Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock (35416 Views)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by sirley(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
babaolofin:

That is why you are being referred to as parasite.
who handover the oil well to u n said to world "this was found by Biafra"??
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Kazim88: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

After we steer clear of Nigeria,who will then be the master and the slave between the south and middle belt.
Or do you think no zone among this two will claim superiority?

We would fight off "again" any group, region or Politician that try to force superiority.

That is how it is all over developed world.

They was when the church has so much power... later the people fought and oppose their "unmerited " authority...

Justice, Equity and fairness is the key to development... These Northerners are wired to be against such virtues...
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by planetzoom: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
allah has settled the issue in the mosque during jumaat.u may all go back to sleep now please

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Kazim88: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

My brother, i'm not a core Ndigbo, but Namdi Kanu did what was right and i support him 100%. A lot of people don't understand that actions send ripples and Kanu's message sent message and echo into the future, and across the borders. Have the entire yoruba elders met like they did until recently? Have some parts of North favor restructuring before now? If Kanu dies today, he has done a perfect work and i celebrate Maazi Kanu.

Because when the change we yearn for comes, this would be part of history as a claron call that shook the foundation of the current structure the country runs, if the country embraced productivity and rewarded resourcefulness, would Kanu have heard a message?

Don't blame Kanu for aanything my brother, people act based upon their understanding and that was what Kanu did...Kanu na my person....It was a cry for urgency, a cry for change and it will not stop in the SE, but will benefit the entire nation ultimately...People don't understand why i support Kanu, but this is the reason...or rather these are the reasons... grin

Daalu...

You just downloaded words from my mind. you 100%
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by liasmiram: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Going to the mosque to do what? They profess religion but no conscience
.What's erong with you people.So he should not go to mosque again?or what are you insuniating?
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Abs76: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lmao...This country ...Obviously the Southeners are seen as slaves then, FFK was on point.. If only the South and Middle Belt can unite, we have the figures to effect change in this country and steer it in a new direction
where is middle belt ?
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by talk2percy(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2017
It has always been about the oil money for the greedy Northerners. I am not surprised at what is happening, I knew that man was up to sth when he the president decided to become the petroleum minister as well. Greedy cloned son of a bitch!!!
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by kikake: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What a county....

These people are playing with our oil money..
These people that don't even have groundnut oil..

I never see this kind thing before..

LOL
FULANI HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH OIL MONEY SINCE THE 1970S BECAUSE SOME SOME PROMINENT NON-IGBO SOUTHSOUTH PEOPLE ARE YET TO FULLY SIGN ON TO RESTORATION OF BIAFRA OF FISCAL FEDERALISM.

TonyeBarcanister over to you, or are you going to Baru for your own cut of the cake?
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by fuckerholic(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2017
KarisLam:
I Think They are about to spray him with Perfume instead of insecticides they use to spray other people found corrupt

I no mention name oo.. lmao

[/b]
Na fear Don dey catch you already..hmm cowards everywhere,no wonder the nation is in a quagmire
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Taribo2503: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
He is doing the bidding of the Presidency.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Candybob(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

We really do ..I always wonder how possible it will be for the south to speak with one voice

Not possible.
Too many saboteurs who only think with their belly and have no sense to play the real game.

We have many dunces here brandishing certificates and wealth, who have lost touch with reality.

It is only when people like Buhari, who they follow blindly, pokes a finger in their eyes that they are jotted out of their stupidity.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Akolawole(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is Saraki a Hausa Fulani Muslim like Baru?

Geographically, Saraki is a Northerner and a Muslim.
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Akolawole(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
nwakibie3:

1) Was it buhari that made him senate president?

2) I hope u knw what played out in his emergence as senate president

1) Absolutely No

2) Of course I do.

I was just making a point that because they go to mosque together hold no water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.