Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (37504 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Fingerprinter(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Maybe. I should have stayed as an observer. last time I checked, i wasn't banned, so I was free to comment. Little did I know it was wrong for me to have commented.

We can burn down the ...... than for my brother to forsake me grin grin grin grin
Let me help you complete it. You want to burn down the zoo. I no dey o. Python go dance for your head o! Lol
Re: . by Sterope(f): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Only of you are going to send your nudes with themundecided
supersystemsnig:

You want the audios? Tell me
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
Only of you are going to send your nudes with themundecided

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by pidgintutor: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, that was a mistake iyisco2001.

If you make noise now, he will order you out of this country called nairaland grin grin grin

On a serious note, I didn't know how I got involved in this whole thing. Someone just wanted to possibly pour some anger on me which I am seriously not interested on receiving.

You also need to be much careful on nairaland. I never for ones imagine something like this can happen, always going about with my innocent mind that takes all hurt but hurt no one.

I suffered to build an account on fiverr, someone I paid, a nairalander wrote the work, the client rejected it and had to report me to support. My level was removed, my gig was removed from search. I didn't blame this lady, only for her to tell me how her effort was lost. WTF. A job of just 12k and an account that gives me average of $450/month. My brother, she got angry more than me and had to quit. I didn't understand. I thought of it and it still didn't make sense to me. I accepted to be hurt, I battled with support and everything till the account was restored, and placed on search.

Life is easy, no need killing myself over things that doesn't edify people

bros....... you made mention of fiverr... been looking for someone to put me through please.. can we meet please? biko nu... i want to be a level 2 guy on fiverr
Re: . by Sterope(f): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin

OliviaPope:
Lool but I thought you wanted to marry her and take her to Europe grin grin
Re: . by Sterope(f): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Very emotional!grin cheesy grin

supersystemsnig:

sEND ME YOUR PIC, AND I'LLL DO A QUICK PHOTOSHOP AND SEND A NUDE WITH YOUR FACE ON IT, THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHOM YOU'RE DEALING WITH
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Sterope:
Very emotional!grin cheesy grin

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by sisisioge: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Wow! Una well done o. Thank God my NL exes are super amiable. He would have put me on a blast. All those sweet nothings my mama shouldn't ever see me do...chai!

Shout out to your ex-darlings...you rock grin

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

HERE THEY COME... i TOLD YOU OVER TEN TIMES WE DON'T HAVE ISSUES WITH ONE ANOTHER...MIGHT I ASK WHAT THE DEAL IS YE?

Oga, I find you very shocking! What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas babe! Stop being such a sissy. You are forking scaring your future babes away. Who wants a guy that sings like Davido when the chips are down. Be quite...its pretty cute attribute.

Shalom.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Freedom of speech is allowed.
But freedom after speech isnt guaranteed.
People who find it hard to mix in real life always find it hard to mix online also. and they fall victim of these e banters.
Words of Idi Amin of Uganda.

No one can actually run faster than a bullet grin grin grin

I carry no grudge for anyone. I lead a very simple life.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
sisisioge:

Oga, I find you very shocking! What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas babe! Stop being such a sissy. You are forking scaring your future babes away. Who wants a guy that sings like Davido when the chips are down. Be quite...its pretty cute attribute.

Shalom.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Words of Idi Amin of Uganda.

No one can actually run faster than a bullet grin grin grin

I carry no grudge for anyone. I lead a very simple life.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Let me help you complete it. You want to burn down the zoo. I no dey o. Python go dance for your head o! Lol
Hate speech bro. Hate speech. Burutai will come for your head. I get one top ranking military guy, the guy nah DPO grin grin for Enugu Ezike. He will surely save you from Burutai python dance.

I don't know any zoo save the one beside chitis in Nsukka
Re: . by Luckygurl(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2017
sisisioge:
Wow! Una well done o. Thank God my NL exes are super amiable. He would have put me on a blast. All those sweet nothings my mama shouldn't ever see me do...chai!

Shout out to your ex-darlings...you rock grin

Awwww!!!
My own mama would have skinned me alive tongue

Lemme do the shout out too grin grin
Haa!! They're plenty oo
I don't know where to start from grin grin
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2017
pidgintutor:

bros....... you made mention of fiverr... been looking for someone to put me through please.. can we meet please? biko nu... i want to be a level 2 guy on fiverr
You can make it in a month. Everything is possible depending on the kind of service you offer. Well, I think you should send a PM, but that will be weekend things. Week days is always busy for me.

