Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious (3151 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by biz2get(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola was asked on a date by a twitter user.

The Nigerian music producer replied the twitter fan but in an hilarious manner.

Recall that a huge DJ Cuppy fan once asked her out on Twitter sometime in March last year and he never expected that she would respond.

But she did, and yes, the date actually happened after she asked to get a thousand re-tweets which he actually got much more than that.

Apparently, the twitter thought he could pull the same stunt.

Here’s what happened:

grin grin

http://bagagist.com/twitter-user-asks-dj-cuppy-to-dinner-and-her-response-is-hilarious/

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by SexyNairalander: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
i wonder how most people define humour

5 Likes

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lmao... I love this... This is epic... grin
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by amzee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Make i fry beans?

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by Tattooboy: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Makeup is a life saver for these girls.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by biz2get(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:

grin grin
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by biz2get(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
amzee:
Make i fry beans?

Make i bring water ?? shocked shocked
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by abelprice(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Almost anything is possible outside Nigeria.... it's not new..... undecided
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by biz2get(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tattooboy:
Makeup is a life saver for these girls.

Dont forget to add bleech bleech wink wink
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by OriflameNIG: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by Cladez(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
This one strong oo
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by amzee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
biz2get:

Make i bring water ?? shocked shocked
Bring salt and pepper come too
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Proper hard knock

The guy below me though cheesy
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by iamJ(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love her attitude but her taste in men sha, asides from oral what other use is anichebe, he just has big lips

Posh babe with poor taste

Its a family thing self, see her sister dating that smelling easi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sense cant be inherited

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by bayocanny: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'm still looking for the hilarious response

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by Elnino4ladies: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
dingbang:
Lmao... I love this... This is epic... grin

SMH what is epic there?
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by CertifiedGee(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2017
and what's hilarious in the response now....

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Nansense
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by Stevengerd(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
So what is hilarious in " I Have Eaten Op your sense is far frm this planent

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you get problem be that sad
Re: OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious by AlexCk: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Seems hilarious has a new meaning oo.

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration / Check Out This Weird Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked! / Only Guys Would Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.