Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking (3089 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / See The Photo Of The World Strongest Man That Have Got Everyone Talking / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Tnicemario(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pre-wedding Shotz that went Viral
Cute memorable Shot of how they met and started Dating

Source:http://www.tmcvibes.com/2017/10/pre-wedding-shotz-that-got-everyone.html?m=1

Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Ekikor(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
*To my future wife* .. .. Don't be expecting any pre or post wedding photos

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by pyyxxaro: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Shelloween(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
*To my future wife* ..
Don't be expecting any pre or post wedding photos
To you, expect early marriage problems and misunderstandings.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by IamProdigy: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice concept....

If she wore braids..it .wud have been better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by TheMainMan: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
cute
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Ekikor(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
To you, expect early marriage problems and misunderstandings.

Hahaha.. And where is it written or where have u read that pre wedding photo shoots or even extravagant weddings for that matter sustains the love in a marriage ?
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by FellepHq(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Uniforms! me likey, wish I had such opportunity, went to boys school
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Shelloween(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:

Hahaha.. And where is it written or where have u read that pre wedding photo shoots or even extravagant weddings for that matter sustains the love in a marriage ?
Nowhere, but, I read somewhere to respect your partner's feelings and put her needs above yours. If wifey-to-be wants to take some goddamned pics, just let her. If you don't....
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
it's called groundzero it means where something started
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Ekikor(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Nowhere, but, I read somewhere to respect your partner's feelings and put her needs above yours. If wifey-to-be wants to take some goddamned pics, just let her. If you don't....
If I don't you'll report me to Lala ba cheesy

Take a chill pill man cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by muller101(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
1st pix. Check out the guys John thomas. He can't even control it. Woman buckle up cos he is gonna damage ur entertaining apartment . grin
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Ursulaa(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
just not a fan of pre-wedding pictures, btw.... cool
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by bayocanny: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by OrganicSoup: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ursulaa:
just not a fan of pre-wedding pictures, btw.... cool
I fancy ur skin..
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by Kobicove(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulations to them smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Shotz That Got Everyone Talking by dotman081(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Attract Girls Without Actually Talking To Them. / 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man / My Girlfriend Just Hurt Me So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.