Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (70608 Views)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him / Zimbabwean Prophet Walter Magaya Selling Anointed Cucumbers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by adrian3000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:
I don't believe in getting stuck during sex.

I should be dickless right now if that was true. You know how many married women I have sex with in a week? undecided
so we should clap for you now abi angry

I speak sense into your life right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by transient123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Learning from his Nigerian counterparts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by seguno2: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
abelprice:
Nah wah for dis set of pple... from deir president to the citizens ..... undecided undecided...

Please explain to us how Mugabe is different from Buhari and how Nigerians are different from Zimbabweans.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

I should be dickless right now if that was true. You know how many married women I have sex with in a week? undecided
Do not worry. your cup never full. keep enjoying yourself till nemesis catches up with your ass.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zimbabwe again ....rada rada country
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Patokeikem: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heaven And Hell Are Both Real, But They Belong To The Latter.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by FOLLEY20(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

That means you had already signed your dead sentence.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Alao96(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
End time....
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by femi4: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

You never jam magun, its worse than getting stuck
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by cescky(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
i still wonder why our so called miracle MOG did not storm sierra leone and liberia to cure Ebola peeps angry . 96% of these so called miracles are scams

not so my brother thats not how its works

for its ACCORDING TO THE FAITH OR BELIEF OF THE PERSON needing a mairacle, not the pastor etc...the work of the pastor is to ginger your faith
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
i still wonder why our so called miracle MOG did not storm sierra leone and liberia to cure Ebola peeps angry . 96% of these so called miracles are scams
seriously! that's because they are crooked thieves!
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
cescky:

not so my brother thats not how its works

for its ACCORDING TO THE FAITH OR BELIEF OF THE PERSON needing a mairacle, not the pastor etc...the work of the pastor is to ginger your faith
explain ur assertion in a case of resurrection na undecided. So d dead person get faith from afterlife or wetin
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Yakson09: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

1day 1day
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by IMASTEX: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
Incorrect.
99% √

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by ElCapone(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
To the mofos who associate Islam with so many vices. I hope it save for me to assume this fraud of a man was carrying out bible injunctions. But no, I wouldn't reason like dat for he is only a man whose actions does not in anyway represent Wat Christianity stands for.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Princejboy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
No be God call this one,he call himself.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by idinc(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

having tasted married Nigerian women i suggest u go to kenya and try their women too,come back n tell us ur experience. Continuu...the boy that will sleep wit ur wife is still in primary3
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Ballmer: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
100%
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by fortunechy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
only in Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by xreal: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
abelprice:
Nah wah for dis set of pple... from deir president to the citizens ..... undecided undecided...

LWKMD

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by blacq2009(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
abelprice:
How dare you talk of our African David such? No be am slay the Goliath at UN summit?
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by abelprice(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

Please explain to us how Mugabe is different from Buhari and how Nigerians are different from Zimbabweans.
Thanks

To be honest.. Dey is hardly any difference... lipsrsealed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by leofab(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

if you are not nwaamaikpe you can't be like him
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Papiikush: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
leofab:
if you are not nwaamaikpe you can't be like him

Seems to me like you miss him so bad, every other comments now looks like his.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by 400billionman: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Holy !

Holy !!
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by medexico(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:

how many?
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by GetMeRight: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This guy is a learner.
He should come to our Nigerian pastors and imams for apprenticeship
Imams? You should have stuck with the pastoral things. Imams don't need miracles or followers.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by linearity: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
stinggy:
No evidence to either prove the miracle was staged or to prove it's fake. Nothing concrete undecided

You can't prove a negative....
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by talk2percy(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Baffles me how people cannot make love in peace again in Africa...isorite
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

Dem say na one day be one day, monkey go go market and he no go return.
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Kobicove(m): 2:29am On Oct 07, 2017
We have a lot of charlatans masquerading as men of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.