Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (21149 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
DanXplore:
I challenge athiests, people who do not believe in the supernatural, and people who are doubting their faith to look for Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak of Eternity Network International AKA Koinonia.

I also recommed him for children of the devil who think lucifer is powerful. They can test the power of satan there then come back and give us feedback.
grin

Below are some useful links but with an open mind, you need to take a quantum 'leap of fath', by visiting his assemby in Zaria, Kaduna State.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/k4i4e_zN/KOINONIA_AUDIO_MESSAGES_2013.html

2. https://mobile.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDlhOGU2YjIwNjIyY2E4YmY1ZjM3NGM2Nzg3NGM0YzEiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImtvaW5vbmlhIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6NTM0NjcwODI4LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE0NTg0ODQyNTQ4MjQ3OCwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

3. Address: CGC, opposite 2nd ECWA, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna state.
Meetings hold 5pm weekly, every friday

Cc: Seun, Hann, hardmirror

lalasticlala, pls do the needful

What is the essence of this post
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What is the essence of this post

The first two lines of the post defines the essence in very clear and unambiguous terms sir
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
DanXplore:

The first two lines of the post defines the essence in very clear and unambiguous terms sir

It defines nothing, I read it already.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It defines nothing, I read it already.

Oh I see. But I don’t see how I am responsible for your inability to understand
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2018
DanXplore:

Oh I see. But I don’t see how I am responsible for your inability to understand
U don't have the ability to...grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2018
I am an atheist, I have listened to Selman''s sermons, I still remain an atheist. He is only a noise maker, you all are.

It is very simple, just prove that God exists. Stop telling us about what it told you or sent you. Just prove it exists.

6 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Akin1212:
I am an atheist, I have listened to Selman''s sermons, I still remain an atheist. He is only a noise maker, you all are.

It is very simple, just prove that God exists. Stop telling us about what it told you or sent you. Just prove it exists.

What you fail to realise is that I don’t really care what you believe. It is your life. It is your prerogative to choose what to believe. Believe what makes sense to you. I personally will never accept what does not make sense to me even if it does to the majority.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
DanXplore:

What you fail to realise is that I don’t really care what you believe. It is your life. It is your prerogative to choose what to believe. Believe what makes sense to you. I personally will never accept what does not make sense to me even if it does to the majority.

Then you are a slowpoke for setting up this challenge thread if you really don't care what I as an atheist thinks or believe. You are suffering from religious confusion, I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Akin1212:

Then you are a slowpoke for setting up this challenge thread if you really don't care what I as an atheist thinks or believe. You are suffering from religious confusion, I guess.

By your logic, ‘challenging an ideology’ translates to ‘care’. For example, if I challenge liberals who are pro-same-sex-marriage, it automatically means I care about them.

Mr. Athiest, you are very brilliant and wise. grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2018
How to know you are dealing with a cult:

- the religious members use similar words:

I have never recovered from his teaching / I can't recover from his teaching / it is impossible to recover from the message

- the members can't listen to any other sermon / message except those of the leaders

- the members want you to go there at all cost to be convinced. Of course they can't demonstrate the supposed power claims outside their bunker / church

Conclusion: OP, either all the people that testified are one and the same person since they use almost identical jargon, or you have been brainwashed into a cult.

CC. hopefullandlord hardmirror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by HardMirror(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:

I have never recovered from his teaching / I can't recover from his teaching / it is impossible to recover from the message

- the members can't listen to any other sermon / message except those of the leaders

- the members want you to go there at all cost to be convinced. Of course they can't demonstrate the supposed power claims outside their bunker / church

Conclusion: OP, either all the people that testified are one and the same person since they use almost identical jargon, or you have been brainwashed into a cult.

hey bro long time. All religions can be categorised as cults. Cult does not necessarily mean the association is evil, but they all cults all the same and require a level of zombism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
DanXplore:

By your logic, ‘challenging an ideology’ translates to ‘care’. For example, if I challenge liberals who are pro-same-sex-marriage, it automatically means I care about them.

It's very obvious that you are a simpleton. I cannot keep up with your slow pace. It's a waste of time , and don't even go far with it, you can't measure up with me on the IQ scale, don't dream of it at all.

What do you mean by care? Do you need definitions? If you're not concerned about what atheists believe, what's the purpose of the challenge? You don't care means you shut the Bleep up and keep listening to your apostle alone. How dumber can you get?

