Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

[BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting (424 Views)

BREAKING: Kachikwu’s Appointment Absolves Buhari Of Blame As President/oil Minis / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting by Inspire01: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari and the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources , Dr . Ibe Kachikwu, are currently meeting behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa , Abuja .
This is the first one - on - one meeting Buhari will be having with the minister since a letter Kachikwu wrote to the President on the conduct of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation , Dr . Maikanti Baru , was made public .
Kachikwu arrived the Presidential Villa at about 11 . 40 am for the meeting .
The minister had stated in the letter in which he accused Baru of insubordination among others that he resorted to writing the letter after several unsuccessful attempts to meet the President personally since he returned to the country .
Details later

http://punchng.com/breaking-kachikwubaru-feud-buhari-minister-in-closed-door-meeting/
Re: [BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
tongue
Re: [BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Igbo leaders, Yoruba leaders and Niger delta leaders, I say shame on you!
Re: [BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting by Sirheny007(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari: Ehm Kachifu you no get fear again? undecided

Kachikwu: ehm..your excellency ehm. I was deeply concerned as this was a national issue.. I had to do something

Buhari: Shut up your mouth there! so i cannot tell Baru what to do with my money?

kachikwu: Your excellency did you say your money? shocked

Buhari: listen to me you plat headed mo.ron. mind your business and dont be writing letters upandan! I am making arrangements for 2019. so if you want to flay a fart of it keef your mouf shut!

Kachikwu: embarassed embarassed

meeting comes to an end. grin
Re: [BREAKING] Kachikwu/baru Feud: Buhari, Minister In Closed Door Meeting by Firefire(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Useless meeting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Chief Of Army Staff, Victor Malu Dies At 70 / Traditional Association Of Nigeria(tan) Gives Conditions For Restructuring / The Rascality Of Leadership In Imo State – By Okechukwu Nwafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.