Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (45625 Views)

Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

What da hell!!!!! Which kind photography be dis
Hahahahahahahaha, u see? blike those days coloured TVs at maximum colour saturation grin.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:
You know right that the guy you're replying is right but you just want to argue, albeit blindly.

Global brands by definition are brands that are recognized throughout much of the world, Tecno isn't one.
Tecno phones are Chinese but Tecno don't sell their products in China, Asia or anywhere in the world except Africa.

Initially they wanted to compete globally but after a thorough research by the company in 2008, (((TECNO STOPPED DOING BUSINESS IN ASIA to EXCLUSIVELY FOCUS ON AFRICA.)))

So Tecno is an African brand not a global, even my sister Mizmycoli knows this.

@Mycoli, a nice review you have here. Please I want you to know something, I have viewed the pictures here with many devices and I have come to realize that everybody commenting on this post is right.

Thing is, some people won't get your review simply because their phones have poor display so they don't know the difference between washed pictures, over exposed pictures, noisy pictures, detailed pictures or whatever.

I was browsing with a Midrange phone when I saw the thread and the pictures all looked same, so I switched over to a full HD and started noticing the details, it became even better when I viewed it with a q HD. Everything became different.

So everyone is rating based on what he or she is seeing on his or her screen and you can't blame them because it isn't their fault, it is the low pixel of their phone screen that is to be blame.
You are very correct, viewing the pics on PC shows the differences clearly.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Boss the post you quoted is just a summary of how mobile phones are made from scratch till they are released to the stores. It is the standard procedure that phone manufacturers are strictly supposed to adhere to. You know these things yourself so I don't get why you are still disputing it.
Spartacus11 is a fraud who makes a living by misinforming the public
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by GrandMufti: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, u see? blike those days coloured TVs at maximum colour saturation grin.

grin grin grin

It's too obvious na!
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2017
OCTAVO:

I took this picture with Xiaomi Note 4 (unedited). Can your camon cx give the same depth of field? Try am make we see. cheesy

Yes, it can. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture where I focused on a specific area.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by GrandMufti: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:
You know right that the guy you're replying is right but you just want to argue, albeit blindly.

Global brands by definition are brands that are recognized throughout much of the world, Tecno isn't one.
Tecno phones are Chinese but Tecno don't sell their products in China, Asia or anywhere in the world except Africa.

Initially they wanted to compete globally but after a thorough research by the company in 2008, (((TECNO STOPPED DOING BUSINESS IN ASIA to EXCLUSIVELY FOCUS ON AFRICA.)))

@Mycoli, a nice review you have here. Please I want you to know something, I have viewed the pictures here with many devices and I have come to realize that everybody commenting on this post is right.

Thing is, some people won't get your review simply because their phones have poor display so they don't know the difference between washed pictures, over exposed pictures, noisy pictures, detailed pictures or whatever.

I was browsing with a Midrange phone when I saw the thread and the pictures all looked same, so I switched over to a full HD and started noticing the details, it became even better when I viewed it with a q HD. Everything became different.

So everyone is rating based on what he or she is seeing on his or her screen and you can't blame them because it isn't their fault, it is the low pixel of their phone screen that is to be blame.

That is just it
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:

@bolded at least d narative is now changing

Someone has some level of info why and how the africa focus came into been

--->> D questuion is for not selling ur product to euroupe or America make ur product substandard?

I choice to honor you with dis reply becus in ur submission it shows u hav done some little research which made u came to d above conclusion.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2017
petkoffdrake2:

Anty MhzMyColi my own is any phone u give me out of both I'll be d happiest person in this earth this year,.. I really need a better phone device... And my birthday is approaching. .. 27th of oct.

Still rocking my broken w4 though cry

Uhohh
Wish I could help, Pete.

Do you believe in Angels?

Just make the request known to them.
You never know....
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
CAMON CX

Gptech wet dey like Sky...
Oya go seegrin
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
mindtricks:

Baba you self dey here?

Sad truth: The first time you ever lay your hands on a Xiaomi phone, that's when you lay a curse on the first day you ever touched a Tecno.

Wrong
Blehhhh
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Tenkobos(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

@bolded at least d narative is now changing

Someone has some level of info why and how the africa focus came into been

--->> D questuion is for not selling ur product to euroupe or America make ur product substandard?

I choice to honor you with dis reply becus in ur submission it shows u hav done some little research which made u came to d above conclusion.
Yes and No.

Yes, if the reason you don't sell to Europe is because it doesn't meet European standards. Substandard simply means below the required standard.

No, if the reason you don't sell to Europe is because you don't want to sell to Europe.

Some Xiaomi phones are substandard based on European requirements, Tecno is.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Gptech wet dey like Sky...
Oya go seegrin
No ooooooo, dis 1 dey scare me grin.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

That is just it

My leader shebi u can see d clear difference

I quote Tenkobos

End of quote

Of one who thinks Transsion Holdings not selling in Europe or America means their product is substandard

Someone who simply did not know as little as d above info from Teckobos

Like I said earlier i will rest my case, could not just pass without replyin Tenkobos and I'm glad u saw is submission which I think is a plus to d discuss
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by boblawson(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
CAMON CX
i doubt if this pix is real....you tempered with it
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Wheww.

Just finished reading the whole thread.

I didn't want to make this thread, a xiaomi versus Tecno ish.

But it has degenerated into that ..sadly.

I had hoped we would deal with the cameras squarely.