3 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Akin1212:

It's very obvious that you are a simpleton. I cannot keep up with your slow pace. It's a waste of time , and don't even go far with it, you can't measure up with me on the IQ scale, don't dream of it at all.

What do you mean by care? Do you need definitions? If you're not concerned about what atheists believe, what's the purpose of the challenge? You don't care means you shut the Bleep up and keep listening to your apostle alone. How dumber can you get?

There are ways to easily communicate your views without resorting to insults but your approach clearly shows the state of your mind. It is not about being wrong or right. It is about presentation. It is ok that you find the conclusion of an argument incorrect based on whatever set of premises you observe to be flawed, but then, there is a systematic way of presenting your stance without sounding like a giant panda. Atleast, learn to argue intelligently like your mentor, late Stephen Hawking.

Free advice: Try to conduct yourself properly in public. You could start by practicing here on nairaland. Resist the urge to sound the way you did in your previous posts and maybe you could be the next president of Nigeria. Do not doubt it. With your very high IQ, it is possible. It is an art that could be easily learnt especially by a man of your brilliance and stature.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:

I agree with what you’ve said, but it does not apply to Apostle selman. Most of what he taught are things I and some few friends had studied and discovered independly prior to meeting him so his teachings were a form of validation to what we had discovered. Moreover, they came with more depth and insight that filled the gaps we had in our understanding of the principles of God’s kingdom. In addition, signs and wonders followed his teachings. But my primary focus is on what I will discuss subsequently.

I am not sure if you are an Athiest, but I feel constrained to tell you this.

I grew up as a Christian, but was secretly an athiest for about 2years because a lot of things did not just make sense to me. I am a very practical and objective person, one who does not accept so called truths without proof in the name of faith. I even had an alternate nairaland account through which I criticised Christianity and all religion because so many things in Christianity did not make sense. Till date, so many things do not still make sense to me but one thing that is crystal clear is the existence of the spiritual realm and an undefeatable-living- power-source and champion of that realm known by some as the Prime Creator, or simply God.

My very close friend who is now in Niger state had and encounter with JESUS Christ himself, with un deniable proof. My friend has casted demons out of people in my presence. A demon physically came to attack me, and I casted it away in the name of Jesus. One time I was in Jos, my friend was apprehended by cultists in Lekki. I prayed fervently in Jesus name that morning for his deliverance and shortly, the guy holding my friend became confused. That was how my friend escaped. I have seen photos of gold dust which mysteriously appeared while prayers were on going in the assembly of my close friend in Niger state. Demons had attacked another one of my friends who God had called into the prophetic ministry but he came out triumphantly. He is presently in Germany. This same friend of mine has dreamt severally of things prior to it’s occurrence much later. Countless times I have been awestruck at the level of precision.

Guys, I do not expect you all to believe all these. You all are absolutely right to demand proof. Only a gullible fool will believe hearsays and things that have not been proven. My prayer is that God reveals himself with crystal clear proof to those who are genuinely seeking to know the truth.

But for the question why God does not just reveal himself to the whole of mankind to avoid all these ‘confusion’? I don’t know the answer and it is one of the things I must confess annoy me. This is the truth. Why God acts the way He does is what I don’t know but it does not mean He does not exist. Why somethings appear difficult for God? I don’t know. Is God’s power exaggerated? I don’t know. Has the person of God and His ways been accurately described to men? I do not believe so. Is there a powerful living force and a spiritual realm ? Yes, and I have witnessed it. Am I certain that the powerful force existing in the spiritual realm is God? I have reasons to believe so but I cannot prove it.

In conclusion, I know a superior force exists and the spiritual realm exists. The ’force’ being ‘God’ is what I cannot prove.

Apologies for the few typos. I am sleepy but you all get my point

5 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
DanXplore:

My very close friend who is now in Niger state had and encounter with JESUS Christ himself, with un deniable proof.

What is that undeniable proof?

With respect to the casting of demons and other evidences you listed, even in ATR Buddhism Islam etc. There are instances of exorcism and deliverance. Should the members of those religion consider it enough proof that theirs is the only way?

By the way, what does it mean never to recover from Apostle Selman Teaching? Why do you all say that very same sentence?

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2018
LoJ:

What is that undeniable proof?

With respect to the casting of demons and other evidences you listed, even in ATR Buddhism Islam etc. There are instances of exorcism and deliverance. Should the members of those religion consider it enough proof that theirs is the only way?

