Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is It Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal (985 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal by Leopoundz: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm a single guy of 24 years old, in my final year in the University, I'm quite comfortable in my own way and I'm single, the kind of girls I want don't want me, I'm not bad looking though, neither am I very handsome but I could be described as handsome and rich but I'm short, 5.4, I lost my virginity just last this February and I regret doing it, I broke up with her because I discovered she is after my money and her love is not real, I even regret having sex with her because it's my first time, her pussy smells bad, don't know if thats how it smells, if that's how it smells then womanizer are really thinking backward, I'm not a womanizer a good girl is enough for me but they always turns me down but they are OK being my friend. Lol but many girls in my neighborhood ask me out but they don't meet up with my standards, what could be wrong with me?
Re: Is It Normal by benzene00: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Is It Normal by PrincessBecks(f): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
"but many girls in my neighborhood ask me out but they don't meet up with my standards"
What is your 'standard'?
At 24, you should be thinking with your head and not your a*us.
And you think you've got some cash? Naah, you are a broke a*s wannabe.
Go fix yourself, ait?!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal by thestevens: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
I think I need a drink. there is serious problem in this country,, bruv 26billion dollars is missing from NNPC and you are talking about women at 24.read your books, you ain't rich yet, your pocket is just self sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal by fav444(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
thestevens:
I think I need a drink. there is serious problem in this country,, bruv 26billion dollars is missing from NNPC and you are talking about women at 24.read your books, you ain't rich yet, your pocket is just self sufficient.

Walahi, I thought I was the only one disturbed greatly by this 26billion dollars nonsense.
I feel better now knowing that someone is feeling same.
Sincerely, I feel very bad right now.
The Pix below is my whatsapp dp right now....

Re: Is It Normal by thestevens: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Seriously this country will one day explode, the buhari is acting like a saint, meanwhile he is a very clueless man and doesn't even understand the ethics of running a democratic government.
fav444:

Walahi, I thought I was the only one disturbed greatly by this 26billion dollars nonsense.
I feel better now knowing that someone is feeling same.
Sincerely, I feel very bad right now.
The Pix below is my whatsapp dp right now....

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal by Leopoundz: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2017
PrincessBecks:
"but many girls in my
neighborhood ask me out but they don't meet up with my standards"

What is your 'standard'?

Go fix yourself, ait?!
I think you're the one thinking without your brain, you don't know me, and you deemed it fit to insult me, that shows the level of your stupidity, I'm the only child, NOT son of my parents, you think I'm broke, I have a website design business approved and registered with the federal government, believe it or not I have my own house under construction, I'm sure your dad is not a landlord at 24, put your money where your mouth is, next time if you can't advice, don't come here to insult, animal.
Re: Is It Normal by Leopoundz: 3:28am On Oct 11, 2017
PrincessBecks:
"but many girls in my
neighborhood ask me out but they don't meet up with my standards"

What is your 'standard'?

Go fix yourself, ait?!

you lack manners, for the fact that your life is not going well does not mean mine is not going well, we'll since you're not God that bless me and my parents, all I'll say is A BIG Bleep YOU
Re: Is It Normal by PrincessBecks(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Leopoundz post=61303178][/quote]

This goes a long way to show how dumb you.

Who asked for all those shii you painted up there. Boy, you've gat nothing to prove, aite? You are a suckling kid that needs help.

Capish!
Re: Is It Normal by Leopoundz: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrincessBecks:

This goes a long way to show how dumb you.

Who asked for all those shii you painted up there. Boy, you've gat nothing to prove, aite? You are a suckling kid that needs help.

Capish!
OK thanks, sorry for the insults, I'm not actually aggressive, but the insults you lashed out at me made me do it, but I should have understand better than I'm solely responsible for my happiness, and I should not give anyone the chance to bring out the worst in me. But if I was lying I don't have anything to gain or loose, but anyway I'm sorry. Hope we are cool now?
Re: Is It Normal by PrincessBecks(f): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Leopoundz:
OK thanks, sorry for the insults, I'm not actually aggressive, but the insults you lashed out at me made me do it, but I should have understand better than I'm solely responsible for my happiness, and I should not give anyone the chance to bring out the worst in me. But if I was lying I don't have anything to gain or loose, but anyway I'm sorry. Hope we are cool now?

Am ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is It Normal For A Man To Read His Wife's Messages When She's Asleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.