Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money (1127 Views)

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Young Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Boyfriend's Money / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Havesomesense(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
My girlfriend sent me #30,000 today for my birthday.

When last did you receive money from your girlfriend?

When last did you send your boyfriend money?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Channah1(f): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeye boyfriend grin.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Nonexisting: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
When the dividend of her fixed deposit investment matures, she will come here and create thread on how her mugu bought her iPhone 13 and opened business for her. I know how this kind of story ends so I'm not fazed.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Fmghewzy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yeye boyfriend grin.

Sometimes I think you girls deserve all the hate and bashing those imbeciles (so-called redpillers) give.
Those morons create threads bashing women everyday.

And here is a gentleman creating a thread of how nice his Nigerian girlfriend is.

Yet you want to call him a "yeye boyfriend"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by posty56: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Sometimes I think you girls deserve all the hate and bashing those imbeciles (so-called redpillers) give.

And here is a gentleman creating a thread of how nice his Nigerian girlfriend is.

was enjoying your talk until you called redpillers slowpoke, now who sounds like the slowpoke ,mumu throwing childish tantrum

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Channah1(f): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Did I call him a yeye boyfriend?
I was saying yeye boyfriend my own o. Please don't rope me in.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Kollins11: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Channah1:

Did I call him a yeye boyfriend?
I was saying yeye boyfriend my own o. Please don't rope me in.
See this Mgbeke that use to cook tasteless, stupid and burnt sacrificial foods still has the guts to call someone yeye boyfriend undecided

Nothing wey patoranking no go see for inside Abule.

8 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by EmzyT: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by posty56: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kollins11:
See this Mgbeke that use to cook tasteless, stupid and sacrificial foods still has the guts to call someone yeye boyfriend undecided

Nothing way patoranking no go see for inside Abule.
oboy softly

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by PerfectStranger(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Kollins11:
See this Mgbeke that use to cook tasteless, stupid and burnt sacrificial foods still has the guts to call someone yeye boyfriend undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by AfroKnight: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Ratchet babes should avoid this thread please. This thread is for women who earn enough to take care of themselves and have savings. Thanks.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Manson1(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol just see how lots of females will avoid this thread
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by rocknation62(m): 2:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Kollins11:

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Streetmovement(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Kollins11:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I came for the vawulence grin
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Fmghewzy(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
was enjoying your talk until you called redpillers slowpoke, now who sounds like the slowpoke ,mumu throwing childish tantrum

So-called redpillers was what I said.

Are you going to tell me morons claiming redpill that open thread saying all "Nigerian girls are useless" are not morons.

Stop defending stupidity,you are Nigerian is your mother ,sister or daughter useless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Medianna(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mtsw..
Send guy money so that what will happen??
He will love you more or turn you to a fool?
I've been there before and the experience was not palatable.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by JOACHINpedro: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Medianna:
Mtsw..
Send guy money so that what will happen??
He will love you more or turn you to a fool?
I've been there before and the experience was not palatable.
You were expecting smth from him in return, your fellow ladies will advice you learn how to be charitable grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Medianna(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You were expecting smth from him in return, your fellow ladies will advice you learn how to be charitable grin
You're not serious..
Did I mention anywhere that I was expecting anything from him..
On a lighter note relationship comes with expectations OK!!
Funny enough even if he needs it today I'll still reach.. Its no big deal as far its for him
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by JOACHINpedro: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Medianna:

You're not serious..
Did I mention anywhere that I was expecting anything from him..
On a lighter note relationship comes with expectations OK!!
Funny enough even if he needs it today I'll still reach.. Its no big deal as far its for him
Madam pls be charitable. Let Love Lead

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Magnoliaa(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
Ratchet babes should avoid this thread please. This thread is for women who earn enough to take care of themselves and have savings. Thanks.

See as you just dey fire stray bullet for my body wotowoto this early afternoon. embarassed It is well. Humans can disgrace you, but my God will not forsake me.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by phemy36(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

My brother if you want to make it in life, Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Medianna(f): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
I repeat.
You're not serious lipsrsealed
JOACHINpedro:

Madam pls be charitable. Let Love Lead
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Hacks4dummies: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

see how you carefully chastised the girl while vigorously hurling insults at your fellow men.

It is well.
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Hacks4dummies: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
Omo.. thought I was the only one that noticed that. Na man dey do him fellow man o...even on social media
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Hacks4dummies: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

So-called redpillers was what I said.

Are you going to tell me morons claiming redpill that open thread saying all "Nigerian girls are useless" are not morons.

Stop defending stupidity,you are Nigerian is your mother useless?
if you wasn't so daft, you would have realized that they didn't mention "Women" not in that context, slowpoke. Any woman not mature enough for relationship even if they are 80 years old, is a girl. The sentences says "nigerian girls are useless" slowpoke. Is your mother a girl? Grade A dummy
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Fmghewzy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
if you wasn't so daft, you would have realized that they didn't mention "Women" not in that context, slowpoke. Any woman not mature enough for relationship even if they are 80 years old, is a girl. The sentences says "nigerian girls are useless" slowpoke. Is your mother a girl? Grade A dummy

I don't blame you ,your brain is not capable of understanding simple things.

I used mother as an example, if your point is that mother is not a girl .

What about sister,female cousins, daughter.

Or you are just naturally mad .

Don't quote me ever in your life slowpoke
Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by Fmghewzy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
see how you carefully chastised the girl while vigorously hurling insults at your fellow men.

It is well.

Keep quiet slowpoke, she was quick to clear her statement.She later stated she was referring to her own boyfriend not op

In her first comment,"yeye boyfriend" who do you think she would have been referring to there.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money by bmdmix15: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
I came to read lies from both sides

(1) (Reply)

How Apple Scam Millions with Iphone 14 / What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? / Shubomi Caught Grabbing Zinoleesky Dick While He Grabs Her Big Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.