By the way, what does it mean never to recover from Apostle Selman Teaching? Why do you all say that very same sentence?

Signs and wonders are the undeniable proofs. There are tons of things this guy has done with the backing of heaven. In his assembly, they have captured angels on camera but I don’t like saying all these because you all will not believe. One of my lady friends have literally seen angels in the gathering of my close friend’s mentor in Kaduna. I have heard tons of people talk about their encounters and experiences. 50 or 100 independent people will not just come out to lie.

Another good friend of mine currently doing his PhD at the University of Edinburgh has witnessed his own hands grow under the power of God. In that same assembly, more than 20 people had their arms grow out and restore.

I can go on an on. Like I said if it is proofs, I have had surplus of them. What I do not understand is who or what God is, but He exists.

Secondly, one solid truth can overhaul your mindset, and bring it to a point of no recovery. The discovery of the earth’s sphericity rattled the paradigms of the flat-earth-believers. Till date, the world has not recovered from this revelation. This is what is implied by ‘not recover from an experience’.

Nevertheless, there are pastors who have preached lies. Some lies were baked from the crucibles of ignorance. Half baked or skewed understanding of the scriptures have diluted some truths. The saddest part is that some of these errors where made out of their sincere zeal and noble quest to teach people about God but because they haven’t paid the price to first of all understand God, they end up teaching incomplete truths to people. When a committed listener observes that some of these lies or incomplete truths do not work, they get frustrated and most end up becoming Athiests. The latter scenario was my case.

As for Buddhist or Jewish leaders exorcising demons from people, this is very true but they do so based on some spiritual laws. Let’s not even go too far. Even some herbalists in Nigeria exorcise demons from people but they do so based on spiritual laws. Like the physical realm, the spiritual realm has its laws. In the physical realm, two input variables could result in a totally different output whose properties are entirely different from that of the individual inputs. So it is in the spiritual realm. There are combinations that could forbid a demon or spirit from inhabiting a place. There are also things you could do to appease spirits. These are spiritual laws. To understand them, you must be schooled in the school of the spirit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2018
DanXplore:

There are ways to easily communicate your views without resorting to insults but your approach clearly shows the state of your mind. It is not about being wrong or right. It is about presentation. It is ok that you find the conclusion of an argument incorrect based on whatever set of premises you observe to be flawed, but then, there is a systematic way of presenting your stance without sounding like a giant panda. Atleast, learn to argue intelligently like your mentor, late Stephen Hawking.

Free advice: Try to conduct yourself properly in public. You could start by practicing here on nairaland. Resist the urge to sound the way you did in your previous posts and maybe you could be the next president of Nigeria. Do not doubt it. With your very high IQ, it is possible. It is an art that could be easily learnt especially by a man of your brilliance and stature.

Lmao, I gave it to you just like you wanted, now you are preaching to me on how to comport myself in public? Well, I know you are confused, it's obvious even though you may not see it. Those words were not insults, they are descriptions of what you are. You are a simpleton for putting up a challenge to a group of people and coming back to say you don't care about what they think or believe. You are really dumb and I am glad to be the one telling you right now, I know you must have heard it from someone before. Your sarcasm is also wack, I didn't expect much from you though, after all, your brain is not fully developed. If the insults(descriptions) hit you hard, take heart.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Akin1212:

Lmao, I gave it to you just like you wanted, now you are preaching to me on how to comport myself in public? Well, I know you are confused, it's obvious even though you may not see it. Those words were not insults, they are descriptions of what you are. You are a simpleton for putting up a challenge to a group of people and coming back to say you don't care about what they think or believe. You are really dumb and I am glad to be the one telling you right now, I know you must have heard it from someone before. Your sarcasm is also wack, I didn't expect much from you though, after all, your brain is not fully developed. If the insults(descriptions) hit you hard, take heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
DanXplore:

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by pesty100(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
DanXplore:

it actually does because you aren't ready to stomach the fact that some people disbelieve hence you challenge them to claims that they are wrong.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
pesty100:
it actually does because you aren't ready to stomach the fact that some people disbelieve hence you challenge them to claims that they are wrong.

I do not agree.

A lot of things could motivate one to challenge a paradigm, one of those is what you mentioned. Another could be to promote a cause. But the motivation to create this thread was born out of amazement as to why people, especially athiests, do not believe in the spiritual realm. Certainly not because I cannot contain their disbelieve. The way to the proof they seek is provided already. I care nothing for what they do after seeing what I saw. It sounds to me like lack of adequate exposure and narrow mindedness for one to be ignorant about the existence of the spiritual realm. Only in rare cases is such ignorance justifiable.

