Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. (2048 Views)

Emefiele Donates Gifts From His Mother’s Funeral To Motherless Babies / Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos / Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by oloriede: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hi!, can anyone help me with address of Motherless Homes around Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by Iranoladun(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
Go to Little Saints Orphanage at Palm Grove, Ikorodu Road Lagos
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
oloriede:

Hi!, can anyone help me with address of Motherless Homes around Lagos. Thanks.

I hope you need for the right reason oh.
Be blessed and you plan to bless others
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by oloriede: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
someone wrote there is one at palmgrove, pls where is the place.
thanks.

and it is for the good reason. to better the life of anyone my family might decide to pick and also i need the address cos i want to be sending cloths and shoes to them.

thanks.
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
oloriede:

thanks.

and it is for the good reason. to better the life of anyone my family might decide to pick and also i need the address cos i want to be sending cloths and shoes to them.

thanks.

That is so sweet, we need more people like u. . . . .good luck
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:35am On Mar 09, 2010
Iranoladun:

Go to Little Saints Orphanage at Palm Grove, Ikorodu Road Lagos

Don't you think Little Saints is getting too much attention already?? Everybody goes there already! Beyonce was there, everybody!!
I can imagine their kitchens filled with a thousand bags of rice already!!
Re: Help With Address Of Motherless Babies In Lagos Engiroment. by Ndipe(m): 2:55am On Mar 09, 2010
oloriede:

thanks.

and it is for the good reason.  to better the life of anyone my family might decide to pick and also i need the address cos i want to be sending cloths and shoes to them.

thanks.

You dont have to broadcast your good intentions for them.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The States In Nigeria Has The Greatest Number Of Elites? / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World / Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.