim way or Hindu way and see how they reacts? Did you took them to a psychiatrist center for a test?

What if they were faking it like syndicates? What if they were drugged? There are many things that could go wrong which you can be ignorant of.

Exactly. Keep asking questions. I have said it before. Even if God appears in the sky, you will not believe. You might probably say it is likely a ruse by some group of underground gurus projecting the image of a doctored video of a cyborg with artificial intelligence using many convex mirrors in series. Can you prove they were faking it? It is ok to be skeptical. But my recommendation is that you keep an open mind on claims you can neither prove nor disprove.

This was what Jesus had to say to sceptics after observing their motives carefully.

Matthew 11:25 “At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.“
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

No, I do not agree. The premise of your argument is flawed you know why? It is predicated on the assumption that dwelling in the spiritual realm or/and exerting spiritual force and authority qualifies one to be the true God. Both your premise and what I perceive to be a conclusion is disjointed and therefore is invalid to me. Notwithstanding, you could label FSM, Santa etc as Prophets and God as you like. This changes nothing. The real conundrum you need to solve is, ‘Is FSM or Santa more powerful than Elohim?’ But again, this will create more questions that might sway us away from the subject of this thread. A spiritual realm superceeding the physical exists and is governed by one mighty and undefeatable champion called God.
@bolded, You see why I said you're delusional, read yourself again.

You believe since FSM solve my problems when I encounter demons, vampires then I believe in spiritual realm(neverland is a spiritual realm) but then you came up with "true God", you still have problem accepting FSM to be true God, you still believe the Jewish deity is the true God.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

Exactly. Keep asking questions. Can you prove they were not faking it? It is ok to be skeptical. But my recommendation is that you keep an open mind on claims you can neither prove nor disprove.
I can't prove the negative here, I'm not present in the event.

You on the other hand, you choose to appeal to ignorance, you were not skeptical about the drama in the event. Haven't you read in news how people are paid to fake miracles and deliverance?

My point is, be careful and don't let's these so called men of God decieve you.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
tintingz:
@bolded, You see why I said you're delusional, read yourself again.

You believe since FSM solve my problems when I encounter demons, vampires then I believe in spiritual realm(neverland is a spiritual realm) but then you came up with "true God", you still have problem accepting FSM to be true God, you still believe the Jewish deity is the true God.

There are so many inconsistencies in your logic. I think I am done responding to you. My hope is that your curiosity is genuine, and that one day you discover the truth.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

Exactly. Keep asking questions. I have said it before. Even if God appears in the sky, you will not believe. You might probably say it is likely a ruse by some group of underground gurus projecting the image of a doctored video of a cyborg with artificial intelligence using many convex mirrors in series. Can you prove they were not faking it? It is ok to be skeptical. But my recommendation is that you keep an open mind on claims you can neither prove nor disprove.
If God appears in the sky and spoke to us, we have to investigate if it's truly a supernatural being.

What's wrong being skeptical?

This was what Jesus had to say to sceptics after observing their motives carefully.

Matthew 11:25 “At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.“
Even Jesus knows his God is a fairy that works well with ignorant people.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

There are so many inconsistencies in your logic. I think I am done responding to you. My hope is that your curiosity is genuine, and that one day you discover the truth.
Do you accept FSM as the true God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:

No it was not common knowledge if you can't show me evidence of it. What was known was Einstein saw the universe and natural law as awesome, breath taking and a challenge for us to understand. The offer is still open to show where he ever stated he believed in the supernatural.

Quantum mechanics is not an explanation, its observations so for you to say it scientists trying to explain stuff is wrong. There are interpretations of what quantum mechanics may mean but that's an entirely different thing.

Well, science has never made the claim to be infallible or omniscient so limitation is not a "concern", you on the other hand with zero proof of this supernatural have made or supported claims of infallibility and omniscience but are yet to provide even the pictures you said will dispel our doubts about angels.

Again where are the pictures of angels?

To me, the first bolded matches closely with “putting a veneer on an experience that cannot be fully explained” . Quantum mechanics are based on sub-atomic particles. Based on some observations, it has been hypothesised that atoms have orbitals with unique spins. This assertion of electron spin was made because the amount of force generated by an electron closely matches some relationship between centrifugal force and electric force fields or so ...and not because they have actually seen an atom or it’s sub-atomic particles. Subsequently, models upon models have been built, corrected and are still corrected to reflect the dynamics of these elements but no one has seen an atom not to talk of ions or worse, sub-atomic particles and the whole of quantum mechanics is built on these. I don’t know about you but it sounds like explanations to observations to me.

Now, a guy is physically normal but loves to kill people for no reason for instance. Scientists call him a psychopath, but the guy begins to vibrate violently in the presence of a prayerful man and vomiting all kinds of things even without the prayerful man saying a word. When prayed for in the name of Jesus, the guy screams and mysteriously gets well. This has happened on several occasions and with different people. What is the science behind this? We call it the power of God but skeptics call it lies, staging or probably advanced science.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2018
First off, Angel pictures/video when?

DanXplore:

To me, the first bolded matches closely with “putting a veneer on an experience that cannot be fully explained” . Quantum mechanics are based on sub-atomic particles. Based on some observations, it has been hypothesised that atoms have orbitals with unique spins. This assertion of electron spin was made because the amount of force generated by an electron closely matches some relationship between centrifugal force and electric force fields or so ...and not because they have actually seen an atom or it’s sub-atomic particles. Subsequently, models upon models have been built, corrected and are still corrected to reflect the dynamics of these elements but no one has seen an atom not to talk of ions or worse, sub-atomic particles and the whole of quantum mechanics is built on these. I don’t know about you but it sounds like explanations to observations to me.

There is nothing wrong with putting a veneer as long as you acknowledge it as such. Both religion and science are human inventions however one has consistently worked to produce things that better our lives while the other is a bunch of fairy tales designed to alleviate fear of an uncaring universe, a dauntingly large place where it seems death stalks you from the moment of conception.

Now, a guy is physically normal but loves to kill people for no reason for instance. Scientists call him a psychopath, but the guy begins to vibrate violently in the presence of a prayerful man and vomiting all kinds of things even without the prayerful man saying a word. When prayed for in the name of Jesus, the guy screams and mysteriously gets well. This has happened on several occasions and with different people. What is the science behind this? We call it the power of God but skeptics call it lies, staging or probably advanced science.

LoL, where do you live that you are constantly encountering murderous psychopaths? Why do you never document these things properly? Why is there never an independent person with you to witness, record and affirm all information as correct? We are just supposed to take your word for it? If we can't take the supposed word of God on face value why should we take yours?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
@DanXplore

Still waiting for the angel pictures and/or videos.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by wman(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
DanXplore:

Bro, please do you know a church in Lagos that teaches like Apostle Joshua Selman?

Like a minister that studied under him?

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
wman:

Bro, please do you know a church in Lagos that teaches like Apostle Joshua Selman?

Like a minister that studied under him?

Sadly, I do not know of any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.