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
DanXplore:

I do not agree.

A lot of things could motivate one to challenge a paradigm, one of those is what you mentioned. Another could be to promote a cause. But the motivation to create this thread was born out of amazement as to why people, especially atheists, do not believe in the spiritual realm. Certainly not because I cannot contain their disbelieve. The way to the proof they seek is provided already. I care nothing for what they do after seeing what I saw. It sounds to me like lack of adequate exposure and narrow-mindedness for one to be ignorant about the existence of the spiritual realm. Only in rare cases is such ignorance justifiable.

NONSENSE

How exactly do you theists think? Do you even think at all? Read carefully, I won't repeat myself...

But the motivation to create this thread was born out of amazement as to why people, especially atheists, do not believe in the spiritual realm.- If you are motivated at all to create a thread asking atheists to listen to something and still does not see that as having interest in what atheists believe or not, then you are not intelligent at all...

The way to the proof they seek is provided already. - All we care for as atheists is a proof or practicable evidence to your claims that the spiritual exists. The spiritual realm which means that a god exists and hence show that the god truly exists. and that is not already provided anywhere, it would take knowledge and facts, not faith.

I care nothing for what they do after seeing what I saw. - Here we go again, personal experience. Your personal experience is not a proof of anything whatsoever. Why can't everyone see what you saw?

It sounds to me like lack of adequate exposure and narrow-mindedness for one to be ignorant about the existence of the spiritual realm. - LMAO, narrow-mindedness for what is yet to be proven? Narrow-mindedness for what cannot be proven? If your God truly exist, we won't need faith to believe or know him, we would need facts. You are the narrow-minded one here, you are the one who is close-minded and ready to accept just one single dogmatic lie, that God exists. What if he does not exist, have you ever wondered? Speaking of narrow-mindedness and prejudiced thinking, I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Mohammedekete: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Somebody should please bless me with anything
UBA

God bless you as you do so
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Mohammedekete:
Somebody should please bless me with anything
UBA

God bless you as you do so

Lol. Why should anyone give you money? You need to support your request with reason.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by BlackHummer(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akin1212:

NONSENSE

How exactly do you theists think? Do you even think at all? Read carefully, I won't repeat myself...

But the motivation to create this thread was born out of amazement as to why people, especially atheists, do not believe in the spiritual realm.- If you are motivated at all to create a thread asking atheists to listen to something and still does not see that as having interest in what atheists believe or not, then you are not intelligent at all...

The way to the proof they seek is provided already. - All we care for as atheists is a proof or practicable evidence to your claims that the spiritual exists. The spiritual realm which means that a god exists and hence show that the god truly exists. and that is not already provided anywhere, it would take knowledge and facts, not faith.

I care nothing for what they do after seeing what I saw. - Here we go again, personal experience. Your personal experience is not a proof of anything whatsoever. Why can't everyone see what you saw?

It sounds to me like lack of adequate exposure and narrow-mindedness for one to be ignorant about the existence of the spiritual realm. - LMAO, narrow-mindedness for what is yet to be proven? Narrow-mindedness for what cannot be proven? If your God truly exist, we won't need faith to believe or know him, we would need facts. You are the narrow-minded one here, you are the one who is close-minded and ready to accept just one single dogmatic lie, that God exists. What if he does not exist, have you ever wondered? Speaking of narrow-mindedness and prejudiced thinking, I rest my case!

I observed that you are a very bitter person even from your previous posts on other threads. I can swear with my life that you are living in frustration. Lmao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by BlackHummer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
DanXplore:

You are wasting time on these guys. Trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Akin1212(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
BlackHummer:

I observed that you are a very bitter person even from your previous posts on other threads. I can swear with my life that you are living in frustration. Lmao grin

Lmao, another simpleton here for me to destroy. Your myopic observation is likely to be a reflection of your life. I can imagine what living a life believing God looks like. The only thing than can frustrate me is that there are a lot of idio.ts on Nairaland. No matter how much you try to help them, they still want to be idio.ts. lol grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by BlackHummer(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akin1212:

Lmao, another simpleton here for me to destroy. Your myopic observation is likely to be a reflection of your life. I can imagine what living a life believing God looks like. The only thing than can frustrate me is that there are a lot of idio.ts on Nairaland. No matter how much you try to help them, they still want to be idio.ts. lol grin

weldone complexton. If i punch your teeth now you will start saying i am wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
DanXplore:

Like i mentioned somewhere, the mysteries of the anointing is not common knowledge. Trust me.
Healing is never a big deal for Jesus. The power of God is inexhausible. The trouble is with the human vessels, who are channels of God's power. For a man to host certain dimensions of power, he must have the capacity to contain and dispense it.

