Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,625 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead (17720 Views)

Gbenga Ayegbayo Is Dead / Chris Olakpe, LASTMA CEO, Is Dead / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by FisifunKododada: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

We are one big family. The Pigs and Idiots are welcome to join us if they repent of their transgressions.

This guy you are funny - who are the pigs and idiots? grin grin grin grin
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by onuwaje(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!!

Please the interpretation if you don't mind. Thanks.
Ewoo Omiwere dede
(Children of Iwere salute una with hand)

Its just like Igbo Kwenu kwezwenu sort of
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by Alexis11: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
Many thanks to Opakan2, Fratermathy and Efewestern for the clarification.

PS: I love listening to Omawunmi's Magbele song.

Ewo obi...... dede
Ayesun ayesun

Please pardon my spelling.

I can understand some part of her song very clearly. So Yoruboid cool
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2017
RIP PA J.O.S. AYOMIKE, We will forever remember you.. He lived extremely well and gave a good account of him self. ADIEU BABA. REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by princejayy(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2017
RIP Pa J.O.S Ayomike
You were indeed an icon
In a state, where the itsekiris are minorities,men like this are people who make them stand out.
He was a great historian and a living library,may your work for the itsekiri people never be in vain ...

MODIFIED
Op , you forgot to add he was one time Nigerias ambassador to iran...

2 Likes

Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by BALLOSKI: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2017

Warri, the Delta State capital

Warri is now the capital of delta state abi?
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by juman(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Condolences to the family and the people generally.
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by futurehomes: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2017
mo ki an dede. Greet my dad for me there. Late Mr Edema J.A.E AGBODU
Re: Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2017
onuwaje:
Ewoo Omiwere dede (Children of Iwere salute una with hand)

Its just like Igbo Kwenu kwezwenu sort of

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist / 4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.