Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? (1340 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by wizalpha(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Is there anything wrong to ask my Girl for sex when am in need of it?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by akincay: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2017
wizalpha:
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2017
grin

It depends...

Does she like sex? If yes...Then there is nothing wrong but u dont have to beg instead flirt with her...Sex is daaamn good when its given freely & not by force..

Now, if she is virgin or she is not into sex... Juz respect her decision...

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by attention007(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by themonk(m): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

It depends...

Does she like sex? If yes...Then there is nothing wrong but u dont have to beg instead flirt with her...Sex is daaamn good when its given freely & not by force..

grin
You smart. What's keeping you awake this early morning?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 07, 2017
themonk:

grin
You smart. What's keeping you awake this early morning?

grin

Its almost midday already on my side..so yeaaah im wide awake grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by themonk(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Its almost midday already on my side..so yeaaah im wide awake grin
Oh, you are not in our time zone.
What country are you in?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by MasterofNL: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2017
wizalpha:

On what basis are you asking her for sex? Are you her husband?

God hates formication and you have no right to demand for sex until you are married.

Repent from your evil ways so that God will not destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2017
MasterofNL:

God hates formication and you have no right to demand for sex until you are married.

Tell them Preacher!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Frenchkiss(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
MasterofNL:

LMAO!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by HeWrites(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

It depends...

SMH
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Gidex4u(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

It depends...

Who doesn't?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by wizalpha(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
MasterofNL:

Mr. Religious...tank u
Re: Is There Anything Wrong To Ask My Girl For Sex When Am In Need Of It? by Unekz(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Guyz throw more light on this topic

(1) (Reply)

Men With A Curved Penis Have A Significantly Higher Risk Of Cancers / I Love To Suck Fresh Neat Pussy / You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.