Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. (454 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by solomon4samuel(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2017
[/font][/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][center][/center]

This is a very sad truth but it has to be told. Before I came up with this conclusion, I've done series of research and asked numerous questions and the answers and result I've got so far point to only one direction; which is, the only enemy to our young adults bright future are the girls. Believe it or not, its the truth and it was never meant to be easy to believe. Hey guy, I don't know if you've ever asked yourself this question. Why is it that when ever you decide to do something meaningful with your life, then, just like a flash from nowhere a girl will just manifest and your ministry will end half way? It's strande isn't it. Believe it or not,girls are the darkness to our bright future so we should run away for the love of our future, guys do you agree??
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
♤ Girls are darkness

♤hahahah grin
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew
Make i follow you. Mtcheeewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by solomon4samuel(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew
thats the truth dear..... You might never know the thousand demonds that you possess..... I de fear oo
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by solomon4samuel(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Make i follow you. Mtcheeewwww

follow her now whats my bizz there?? I'm jst telling u hw dangerous u girls are.....
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
solomon4samuel:

thats the truth dear..... You might never know the thousand demonds that you possess..... I de fear oo
undecided undecided
Mtchewwww
Re: Care To Knw Why It's Not Working Out After All Ur Sufferings?? Then Read This. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
solomon4samuel:

your Research Was A Failure. Go Research Again! Theres Alot About Women You Just Dont know though... Yes They Can Fvck up Your Life but Thats On One Part... Am Not Trying To Praise Them But The Truth Is Women Are God's most Beautiful And Dangerous Creation...

(1) (Reply)

Divine Ben Photography / Try This When Your Relationship Is Not Going As Expected / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.