₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,004 members, 3,918,715 topics. Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 11:46 PM

This Marriage Is At The Brink - Family (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Marriage Is At The Brink (1822 Views)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply)

Re: This Marriage Is At The Brink by Jman06(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16
That's why every lady should endeavor to work. Make your own money and support whoever you want to support.
The best thing is for the man to face his nuclear and extended family while the wife should work and support her own extended family, anything from the man to her family will be a plus.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Five Minutes Madness In The Family / My Husband Is A Wasteful Spend Thrift / What Do You Think About A 50/50 Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.