Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (8273 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Factfinder1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Settling with a non virgin is a big risk, a gamble, it will cost you. A sister who is a non virgin, will constantly compare you with her previous sexual mates when it comes to the bedroom. She will constantly dispute your authority based on the knowledge she received from her exs. She will resist to be fully submissive, either because her relationship history is traumatic or there was this one ex of her that was very knowledgeable and she was fond of, and you're just below him (Women don't submit to ignorant men, they most of the time control them, because they lack leadership skills). The womb of a non virgin, may contain DNA of the men she slept with raw which means, the children she would bore for you, they would consist traits that are foreign to your bloodline, and hers. Traits of her sexual encounters. So a settlement with a non virgin is not ideal at all. Ancient African men standard was about settling with virgins only, because they knew the consequences of dealing with a non virgin. Modern African men they abandoned their standard, and as a result, they are struggling perpetually to sustain their marriages. A non virgin is like a adult ofwhich you can't teach anything, because he/she believes he/she has figured life. You can only teach/lead a virgin (toddler) not a corrupted old individual. Revert to your standard black men...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Davash222(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
The worst is marrying a non virgin Nigerian evening newspaper! That's suicide!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Factfinder1:
Settling with a non virgin is a big risk, a gamble, it will cost you. A sister who is a non virgin, will constantly compare you with her previous sexual mates when it comes to the bedroom. She will constantly dispute your authority based on the knowledge she received from her exs. She will resist to be fully submissive, either because her relationship history is traumatic or there was this one ex of her that was very knowledgeable and she was fond of, and you're just below him (Women don't submit to ignorant men, they most of the time control them, because they lack leadership skills). The womb of a non virgin, may contain DNA of the men she slept with raw which means, the children she would bore for you, they would consist traits that are foreign to your bloodline, and hers. Traits of her sexual encounters. So a settlement with a non virgin is not ideal at all. Ancient African men standard was about settling with virgins only, because they knew the consequences of dealing with a non virgin. Modern African men they abandoned their standard, and as a result, they are struggling perpetually to sustain their marriages. A non virgin is like a adult ofwhich you can't teach anything, because he/she believes he/she has figured life. You can only teach/lead a virgin (toddler) not a corrupted old individual. Revert to your standard black men...
Honest question.
Is the emboldened scientifically proven?

6 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by fuckaholic25(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Honest question. Is the emboldened scientifically proven?
to some certain extent, yes

1 Like

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
fuckaholic25:
to some certain extent, yes
Would you mind sharing your sources?

6 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bullshit....so u now use virgin as a criteria of marrying a lady? Dat will be ur biggest mistake ever..... I don't care if u ar a virgin or not,all dat matters is smart,loving,caring and beautiful lady.... nonsense post

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Ferrocene: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
How about settling with a virgin then she chooses to explore others, curious of how having sex with others feels like.

19 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
I agree,its the same thing marrying a non virgin man,let us all try to keep our virginity for our spouses

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by haslaw(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
teejaymoremoney:
Bullshit....so u now use virgin as a criteria of marrying a lady? Dat will be ur biggest mistake ever..... I don't care if u ar a virgin or not,all dat matters is smart,loving,caring and beautiful lady.... nonsense post

Your post reeks of low self esteem.

20 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Shortyy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ferrocene:
How about settling with a virgin then she chooses to explore others, curious of how having sex with others feels like.
his brain did not explore that area before posting this grin

He does not know some virgins are time bomb waiting to explode. They are mostly the ones that have sex with gateman or houseboy and oga apprentice tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
haslaw:

Your post reeks of low self esteem.

Low self esteem?...so a non virgin should not marry again?...there are some circumstances that makes a lady to loss her virgin,it doesn't mean that lady is sleeping around with guys.... common think smart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

It’s a theoretical thing but with very compelling possibility....foreign male DNA has actually been found in women and can only be possible thru past sex, past abortion( which is technically the same with pat sex), a previous twin that seized to exist. https://www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

it has also been proven in animal model research https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

...but I don’t think it can be totally proven in humans becos humans can naturally behave weird....

The one that’s possible is cases of women who had twins fathered by two different men as a result of having sex with different men a couple of days/weeks apart......

4 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Liposure: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shoutout to all the Vs around the world

4 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ferrocene:

U have a strange imagination.... how do u paint a scenario of a disciplined women who suddenly suddenly wakes up and starts to look for other pen!s...??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

How can u say his choice is the biggest mistake while ur choice is all that matters..?? Everybody has choice..let him make his own...people don’t marry for the same reasons... some for babies, other for sex, other for companionship..

nothing is certain in life..all na risk.. people also pretend, so how do u know they are truly loving or caring..?? We have seen marriage where people later show their true colour

For many guys that shout that they want a Virgin by force,of course they know it’s not a guarantee to a happy home..but marrying a woman who doesn’t have a history of abortion, past sexual experience to compare, is taking a calculated risk.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Shortyy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yes settling with a virgin is good, and it's the dream of most men.

