Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (33951 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Okay... Buh i wish no one riminds me of MMM again please sad
Oh..but I will n I will keep reminding u...till u gimme some of DAT drink ur fingers are wrapped round @DP
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by femi4: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2017
lonelydora:

So after our warnings in January, you guys still continued? I lost 75k in December shaa after all my friends encouraged me to join.

Send[b] me that money and in 6 months i give you 50% of it, whch bank can never give you. Interested? Pm pls[/b].
Liar! You couldn't invest your 75k into this mumu biz of yours, you threw it at MMM. Yet you want her to invest her money through you

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by femi4: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Okay... Buh i wish no one riminds me of MMM again please sad
commot your hand for that place.

Why did I quote you sef? OK

MMM
MMM
MMM
MMM
MMM
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by DavidEsq(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Ajibo111:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need your help. I am realy into trouble and there is no one to help me out, that is why i brought the issue here because i believe i could find solution here.
Am about to be thrown out from where am staying by my landlord. I am an orphan that has no one to run to. I have tried to raise the money by all means but things are not realy working out for me.
Please am not asking for much
, any amount is okay for me. God will bless you guys for me.
Gimme ur landlord's number, pls
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by gameboyo: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2017
moonraker:
TSTV, another MMM in Disguise.

I hope i am proven wrong though. I really do.

I will definitely take back every i have said.

Dstv agent. Sorry for ur lose

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
Bae you are just greedy

Imagine buying one bitcoin with that amount when bitcoin was about 1000usd by now you would have been in a bloody profit
Bitcoin is the only investment worth investing now
1 bitcoin is almost 5000usd
Teach me how to buy it.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by moonraker(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
gameboyo:

Dstv agent. Sorry for ur lose

Are you retarded or just a paid loser??

You dont know shit about me. So Stfu Niguur.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by horlanif(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Am still into mmm,but d maximum hv ph is 2k,and am getting the 100% bonus

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by flawlessT(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
commot your hand for that place.

Why did I quote you sef? OK

MMM
MMM
MMM
MMM
MMM
Hahahahaha.... Why are you like this sef
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
Must you learn a lesson in a hard way. No pity for her at all
Yes at times. Especially after being warned.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by flawlessT(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Oh..but I will n I will keep reminding u...till u gimme some of DAT drink ur fingers are wrapped round @DP
Lol... Come for it pls so you can just stop reminding me
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by luminouz(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Lol... Come for it pls so you can just stop reminding me
Really grin
Well...u know what to do!!! wink
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
I want to hear lamentations about xGHW. sad
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by tojahh(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Who bring MMM mata come hia again na?

Omg... Op bet why? I lost even my puppy self in MMM.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by chakpe: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Your story is incomplete. How about what you made from MMM?
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Augustap(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Augustap(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2017
I thought MMM has gone extinct... grin bia op you lost 2.5 and you're advising people, ur brain must be asthmatic... Medicine after death

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by pek(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Mr op, I don't feel sorry for you. If you had lost #20,000 then I would have felt bad because I would have known it is your spare money. One strike me as someone who is overtly greedy. There is no way #1m would be your spare money unless you are Dangote. You were warned to use your spare money. Two, to buttress how greedy you are, you borrowed additional 500K. Mister, greed killed you and not MMM. Let me ask you a question, where do you think the 30% and other bonuses where coming from? Either from Santa Claus or from the sky.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by tivta(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2017
subtlemee:
I don't want to believe people are still into MMM...are their heads stuffed with cotton balls instead of brains?

There are oh. I smh for them.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:
@Op is nothing but a sore loser who was greedy not to put his spare money.

This year mmm India celebrated 5 years uninterrupted why? They understood the ideology and the platform is to help each other and not to get rich quickly.

The main problem with Nigerians is that they are greedy and have allowed their greed to eat them up to an extent that they are blind.

MMM preached 2 things, use your spare money and it is a platform of helping each other.

Spare money is any slush funds with you that you are not using at that time and you don't mind giving it out and if you lose it, you won't have to worry.

The platform is to help each other in such a way that you can only receive help after you must have provided help.

Where were you when andrew boldly stated that you should invest proceeds of your interest in other business projects like farming, starting up a business with a friend or anyone etc?

Why are you crying foul when they didn't place a gun on your head to dash out 2.5m

Mmm still stands gidigba, I am a proud participant of mmm and it have helped me, I have 1.9m from June July and as it stands, they are working on it to get it released as the excess Mavros are been slashed or stopped growing for some.

That dosen't stop me from helping the system move forward, I still ph, I just paid another pledge yesterday.

If you leave mmm you won't be missed, you can't expect mavrodi to rob a Russian bank to pay you.

When you are done whining you will join the train of 100% while waiting for your June July.

