Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (29493 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Yes u can..

All u need is a motivation.

U need to target 5.0 in at least 3 -4 semesters and nothing less than 4.6 in others.

5.0 is easy. Target 75 in all ur courses for that semester. Attend class and don't procrastinate.

PM me let us have a deal.

If u push your CGPA to 4.5 I will give u 50k.

And 20k every semester u are still in that 4.5 till u graduate.

**** is my phone contact. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ymodulus:

Can I have your contact?
OK.
***** is my phone contact. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ojugunrege:

you are well on your way with a CGPA of 4.47-4.49 currently...a lot of room to make up..keep up the good work & do not rest on your oars..

what school?
Thanks. Sorry, I can't state my school here due to privacy issues. But, it's a Federal university in the south West.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AntiWailer: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

07080415870 is my phone contact. Thanks.

Ok i will contact u soon

The deal is ON.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Ok i will contact u soon

The deal is ON.
Wow. I'm grateful.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Ymodulus: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

OK.
07080415870 is my phone contact. Thanks.

I called you severally and your numbers were not reachable ( call forwarding ).

I do like to encourage you with little token.
Account number only no account name needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ymodulus:

I called you severally and your numbers were not reachable ( call forwarding ).

I do like to encourage you with little token.
Account number only no account name needed. Thanks
Yea, I wanted to sleep so I had to switch off my phone. But it's on now and besides, it's also my WhatsApp number.
Wow. I'm grateful. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Ymodulus: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
@AloyalNigerian

Sent

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Okiem(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls let someone create a whatsapp group and send the group link here for us to join. What do you think ?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Ymodulus:
@AloyalNigerian

Sent
Honestly Bro, I'm grateful. I actually created this thread to get motivated by people (that is, their candid advices). And I wasn't let down. Thanks to everyone who said one thing or the other. I sincerely appreciate y'all. Ymodulus, I must say this, you just motivated a brother you haven't seen before. I promise not to let you down and I'll make sure what you did out of love and concern will yield positive results. I'm grateful. Thanks
#one_love.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AntiWailer: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ymodulus:
@AloyalNigerian

Sent

Thanks Bros.

You always inspire me to do a lot.

Dnt change who u are no matter the evil people repay you with. You have a good heart.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Ymodulus: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

Thanks Bros.

You always inspire me to do a lot.

Dnt change who u are no matter the evil people repay you with. You have a good heart.
Thanks bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by I888(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Ymodulus:

Thanks bro
I have something to say... Privately. So expect an SMS... Not to make request but to thank you for the inspiration you shared on nairaland and how they pushed me so hard to think.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by logadims: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ojugunrege:

Chemical Engineering
you are yet to reply me
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by LordeCalifornia: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Ojugunrege(f): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

@Mrs Ojugunrege. my Nairaland Role model cheesy
thanks for the study tips you gave earlier on.

my result is out for my fourth semester, I had 4.78

6 more semesters to go.

my eyes on 5.0 this time around smiley

Waoh! Well done! Please keep up the good work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Ojugunrege(f): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
logadims:
you are yet to reply me

the PM? I did na...almost immediately. Please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by logadims: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ojugunrege:

do it again, please.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by logadims: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ojugunrege:

thanks for the PM. sent you a mail already. please, reply.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by LordeCalifornia: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

Crop, Soil and Pest Management. But I have special interest in computer science coz I write codes. So, I wrote jamb again and scored 286 but I'm not using it anymore. The sad thing is that, I prepared for the UTME at the expense of my course. So I had a straight drop from 4.57 to 4.28 and now 4.25. It's really painful though, but I want to make amends.
how far has the journey been sir?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2018
LordeCalifornia:

how far has the journey been sir?

I'm still working on it sir. My last result isn't out yet. I Wii keep u posted. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by LordeCalifornia: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

I'm still working on it sir. My last result isn't out yet. I Wii keep u posted. Thanks.
alright, Good luck sir!
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by chidekings(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ymodulus:
@AloyalNigerian

Sent
Evening bro,how have you been
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
chidekings:

Evening bro,how have you been

Doing well bro. Wbu?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by chidekings(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

Doing well bro. Wbu?
Thank God your good but my earlier salutation was directed at Ymodulus
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
chidekings:

Thank God your good but my earlier salutation was directed at Ymodulus

oh, you should have quoted him not me.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Callmepeters: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
godwinony:
If it is possible mathematically then it's possible..
During my undergrad days, Year1 Cgpa was 2.6. I rose to 3.63 in final year..identify your weaknesses and hit A parallels.

Please I need your contact, I want to discuss something with you
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by godwinony(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Callmepeters:

Please I need your contact, I want to discuss something with you
Sorry for the late reply, haven't visited this forum for a while ..mail me to get my contact, I'll be happy to help if I can.gonyenanu77@gmail.com ..can't drop it in a public forum
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by Akinscarce2020: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Guess! I had 4.83 in my first year and now I'm having 4.32 in my second year and I have two more years to go. Can I still make first class
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Akinscarce2020:
Guess! I had 4.83 in my first year and now I'm having 4.32 in my second year and I have two more years to go. Can I still make first class

Definitely bro grin
Re: Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Hiii!

So, I've been meaning to do this since last year but I just kept putting it off. I'm sorry it took me this long to update everybody who contributed to this thread.

First off, I really appreciate everyone of you for your kind words and encouragement that year. It was just the motivation I needed at that time. I can still remember, clearly in fact, that night while I was in night class when Ymodolus freakied my account grin. I will never forget you and I really hope to see you one day.

I actually graduated with a first class last year (4.56) and the best graduating student of my department. I was really happy. Hold on. Before I graduated, I got a fully funded scholarship for my MS here in Texas and I travelled in January. God, y'all, and my first class helped me to secure that scholarship.

Even before I left the country, I was working in a 'mouthed' agency in Ikeja as an intern using the skills I learnt along the way. Last year was just so surreal for me. Everything happened so fast.

Well, now that I'm here in the states grin, doing my MS and enjoying every bits of it, I will say this: Whatever you find yourself doing, do it very well. First class or no first class, what life rewards is your tenacity, commitment, and attitude towards work. This is my experience, and I can tell you it's valid.

The journey is just starting for me and I intend to maximize this opportunity and put in my best to create the kind of future that I desire.

Thank you very much:

Florblu, GentlemanAyo, davbro, GideonG, Godwinony, cstr1000, Mitchely, Sleyanya1, JhyMedex, Ekealterego, Evaberry, Tittusstar22, Muyimart, frob0genius, Gerrard59, Partnerbiz3, aanexplus, tens4real, abfalkolly, AntiWailer, HomeTutor1, Ojugunrege, arodavoo, lordhugo, Joy Joomla, adakoleagbenu, daseento, phi001, olutee360, DrIkB, Magjoel, oyakhilomeh, Ymodulus, Ajegun, perfecter4real, Johnwriter, Blonchilli, mindtricks, p0intBlank, LordeCalifornia, Akinscarce2020.

I hope I didn't miss any moniker cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Recreates High School Picture / Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.