I wonder who took the virginity of the non virgins, maybe spirits.

Right now somewhere, a lady is at the verge of losing her virginity because her boyfriend has promised her "marriage" or the boyfriend can't commit to a non sexual relationship.

At the end husband she no see, boyfriend she no see too. Deal with it men, they're the monsters you've made.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by fuckaholic25(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I'd love to but kinda busy but it's called telegony, you can read about it!!

2 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by fati2001(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
virgin should marry em"selves !!!!!
nonevirgin should marry em"selves !!!!!!!

SIMPLE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by idongsky: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ok sir, i hv heard u. thanks for ur advice.
So now the non virgin shldnt get married again base on the fact that they were disvirgin, only the virgin shld marry
thank u sir for ur advice

1 Like

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by MMXX: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

Right now somewhere, a lady is at the verge of losing her virginity because her boyfriend has promised her "marriage" or the boyfriend can't commit to a non sexual relationship.

At the end husband she no see, boyfriend she no see too. Deal with it men, they're the monsters you've made.
@emboldened

Is that the perfect justification for not being chaste?.

Com'on it's no secret people use relationship as a charade to explore their sexuality.

A virtuous strong willed lady should be able to say "No" when such proposal is brought before them..Women to an extent are always at the losing end of relationships this days.Even after giving out your body with the intention to secure him or marriage,there's no guarantee the final outcome of the relationship, if it's alter or otherwise..

So why not strengthen your resolve and see it to the final end..If they were made monsters,then they surely never repudiated such

7 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

Wait...correct me if I’m wrong...what u are trying to do is blame men for you women’s decision to spread your legs.....??

7 Likes

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Uncle93(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

God will bless you !!!!
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
fati2001:
virgin should marry em"selves !!!!!

nonevirgin should marry em"selves !!!!!!!

SIMPLE.

No..ur school of thought is flawed....becos I’ve used a car 5-10 other people have used doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a new one..... .

In fact the being with a woman several other men has slept with should make desire the real thing.....

if u check well u’ll realize its virgin men that ends up with retired prostitutess since they don’t know how a better package feels...

1 Like

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Where will you see such to marry sef. It is not written on the head.
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by fati2001(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
coolsegun2002:

No..ur school of thought is flawed....becos I’ve used a car 5-10 other people have used doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a new one..... .

In fact the being with a woman several other men has slept with should make desire the real thing.....

if u check well u’ll realize its virgin men that ends up with retired prostitutess since they don’t know how a better package feels...

sorry NIGGA, I CAN'T READ YOUR NOVEL.

AS I SAID EARLIER!

VIRGIN ( MAN /WOMAN) SHOULD /MUST MARRY EM"SELVES!!!

WHILE

NONE VIRGIN (MAN /WOMAN) SHOULD /MUST MARRY EM"SELVES!!!!

SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by coolsegun2002: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
fati2001:

sorry NIGGA, I CAN'T READ YOUR NOVEL.

AS I SAID EARLIER!

VIRGIN ( MAN /WOMAN) SHOULD /MUST MARRY EM"SELVES!!!

WHILE

NONE VIRGIN (MAN /WOMAN) SHOULD /MUST MARRY EM"SELVES!!!!

SIMPLE.

OH I get u nigga.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Shortyy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Uncle93:

God will bless you !!!!
And bless you too.
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Shortyy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
MMXX:
@emboldened

Is that the perfect justification for not being chaste?.

Com'on it's no secret people use relationship as a charade to explore their sexuality.

A virtuous strong willed lady should be able to say "No" when such proposal is brought before them..Women to an extent are always at the losing end of relationships this days.Even after giving out your body with the intention to secure him or marriage,there's no guarantee the final outcome of the relationship, if it's alter or otherwise..

So why not strengthen your resolve and see it to the final end..If they are monsters,then they surely never repudiated such
And assuming you love this man and doesn't want to lose him?
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by virginprincess(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
All those non-virgin men that are looking for virgin women, may God never grant you your request, a non-virgin man deserves a non-virgin lady and vice versa.
Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by MMXX: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortyy:

And assuming you love this man and doesn't want to lose him?
Do you go for "pre degree" without aspiring university admission

Still not a valid reason

1 Like

Re: Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. by Shortyy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
MMXX:
Do you go for "pre degree" without aspiring university admission

Still not a valid reason

You don't understand. As a lady, it's not easy to lose someone you love.

This is why, I'll advice any virgin to make God their friend, and forget men. When the time comes, your own husband will come.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.