I am ignoring a work I am doing now to save my life on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

nOT ENTIRELY TRUE, EVERY BULLET HAS A SPEED RANGE, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT OUT RAN A BULLET AT UNILAG... MOST BULLETS AFTER A CERTAIN DISTANCE DUE TO VISCOSITY OF THE AIR BEGIN TO SWERVE, WHY DO YOU THINK GUNS ASSSINS USE HAVE AN EXTRA NOZZLE? its to direct the shot
Shebi i tell you say I no know book. You see my life now. On my way to ask for a refund of my school fees
Re: . by pidgintutor: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

You can make it in a month. Everything is possible depending on the kind of service you offer. Well, I think you should send a PM, but that will be weekend things. Week days is always busy for me.

I am ignoring a work I am doing now to save my life on nairaland.

i am cool with weekends but do you stay in lagos?

are you sure i can be a level 2 guy in a month?

my skill is mobile and web development
Re: . by sisisioge: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

And confused too. On the deleted thread, he claimed I manipulated him into begging me each time we quarrel. Maybe his soul brother mrphysics has given him balls, now he is saying his words were lip service and I was the one always begging to be companion.
In another breath, he noticed emotional stone walling, from same person he claims he played.

Nawa!!!

I will be careful o. How can the one who brags he was the player be so pained. Shey you saw his outburst on the deleted thread...LOL. I wish you luck.

I didn't see the thread.. Unlucky me cheesy.

Biko no vex. Guys generally claim macho but still don't handle heartbreaks half as well as we do. Don't let him dissuade you from stepping on the dance floor with a NLander in the future. I kinda like you...and I know he secretly still do. This place has a lot of good people...I yamone grin

Shalom.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Shebi i tell you say I no know book. You see my life now. On my way to ask for a refund of my school fees

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by sisisioge: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

Awwww!!!
My own mama would have skinned me alive tongue

Lemme do the shout out too grin grin
Haa!! They're plenty oo
I don't know where to start from grin grin

I swear it...my ears for hear am grin grin
Re: . by sisisioge: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

aINT DEALING NigeRIANCHICKS NO MORE... THIS IS MY LAST... I'M OFF THE LOCALS... WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS, BUT WHO CAME OUT OF VEGAS WITH A BRICK IN HER HANDS ON MY HEAD? ASK HER

OK o, may your oyinbo chick be a scallywag tongue tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
sisisioge:

I didn't see the thread.. Unlucky me cheesy.

Shalom.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
sisisioge:

... tongue tongue

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

nOT ENTIRELY TRUE, EVERY BULLET HAS A SPEED RANGE, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT OUT RAN A BULLET AT UNILAG... MOST BULLETS AFTER A CERTAIN DISTANCE DUE TO VISCOSITY OF THE AIR BEGIN TO SWERVE, WHY DO YOU THINK GUNS ASSSINS USE HAVE AN EXTRA NOZZLE? its to direct the shot
the ones being shot here cannot be outrun my brother.
They are concise, precise and enable of making you deactivate your acct.
lol
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Girl is now threatening me as if we were never an item.I knew this would happen all through the not-so-good times and tried to keep her heart at rest in the event of a break up.Ironically,I'm so happy to be free once again.No proposal,introduction or marriage talks in my ears.Next now,I need to get that car and date the other girl.Expect the stories.Guys,keep posting.I'll read later.I'm at work now.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

lol

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2017
dokwhot:
...now.

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

yOU CAN ALWAYS OUTRUN A BULLET OH... WHAT MATTERS IS DISTANCE...IF THE GUY WITH THE GUN IS MORE THAN 12 FEET, BRO RUN....ITS THE FEAR OF THE GUN THAT PARALYZES PEOPLE AND NOT THE BULLET ITSELF... MIND YOU A GUN HAS BE POINTED AT ME BEFORE? lol haters in this country ehn...imade my last prayer and asked them to kill me, i won't drop my USB.... grin grin grin
In Nigeria one with gun is majority. But God pass them. Well, Kinetic energy K = I/2mv2. It depends on how far you are from where the gun was pointed at you. The world fastest man Usain Bolt covers 100m in 9 seconds. A bullet can do more. I know from projectile that object loses its energy, hence velocity decreases.
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

the ones being shot here cannot be outrun my brother.
They are concise, precise and enable of making you deactivate your acct.
lol
How do you know. The arrows that fly by day and night here comes straight from the producers in edo grin grin
You dare not outrun them
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
mrphysics:

How do you know. The arrows that fly by day and night here comes straight from the producers in edo grin grin
You dare not outrun them

IT HAS GONE
Re: . by mrphysics(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

dON'T FEAR WITCH CRAFT O... I'VE HANDLED THOSE SHITS SEVERALLY

Not be only witch craft, both aircraft. I never fear humans finish na to come begin fear witch craft.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / How To Live With a contentious woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.