Well, what's said's said.

Oh, just noticed this glitch on Note 4.

My VLC player kinda hangs when I fast forward.
It is usually fluid on my Camon CX.

Then I also noticed that Camon CX tends to shut down certain apps after some time, unless you command it not to do so....in a bid to save RAM, I suppose.

But the Note 4 here eats RAM like kilode. Common 6 apps are open and I have less than 900MB left out of a 3GB RAM.

Ohhh, the wonders of the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos

Please how were you able to view in HD and qHD
So I can deduce stuff for myself.

Nonetheless, I thank you for your input.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Flashh: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

I will like u to prove with evidence how it is a substandard product?

I believe u nor get sense pass se_un wen establish NL.
How do you want me to prove to you about Tecno being a substandard phone, when it is obvious to you?

I have seen some of your comments on this thread, but would like to know which category do you falls in. I suspected something about you, which questions goes::: Are you blindfolded and búttlicking the girl who created this thread? Or you are blindfolded with the peanut Tecno is paying you for ranting nonsense all over this thread? Or you are just plain false to yourself, and find it hard to tell yourself the truth?

Mr, you know nothing about tech, for you to had asked "how is Xiaomi a global brand?". Don't argue blindly again, because you are causing so much embarrassment to yourself.

Don't ever compare Xiaomi to Tecno again, to safe yourself more further embarrassments.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:
Yes and No.

Yes, if the reason you don't sell to Europe is because it doesn't meet European standards. Substandard simply means below the required standard.

No, if the reason you don't sell to Europe is because you don't want to sell to Europe.

Some Xiaomi phones are substandard based on European requirements, Tecno is.

I believe from dis angle we are looking at business model/Target market
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

I believe from dis angle we are looking at business model/Target market

Prrreach.
Lol
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:
Tenkobos

Please how were you able to view in HD and qHD
So I can deduce stuff for myself.

Nonetheless, I thank you for your input.

Base on d quality of your phone screen or Laptop screen

U can simply view d said pics from High end device e.g Iphone 8 or galaxy note 8 or HP spectre360 laptop

Or if u hav a FHD or 4K Led TV u can copy to a USB and view on ur TV SET or if it's a smart TV u can open d thread on d TV and view d pics

Or mirror cast it if d need be
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Prrreach.
Lol

Wen u advice me yesterday I for stick to ur advice

I wonder waytin ur eye don see for nairaland matter
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

Wen u advice me yesterday I for stick to ur advice

I wonder waytin ur eye don see for nairaland matter

Honestly, it's better to avoid negativity.
It's not cowardice.
It's strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

Base on d quality of your phone screen or Laptop screen

U can simply view d said pics from High end device e.g Iphone 8 or galaxy note 8 or HP spectre360 laptop

Or if u hav a FHD or 4K Led TV u can copy to a USB and view on ur TV SET or if it's a smart TV u can open d thread on d TV and view d pics

Or mirror cast it if d need be

Okay thank you.
I will use iphones 6 and 7 to view it
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Adaomalight(f): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Please, what does tecno w2 abi wx2 look like?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Honestly, it's better to avoid negativity.
It's not cowardice.
It's strength.

Lesson learnt....................................................
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Adaomalight:
Please, what does tecno w2 abi wx2 look like?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by bastien: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
What a question. If you don't know this, you're supposed to be in the back of the queue taking lessons.

Xiaomi is one of Chinese biggest mobile brand in China registered with different continental regulatory bodies in EU ,Asia and Europe etc

Gsmarena is of of the biggest mobile review website by professionals for a very long time now and they can authoritatively tell you Xiaomi are a global brand.

Tecno doesn't even have a fix address or cooperate headquarters yet.

Keep decieivng folks.
tecno is what? National phone abi? Lubbish post
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Just to correct wrong info.

[b]Techno has a fixed address and a corporate HQ.
b]

I have been there.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Behankey(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Tbh the CX pictures makes sense die. The Note 4 is okay too. Bt Tecno finish work for this CX camera body.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:
Just to correct wrong info.

Techno has a fixed address and a corporate HQ.

I have been there.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Preator: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

My winner would be the CX.

Ordinarily there would be no need for this comparison, camera specs wise.
because, the CX has greater megapixels.
But then, I have heard so much of how tecno's CX pales in comparison to Note 4, despite all that. So I really wanted to see stuff for myself and I can honestly say that I think otherwise. I do not really think of any as a winner. If any, then it would be by very slight margins.

I was given the impression that I would throw away Camon CX if I touch Note 4. I have to admit that Note 4 packs stuff that makes the device interesting. I still love my Camon CX none the less and there are reasons, cogent reasons why I would not trade it for a Xiaomi note 4.

There are also reasons why I would not trade Note 4 with CX.

So, for me, they are both great devices really. but I'm inclined to Love CX more.
does the cx work wt glo 4G?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by bastien: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2017
spartacus11:

Now u don show me ur type of person, and i can see u are those who simply move from curve 2 to xiaomi

Oga i care to see ur prove how tecno nor meet int certification and how it is also substandard

International journalist now defines what is global and what is not

International blog now defines what is substandard and what is not

So any device not on GSMareana is substandard and didn't meet International certification

And any device not reviewed by ur so called international journalist isn't global?

Is dis ur basis of arguement? If not kind give me ur prove official prove from such certification agency

help me ask am..... Nice question there boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / NITEL CARD: Have You Seen This Before? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.