I will use this anology. The anointing, which is a measure of God's capacity to produce an effect closely resambles electricity. If you pass high tension voltage directly to a 100W bulb without stepping it down, it will destroy the bulb. Alternatively, you could add more load to the circuit such as heavy duty machinery to use the power. The power of God, which is entrained in the anointing has unlimited capacity. For it to produce the effect a man might desire, it must pass through a vessel with the required capacity. God only releases the quantiy of power a man has built himself to carry. The limitation is always with man, i.e., the vessel and not the supply. The Holy Spirit of God is the custodian of the anointing.
How did you know all these? Did God personally tell you or what?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by tintingz(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
LoJ:

@bolded, my thoughts as well.

They are more like marketing the man's business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

Signs and wonders are the undeniable proofs. There are tons of things this guy has done with the backing of heaven. In his assembly, they have captured angels on camera but I don’t like saying all these because you all will not believe. One of my lady friends have literally seen angels in the gathering of my close friend’s mentor in Kaduna. I have heard tons of people talk about their encounters and experiences. 50 or 100 independent people will not just come out to lie.

Another good friend of mine currently doing his PhD at the University of Edinburgh has witnessed his own hands grow under the power of God. In that same assembly, more than 20 people had their arms grow out and restore.

I can go on an on. Like I said if it is proofs, I have had surplus of them. What I do not understand is who or what God is, but He exists.

Secondly, one solid truth can overhaul your mindset, and bring it to a point of no recovery. The discovery of the earth’s sphericity rattled the paradigms of the flat-earth-believers. Till date, the world has not recovered from this revelation. This is what is implied by ‘not recover from an experience’.

Nevertheless, there are pastors who have preached lies. Some lies were baked from the crucibles of ignorance. Half baked or skewed understanding of the scriptures have diluted some truths. The saddest part is that some of these errors where made out of their sincere zeal and noble quest to teach people about God but because they haven’t paid the price to first of all understand God, they end up teaching incomplete truths to people. When a committed listener observes that some of these lies or incomplete truths do not work, they get frustrated and most end up becoming Athiests. The latter scenario was my case.

As for Buddhist or Jewish leaders exorcising demons from people, this is very true but they do so based on some spiritual laws. Let’s not even go too far. Even some herbalists in Nigeria exorcise demons from people but they do so based on spiritual laws. Like the physical realm, the spiritual realm has its laws. In the physical realm, two input variables could result in a totally different output whose properties are entirely different from that of the individual inputs. So it is in the spiritual realm. There are combinations that could forbid a demon or spirit from inhabiting a place. There are also things you could do to appease spirits. These are spiritual laws. To understand them, you must be schooled in the school of the spirit

So why is it hard to produce the pictures of angels? Please don't come back with the story that they are spiritual beings. The angels in the Bible ate, drank, held people, held swords and even cooked so a camera should capture them in full visible detail.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
DanXplore:

Like i mentioned somewhere, the mysteries of the anointing is not common knowledge. Trust me.
Healing is never a big deal for Jesus. The power of God is inexhausible. The trouble is with the human vessels, who are channels of God's power. For a man to host certain dimensions of power, he must have the capacity to contain and dispense it.

I will use this anology. The anointing, which is a measure of God's capacity to produce an effect closely resambles electricity. If you pass high tension voltage directly to a 100W bulb without stepping it down, it will destroy the bulb. Alternatively, you could add more load to the circuit such as heavy duty machinery to use the power. The power of God, which is entrained in the anointing has unlimited capacity. For it to produce the effect a man might desire, it must pass through a vessel with the required capacity. God only releases the quantiy of power a man has built himself to carry. The limitation is always with man, i.e., the vessel and not the supply. The Holy Spirit of God is the custodian of the anointing.

This is just a cop out. It didn't take any human capacity to make a donkey talk. It didn't take any human capacity to have a bush burning that was not consumed. All this talk of human capability just shows that it is all a human invention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.