Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (29416 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by kennyjam: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

So, I've been meaning to do this since last year but I just kept putting it off. I'm sorry it took me this long to update everybody who contributed to this thread.

First off, I really appreciate everyone of you for your kind words and encouragement that year. It was just the motivation I needed at that time. I can still remember, clearly in fact, that night while I was in night class when Ymodolus freakied my account grin. I will never forget you and I really hope to see you one day.

I actually graduated with a first class last year (4.56) and the best graduating student of my department. I was really happy. Hold on. Before I graduated, I got a fully funded scholarship for my MS here in Texas and I travelled in January. God, y'all, and my first class helped me to secure that scholarship.

Even before I left the country, I was working in a 'mouthed' agency in Ikeja as an intern using the skills I learnt along the way. Last year was just so surreal for me. Everything happened so fast.

Well, now that I'm here in the states grin, doing my MS and enjoying every bits of it, I will say this: Whatever you find yourself doing, do it very well. First class or no first class, what life rewards is your tenacity, commitment, and attitude towards work. This is my experience, and I can tell you it's valid.

The journey is just starting for me and I intend to maximize this opportunity and put in my best to create the kind of future that I desire.

Thank you very much:

Florblu, GentlemanAyo, davbro, GideonG, Godwinony, cstr1000, Mitchely, Sleyanya1, JhyMedex, Ekealterego, Evaberry, Tittusstar22, Muyimart, frob0genius, Gerrard59, Partnerbiz3, aanexplus, tens4real, abfalkolly, AntiWailer, HomeTutor1, Ojugunrege, arodavoo, lordhugo, Joy Joomla, adakoleagbenu, daseento, phi001, olutee360, DrIkB, Magjoel, oyakhilomeh, Ymodulus, Ajegun, perfecter4real, Johnwriter, Blonchilli, mindtricks, p0intBlank, LordeCalifornia, Akinscarce2020.

I hope I didn't miss any moniker cheesy

You didn't quote me. Although I just registered myself presence as I was in my early year of study. You can check my comment in the first page of this thread.

Congrats bro!

I also graduated with a First Class, 4.85/5.00 CGPA in Mechanical Engineering from one of the oldest Federal Universities.

The best is yet to come!

God bless us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
kennyjam:

You didn't quote me. Although I just registered myself presence as I was in my early year of study. You can check my comment in the first page of this thread.

Congrats bro!

I also graduated with a First Class, 4.85/5.00 CGPA in Mechanical Engineering from one of the oldest Federal Universities.

The best is yet to come!

God bless us all!

Wow. Omohh. Congratulations brother.

Amen. I wish you the best πŸ‘Œ

I'm sorry that I missed your moniker. I had to compile them manually.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by kennyjam: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2023
AloyalNigerian:

Wow. Omohh. Congratulations brother.

Amen. I wish you the best πŸ‘Œ

I'm sorry that I missed your moniker. I had to compile them manually.

Thanks Bro!

No problem.

How's the programme going?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by DrIkB: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

So, I've been meaning to do this since last year but I just kept putting it off. I'm sorry it took me this long to update everybody who contributed to this thread.

First off, I really appreciate everyone of you for your kind words and encouragement that year. It was just the motivation I needed at that time. I can still remember, clearly in fact, that night
while I was in night class when Ymodolus freakied my account grin. I will never forget you and I really hope to see you one day.

I actually graduated with a first class last year (4.56) and the best graduating student of my department. I was really happy. Hold on. Before I graduated, I got a fully funded scholarship for my MS here in Texas and I travelled in January. God, y'all, and my first class helped me to secure that scholarship.

Even before I left the country, I was working in a 'mouthed' agency in Ikeja as an intern using the skills I learnt along the way. Last year was just so surreal for me. Everything happened so fast.

Well, now that I'm here in the states grin, doing my MS and enjoying every bits of it, I will say this: Whatever you find yourself doing, do it very well. First class or no first class, what life rewards is your tenacity, commitment, and attitude towards work. This is my experience, and I can tell you it's valid.

The journey is just starting for me and I intend to maximize this opportunity and put in my best to create the kind of future that I desire.

Thank you very much:

Florblu, GentlemanAyo, davbro, GideonG, Godwinony, cstr1000, Mitchely, Sleyanya1, JhyMedex, Ekealterego, Evaberry, Tittusstar22, Muyimart, frob0genius, Gerrard59, Partnerbiz3, aanexplus, tens4real, abfalkolly, AntiWailer, HomeTutor1, Ojugunrege, arodavoo, lordhugo, Joy Joomla, adakoleagbenu, daseento, phi001, olutee360, DrIkB, Magjoel, oyakhilomeh, Ymodulus, Ajegun, perfecter4real, Johnwriter, Blonchilli, mindtricks, p0intBlank, LordeCalifornia, Akinscarce2020.

Congratulations πŸ₯‚
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

First off, I really appreciate everyone of you for your kind words and encouragement that year. It was just the motivation I needed at that time. I can still remember, clearly in fact, that night while I was in night class when Ymodolus freakied my account grin. I will never forget you and I really hope to see you one day.

Thank you very much:

Gerr.ard59,

Congratulations. Now that you are in the US, explore routes to obtain permanent residency. You are in the system already. By 2030, all things being equal, you quote me with your US passport. grin cool

Gerrard59:

Yes, it's possible. Ensure you make a 5.0 in at least two semesters (a session) whether chronologically or not. I have seen many cases of "on the dot" or slightly above the threshold. Yes, you can with determination and perseverance.

I gats open church, I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by LordeCalifornia: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Congratulations!

AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

Thank you very much:

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by mindtricks: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

Thank you very much:

What a pleasant news.
2017 thread and post.

Dreams surely do come true.
Happy for you dear.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by toluxa1(m): 4:50am On Dec 29, 2023
AloyalNigerian:
Hiii!

Thank you very much:

Congratulations! Do you still code or do anything programming related?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Magaji Garba Sentenced To 35 Years In Prison / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng / Dress Code: UNILORIN Bans Hair Attachment, Sagging, Tight Trousers, Skimpy Dress

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.