I have testimonies of those who got their 2016 mavro in full.

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

Participate with your spare money only

Bros why are you lying? I participated in MMM and I didn't lose any money because I am wise. The thing is MMM can NEVER be sustainable. You are giving out 30% on investment without investing such money, where is the 30% going to come from? Even banks that invest with your money can't pay 10%. How many percents interest is on Government bonds? If you are into MMM be smart and always have it at the back of your mind that you could lose your money any day.
My2cents

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by T4Tessy: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
2017 June/ July GH is still pending till date. Dem dey give them hope to wait

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by flawlessT(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Really grin
Well...u know what to do!!! wink
Yes i know... Lol
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by totem1(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2017
jamex93:
op u r not serious, this is nothing but hate topic

I am still being paid by mmm

2016 mavro is been paid

100% mavro is also been paid

u can't stop me from doing mmm

I can also see comments from ppl that lack understanding or let me say information...

if u wat to know more about mmm

u can call me or chat me up on watsapp

as for this topic

I see it as total trash!

Lies.. bloody lies..

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
jamex93:

2016 mavro is been paid

I can also see comments from ppl that lack understanding or let me say information...

as for this topic

I see it as total trash!
Lucious lion. Better count your loses and move ahead

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:
My Advice to those still into MMM.

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.
If you use that 2.5m carry 2 odds like man u vs West Ham,barcelona vs arsenal and man city vs crystal palace, you don hammer 5milla.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
jamex93:

2016 mavro is been paid

as for this topic

I see it as total trash!
I know like 5 of my colleagues who were tricked to pay 30k each into mmm since June this year.They have not been paid up till this time.Stop your bad ways of duping people.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by babaireti(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=mankand post=61152792]@Op is nothing but a sore loser who was greedy not to put his spare money.

This year mmm India celebrated 5 years uninterrupted why? They understood the ideology and the platform is to help each other and not to get rich quickly.

The main problem with Nigerians is that they are greedy and have allowed their greed to eat them up to an extent that they are blind.

MMM preached 2 things, use your spare money and it is a platform of helping each other.

Spare money is any slush funds with you that you are not using at that time and you don't mind giving it out and if you lose it, you won't have to worry.

The platform is to help each other in such a way that you can only receive help after you must have provided help.

Where were you when andrew boldly stated that you should invest proceeds of your interest in other business projects like farming, starting up a business with a friend or anyone etc?

Why are you crying foul when they didn't place a gun on your head to dash out 2.5m

Mmm still stands gidigba, I am a proud participant of mmm and it have helped me, I have 1.9m from June July and as it stands, they are working on it to get it released as the excess Mavros are been slashed or stopped growing for some.

That dosen't stop me from helping the system move forward, I still ph, I just paid another pledge yesterday.

If you leave mmm you won't be missed, you can't expect mavrodi to rob a Russian bank to pay you.

When you are done whining you will join the train of 100% while waiting for your June July.

I have testimonies of those who got their 2016 mavro in full.

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

Participate with your spare money only

[/quote
One of them! Thief! Thief!

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by babaireti(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=babaireti post=61155582][/quote]
One of Them! Thief ! Thief!!
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by deleo16(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2017
pek:
Mr op, I don't feel sorry for you. If you had lost #20,000 then I would have felt bad because I would have known it is your spare money. One strike me as someone who is overtly greedy. There is no way #1m would be your spare money unless you are Dangote. You were warned to use your spare money. Two, to buttress how greedy you are, you borrowed additional 500K. Mister, greed killed you and not MMM. Let me ask you a question, where do you think the 30% and other bonuses where coming from? Either from Santa Claus or from the sky.
well said foolishness at is peak MMM =bet 9ja can u play bet9ja with 2.5millionairia he or she should have venture into a good businesss silly excuse the warning is all over the site its when they loose huge sum that's when someone will.remember all money is important money MMM.is gambling once u risk your money know what u are doing risk what u can afford to loose.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by rabzy: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Weren't you told to use your spare money? Na greed kill you so o.

As for MMM, their 100% is still working buh guys don find another source of income since o.

So if i have spare money to buy land, i should then buy from scammers because nah spare money. I cant just believe this, i think some people were born fools. What is worse than a fool is a greedy fool.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2017
op should sh*t da h*ll up
when you were making and enjoying the money u were making nko? now u lost money u want to cry me a river

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by deleo16(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2017
comshots:
If you use that 2.5m carry 2 odds like man u vs West Ham,barcelona vs arsenal and man city vs crystal palace, you don hammer 5milla.
which odd both MMM and betting are birds of same feather like u knew Chelsea would have won their opening game of the season,or real Madrid will lose to mnor clubs by dropping point on c.ronlado absence

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.