Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (983 Views)

“I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / As A Guy What Should I Expect From My Roomie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by themaestro08(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nobody is a mind reader here Oga. Just go with the flow. Good luck with your new catch kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Khd95(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Expect her to bring her squad and get ready to foot the bill including their transport fare back to where ever they will come from

Na maga level u dey like dis..cos I don't understand how a lady wil agree to date a guy out rightly without small shakara except she wan chop u

1 Like

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017

, because most i encountered aren't sophysticated

Now that you've gotten what you want, no fvck up ooo. cheesy

She's probably expecting a lot from you too like...

1 Like

Re: . by Kufie(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let me go and read your post.

Modified

You say you're looking for a sophisticated girl yet your written english isn't. I bet oral is the same but that's not the point here.

You want to know how to win her heart? You might not wanna do that on the first date. Yeah you could get lucky but that shouldn't be your focus.

First advice is Be yourself. It'll hurt more if you went overboard and she ignored your messages after the first date because she didn't like something she saw. Trust me, some girls do that.

Don't try to "woo" her on the first date. Focus on getting to know her and understanding her type of person. You don't wanna have a second date with someone who might really not be your type after all. Good luck

PS. makydebbie you're pretty wink
Re: . by ololadeking(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
is she in nigerian and argentina group too?
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kufie:

PS. makydebie you're pretty wink
Thank you. kiss
Re: . by Marshalxv(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just be yourself bro,u approached her by yourself and she agreed to go on a date with you, so maintain and be that same guy she agreed to go on a date with ..Watch her mood and body language then flow with whatever she brings to the show.

NB . Do not show any atom of pride,most ladies hate that.
Re: . by dingbang(m): 5:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Never buy a champagne for a lady who deserves coke
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Nobody is a mind reader here Oga. Just go with the flow. Good luck with your new catch kiss
thanks dollyjoy
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Khd95:
Expect her to bring her squad and get ready to foot the bill including their transport fare back to where ever they will come from

Na mama level u dey like dis..cos I don't understand how a lady wil agree to date a guy out rightly without small shakara except she wan chop u
oga no be so, is just that we seem to be perfect match for each other, anway thanks.
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:50am On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Now that you've gotten what you want, no fvck up ooo. cheesy

She's probably expecting a lot from you too like...
haba never! Trust me. I will take good care of her. Thanks.
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Kufie:
Let me go and read your post.

Modified

You say you're looking for a sophisticated girl yet your written english isn't. I bet oral is the same but that's not the point here.

You want to know how to win her heart? You might not wanna do that on the first date. Yeah you could get lucky but that shouldn't be your focus.

First advice is Be yourself. It'll hurt more if you went overboard and she ignored your messages after the first date because she didn't like something she saw. Trust me, some girls do that.

Don't try to "woo" her on the first date. Focus on getting to know her and understanding her type of person. You don't wanna have a second date with someone who might really not be your type after all. Good luck

PS. makydebbie yo u're pretty wink
yeah, good tips i must say, thanks man.
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Marshalxv:
Just be yourself bro,u approached her by yourself and she agreed to go on a date with you, so maintain and be that same guy she agreed to go on a date with ..Watch her mood and body language then flow with whatever she brings to the show.

NB . Do not show any atom of pride,most ladies hate that.
thanks man.
Re: . by themaestro08(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2017
dingbang:
Never buy a champagne for a lady who deserves coke
in other words let the girl in question prove her worth and qualities before any move from me? Hmm
Re: . by Khd95(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2017
themaestro08:
oga no be so, is just that we seem to be perfect match for each other, anway thanks.
since u never dated before....dont sound too desperate..ensure u engage her in real conversation to determine her level of intelligence, ask her bout slavery in libya..and other stuffs bothering the world at large..if possible ask her bout Kim jung Un of NK grin cool

Remove sex and other intimate act from ur plans this stage

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Give Away To First Ten Numbers / The First Word You See Is Your Status / Lady Goes Completely Nakied To Rocks Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities (l8+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.