Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty (1889 Views)

Bloggers Pose Tension In News Industry- Falana, Lai Mohammed / New Year Speech: Buhari Was Not Accurately Quoted In News Report - APC Reacts / 16 Reasons why the Planned Fuel Price Hike Doesn't Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by BabaRamota1980: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by theNOISEmaker: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
her name?
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2017
THIS IS BEAUTY PERSONIFIED
GOD BLESS HER PARENTS
HONESTLY NIGERIAN LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by double0seven(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
And what exactly is the meaning of this thread?
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2017
OP I guess the Fulani herdsmen in Nkanu have finally chased you into the market. Go back and fight them!

2 Likes

Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by BabaRamota1980: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
her name?

Mrs Olufunso Amosun
First Lady Ogun State.
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by theNOISEmaker: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Mrs Olufunso Amosun First Lady Ogun State.
the aunty fine no be small
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
somebody should fry akamu for her please,,,, she deserves it

Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by BabaRamota1980: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
the aunty fine no be small

Check this out...

Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by gssdobi: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let her first remove the paint and cement from her face. Then I can comment
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
We need single ladies na . . .
Re: Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty by BabaRamota1980: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2017
zenmaster:

We need single ladies na . . .

I no fit. If i post single ladies here e go drive eligible Nairaland bachelors away and the ladies here go upset with me for creating competition.

This shortage of men is global. Women that would previously not care about Nigerian men are now taking notice, and they dont even care if the marriage only last 1yr...some just want the bragging right to say they were married.

(1) (Reply)

Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job / Did You Know That A Weapon-laden Russian Ship Was Bound For Nigeria? / 2019: “We Will All Defect To APC If…” – Ikpeazu’s Commissioner Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.