Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position (1054 Views)

Non-inclusion Of Igbo Man In First Six National Position Worrisome– Agbakoba / Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position by chriseruba: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
DECLARATION SPEECH :ENOUGH OF OUR POLITICAL PRESENCE WITHOUT RELEVANCE

I am Echo Emmanuel, my friend and political associates call me GREENSTONE. I’m born into an agrarian family in the late 80s. I had my primary and secondary education in Benue state. My quest to explore other climes of Nigeria made me to leave home for Kwara State (Great Afonja) to pursue my tertiary education at the prestigious University of Ilorin. I did study B.Sc. Geography, I had my Masters (M.Sc) in same course upon finishing the compulsory National Youth Service (NYSC). I’m currently enrolled for PhD where I work as a Research Assistant on Food Security & Climate Change to a seasoned Professor

At this juncture, its equally important to talk about my leadership experience and sport life. To hone my leadership prowess, I joined the Student Union of University of Ilorin as a result of my unquenchable appetite to serve others because we become free in service of each other. I served as a Campaign Director in my 100L, contested for welfare secretary of the Union in my 200L and chaired the Independent Corrupt Practices Committee (ICPC) of the Union where I saved the Union the tune of 8.5m naira and 2.3m naira for other organized Indigenous States Unions (Verified records). I didn’t betray their trust because I was elected unopposed due to my tested integrity, candor and accountability.

I was the first elected National Coordinator of INEC Corpers Forum (ICF) which was my brainchild. I Served directly under the then maverick Chairman of the Commission, Prof. Jega Attahiru. The platform (ICF) helped to improve the welfare and the administrative significance of all the 103 serving corpers and the 33 industrial trainee students.

I formed the Nigeria Youth Frontiers-NYF along other pick-out like-minded youths, we nurtured it to become a national player to champion youth advocacy and youth meaningful political participation.. According to Frantz Fanon, “every generation, must out of relative obscurity discover its mission, either to fulfill it or betray it, I’m a student of classic and contemporary history. I have never come across where power was willingly dished out.

I make bold to say this to my respected fellow Nigeria youths in the struggle, enough of our PRESENCE WITHOUT RELEVANCE. Endless complaints have never solved any problem ever before, neither has being complacent as youth done the job for us. I tell you this again, the struggle is not a sprint race, it’s a non-stop marathon. The road to our political emancipation is heavily paved with daunting realities, arm-twisting, blackmails, grandstanding from the sit-tight older generation that feel uncomfortable by our agitation for our rightful position in the scheme of nation building. I have a secret for us, be consistent, focused, disciplined and determined. We shall overcome!

I want to lead my fellow PDP youths from the front by walking my talks. This is why I wholly present myself for this tortuous journey of emancipation and self dependent Nigeria youth. If am elected as PDP Deputy National Youth Leader, which I’m firmly convinced will be elected with a huge landslide because I have never lost a contest, I either win or learn a lesson and gain experience which money can’t buy.

This is not about GREENSTONE, it’s about the future of Nigeria Youth, we are all tied together by interest so, we shouldn’t be divided in focus as a result of the artificial barriers. YOUTH MARGINALIZATION has no tribe, religion nor political affiliation. May God help me not to betray your trust upon my election.

God bless People’s Democratic Party (PDP)

God bless indefatigable Nigeria Youth

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

For enquiry, prayer & support, reach me on

07038928858, 08157464421

www.greenstoneemmanuel.org.ng

info@greenstoneemmanuel.org.ng

comif2014@gmail.com

twitter: @echoemmanuel89

1 Share

Re: Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position by ochetoms1: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
I am very very optimistic of what tomorrow holds for this young man. Let's make this a reality with our prayers and support friends, Com. Green Stone all the way.
Re: Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position by Adeevah(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
We Buhari Support Organisation (BSO) are coming for your scrotum and your balls
Re: Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position by dahunsy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Nice move bro...
Re: Ex Unilorin Student Leader Declares For PDP National Position by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
I REP BETTER BY FAR

I am proud of my alma mater

God bless UNILORIN

(1) (Reply)

See The Whatsapp Message That Led To Rumour Of Monkey Pox Vaccination / Oyingbo Just Like New York? LASG Releases Plans For Yaba And Oyingbo Parks / Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke And Dino Melaye All Smiles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.