Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. (1976 Views)

COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by bennexboy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mrs Nwakanma Jemimah,the mother of the First Lady of Abia State Deaconess Nkechi Ikpeazu and the former Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly and former Deputy Governor of Abia State Rt. Hon. Eric Acho Nwakanma has just passed away.

Mama Nwakanma as she was fondly called by all up until her demise ran and managed her medical clinic "Nkechi Maternity" having been a seasoned and well experienced Nurse and Midwife.

She passed away on the 1st day of October 2017 at the Federal Medical Centre Umuahia after a very brief illness at the age of 87 years.

This is definitely a huge loss to the family as Governor Ikpeazu just lost and buried his own mother barely one year ago.

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by bennexboy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rest in peace Mama.The people of Ohanze especially and Abia State in general mourns you,and will forever have you in our hearts .
It's well
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP

The woman knew the right time to die. When there is available money to plan the burial.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by naijaking1: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Is he not the governor who with help of the army "disappeared" Nnamdi Kalu, his father, mother, and servants?
He will never know peace again.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by freeze001(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
RIP

The woman knew the right time to die. When there is available money to plan the burial.

What kind of human being are you?
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Tolexander: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

A potent man with a prick!
You wanna run a test on me to verify my potency?
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by BlackDBagba: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mama.... mama you know i love you.. RIP
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Tolexander: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by freeze001(f): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

Shame on you and that prick. An elderly woman passes and u just nastily imply that she held on till there was money to plan her burial. What a prick!
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Tolexander: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

Shame on you and that prick. An elderly woman passes and u just nastily imply that she held on till there was money to plan her burial. What a prick!
You seem to have problem comprehending!

Did I say "she held on until there was money to plan her burial"?

I said she died at the right time, when enough money is available to plan the burial, as an in law to the state Governor.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by freeze001(f): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
You seem to have problem comprehending!

Did I say "she held on until there was money to plan her wedding"?

I said she died at the right time, when enough money is available to plan the burial, as an in law to the state Governor.

And did you see wedding in my comment? How is the time of her death suddenly 'right' because her son-in-law is governor? U say she knew the right time to die like she had some control over the time of death. That's a tasteless, nasty and inhumane statement to make.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by LionDeLeo: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

And did you see wedding in my comment? How is the time of her death suddenly 'right' because her son-in-law is governor? U say she knew the right time to die like she had some control over the time of death. That's a tasteless, nasty and inhumane statement to make.

Take it easy, na humour. Even if no be humour, rip won't bring her back to life.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Tolexander: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

Dey there dey analyse nonsense.

One of the greatest prayers is for everyone to die at the right and befitting time!
Either one has the power to control death or not.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by freeze001(f): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Take it easy, na humour. Even if no be humour, rip won't bring her back to life.

There's a place and time for humour. This portrays a woman sold out to materialism even until death and he's in no position to say so.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Pavore9: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
naijaking1:
Is he not the governor who with help of the army "disappeared" Nnamdi Kalu, his father, mother, and servants?
He will never know peace again.

What connects Ikpeazu's mother -in-laws who died at the age of 87 with Nnamdi Kana and his family?

How many Nigerians even reach the age of 70?

By earthly standard Mama has achieved, seeing the son become the speaker of the state house of assembly and later the deputy governor while her daughter is the wife of the state governor, what more could she have asked for?
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by EnEnPeecee: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
That's one of the coward in the east that watched as army battered and butchered his people.

May it never be well with all the eastern govs.
RIP mama
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Elnino4ladies: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sacrifice things
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP old one. This woman is really blessed while she lived.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Sacrifice things
At 87.....Hian! Nigerians ehn
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by TheKingdom: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
GOOD for the governor. Next it will be him. HE was there while his people were killed like chicken
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
That's one of the coward in the east that watched as army battered and butchered his people.

May it never be well with all the eastern govs.
RIP mama
I do not support what the governors did, but this thread is not for ranting. Say your RIP and move on, or better still ignore the thread.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by eagleeye2: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingdom:
GOOD for the governor. Next it will be him. HE was there while his people were killed like chicken
This is not the thread for ranting. And the woman died at 87. A ripe old age.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by Kyase(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

nawao, you first crazy comment from, i have ever seen
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Is Bereaved Again. by bennexboy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

And you think wishing him death makes you better than him?

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan-kano Standard Guage To Cost $8b – Amaechi / Passport Cancellations To Make Foreign Fulanis 'citizens' / If You Catch Any Terrorist, Kill Him – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.