Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? (3140 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
cidieschat:

A simple question kid, it did require u to call my parents... It's a topic for discuss..
Your question should go down as the most dumbest question in Guinness book of record
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

No way... which kind talk be that. grin
lol why nah?

You know I never spoil any girl, so mine too shouldn't be touched...isn't that fair enough grin?
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by WhiteKettle(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
You know if a girl takes an overdose of antihistamines, it could dry up her vagina and make penetration painful, difficult and sometimes bloody.
Infact alum of 30 naira could lock the vagina entrance.
Point is, in this age, with fake hymen kits, surgeries and douches, anybody can decide to be a virgin again.

1 Like

Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol why nah?

You know I never spoil any girl, so mine too shouldn't be touched...isn't that fair enough grin?

grin grin

As long as u re not a virgin urself then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bride price is bride price. Weather virgin or not wink
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

As long as u re not a virgin urself then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bride price is bride price. Weather virgin or not wink
I am a virgin actually.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
I am a virgin actually.

Then I'm a virgin too wink
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Then I'm a virgin too wink
I'm serious Shinar... You remembered I told you during our chat days.

Why the disbelief?
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
What a thread...This cracks me up...

Non-virgin is not a human right?
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
johnstar:

As for me oo

Any gal wey nor be virgin i no fit pay her brideprice

Never will i do dat

D kind things wey i dey experience ehn

Imagine make 2guys dey bang 1 gal dey gv her mad doggy style

Ns person go marry dat gal oo

Choi

If u not a virgin i will never Marry u oo

Guy...

Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm serious Shinar... You remembered I told you during our chat days.

Why the disbelief?

Of course I remember very well but I thought u were joking. Never took it serious.

But if that be case then u have to stick to my advice. Hope u still remember what I told u.

You still have to tell me somethings.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jesus!

Gawd! I hate Nigeria angry
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Of course I remember very well but I thought u were joking. Never took it serious.

But if that be case then u have to stick to my advice. Hope u still remember what I told u.

You still have to tell me somethings.

I'm dead serious when I told you that my dear.

I'm still on the advice too, its helping out the best ways.

Lol, something's like what my dear?
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Blackhawk01: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
What have we non-virgins done to deserve this Kain misyarn ehn? angry

We can't gbensh in peace again? Issokae oooo cry

Anyways, I'm on my way to being a secondary virgin. Bride price must be paid. cheesy kiss
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
All this thread are supposed to be branded as woman-shaming thread and quashed. Its gonna do no one good, and do nothing than spread paranoia amongst the younger peeps.. Nairalan needs active mods and sets of principles that will guide the morality of this forum
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Blackhawk01: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
julietkcee:
Jesus!

Gawd! I hate Nigeria angry

Me, i hate Naija guys nii. angry angry
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm dead serious when I told you that my dear.

I'm still on the advice too, its helping out the best ways.

Lol, something's like what my dear?

Ok

Better go and unblock me so we can talk
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok

Better go and unblock me so we can discuss
I swear laura, I didn't block you...

Seriously I didn't.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
I swear laura, I didn't block you...

Seriously I didn't.

Then what happened cuz I didn't blocked u either.

I came back some days later and wrote to u only to discover that I ve been blocked.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Then what happened cuz I didn't blocked u either.

I came back some days later and wrote to u only to discover that I ve been blocked.
how could I have offended you and then go ahead and block you? I value our friendship more than that my dear.

Still can't believe I did what I did that night...#cover's face embarassed
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
how could I have offended you and then go ahead and block you? I value our friendship more than that my dear.

Still can't believe I did what I did that night...#cover's face embarassed

Ohh my.. don't worry ok! At times we do foolish things. It's all in the past.. I so much value our friendship too that was why I later came back to talk to you. You re such a nice person. One of the best thing I ve gained here is meeting someone like u.

We all make mistakes right! So let's forget abt the past. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohh my.. don't worry ok! At times we do foolish things. It's all in the past.. I so much value our friendship too that was why I later came back to talk to you. You re such a nice person. One of the best thing I ve gained here is meeting someone like u.

Will you guys not make me have teary eyes...? tongue

Go in priv8 already, y'all both verbally copulating way too much for public safety... grin
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Will you guys not make me have teary eyes...? tongue

Go in priv8 already, y'all both verbally copulating way too much for public safety... grin

grin grin

Ok boss tongue
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

aawww... That's so lovely dear, felt guilty the whole time but I'm very much relieved you let it go and forgave me smiley that's very nice of you dear.

And you have a good heart laura, don't change that side of you kiss
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

Ok boss tongue

I can tell you really appreciate the guy...Wow...after people say love don't exist in this world...You guys are a wonder jare..make una hit grammy... grin
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
aawww... That's so lovely dear, felt guilty the whole time but I'm very much relieved you let it go and forgave me smiley that's very nice of you dear.

And you have a good heart laura, don't change that side of you kiss

tongue tongue tongue tongue thanks so much dear.

In Cameroon we usually say u re my PP.

That means u re my personal person wink
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I can tell you really appreciate the guy...Wow...after people say love don't exist in this world...You guys are a wonder jare..make una hit grammy... grin

Sure. I so such appreciate him. He s a nice guy.

Platonic love oooo grin don't get it confuse...hahahaha
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure. I so such appreciate him. He s a nice guy.

Platonic love oooo grin don't get it confuse...hahahaha

Calm down, it always starts from platonic, soon enough Johnny Deep would move you from " friend-ship " to " court-ship"

Just let it flow, it'll come to you..
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

tongue tongue tongue tongue thanks so much dear.

In Cameroon we usually say u re my PP.

That means u re my personal person wink
lol... And you are my PFL

Paddi for life grin
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by shinarlaura(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Calm down, it always starts from platonic, soon enough Johnny Deep would move you from " friend-ship " to " court-ship"

Just let it flow, it'll come to you..

Hahahahaha... funny u.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeew,if you wan marry virgin,you have to be one yourself.
Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Fxwarrior: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
cidieschat:

A simple question kid, it did require u to call my parents... It's a topic for discuss..

Lol. He felt they would know better. There's an igbo proverb that says that if a child keeps asking for what killed the father its possible he may suffer same fate.
Weddings are taking place every Saturday, does it mean all those brides are virgin? Its even ridiculous for you to go and ask for refund on the basis your wife is not a virgin in this 21st century where only 20 percent of girls above 25years are actually virgins. Some were disvirgined at 6 years by one useless uncle or neigbor while other cucumbated etc

1 Like

Re: Are We Supposed To Pay A Bride Price For A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Did you pay the bride price for girls you disvirgined?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) / I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady / Congolese Girl Acting Like A Dog For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.