Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73192 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by spinna: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Smh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by emeijeh(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2018

2443 Likes 294 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Dannieln1: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Send me her number...
I want to talk to her
She needs fatherly advice

***modified***

The guy above me just declared ur election
Relationship INCONCLUSIVE

We've set September 28 for a RERUN to ascertain ur marriage rite

365 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

Hahahahahha

Baba I beg talk joor

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
After fvcking someone's daughter for three months you want to send her away ..you no no say you don get wife be that..
Infact take this..

1039 Likes 68 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dannieln1:
Send me her number...
I want to talk to her
She need advice

Give the advice here I go pass am to her

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stfadaanthony(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Be the man here. simply call her,seat her down and pour out your mind in the simplest way as possible. But expect a harsh reaction,but make sure your heat it into her hearings. It either you tell her that you need more space, or she need to find a job doing.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ritylove(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

549 Likes 53 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Dannieln1: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Give the advice here I go pass am to her
fatherly advice can not be passed through a third party

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by obi4eze(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think you are stupid.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by fairprincekenzy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
We die here

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by BuhariNaWah: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Look for a place for her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by madridguy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Empower her if you can to make her productive.

Put her for any training, tailoring/hairdresser or anyone.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
From what you've said so far, you don't mind her staying with you, provided she's got a job and subsequently contributing financially to your upkeeps. I think you should tell her how you feel, also, you should have thought of this before asking her to move in with you. Don't always act with your dick, but brain.

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by teekay213(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is not fair o.

After you Don see the girl finish

bleeped her morning, afternoon, nights na now you come need space

Where do you want her to go after she has left her sis place to your place.

To get job in this country is hard,is she not cleaning up your place,cooking for you washing your clothes and the rest

Fear God o.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Olachase(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
some guys wicked sha, after you Don destroy inside her paradise 3 good months anyway send me her number make I help you continue the mission
if she like mk she stay my house 8years
who cares money in the BANK

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
After fvcking someone's daughter for three months you want to send her away ..you no no say you don get wife be that..
Infact take this..

Well, I don't have issues she staying with me, but her not doing anything is just my problem sir

She's a lady bro, I know many things I've overlooked OK its not everything I will put down here, since she don't want anything, that the problem

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by donstan18: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
No just comment
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by chiommy123(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Well, I don't have issues she staying with me, but her not doing anything is just my problem sir

Get her the job first if she doesn't work then you can hand the matter into God's hand cry

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiommy123:
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for

I tire oh. Somebody he has sleeping with for 3 Months (90 Days), I'm sure they must have done all the sex styles that exist. Now he wants to chase her out.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Empower her if you can to make her productive.

Put her for any training, tailoring/hairdresser or anyone.

She's actually a hairdresser but she refused to go work

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by highqueen(f): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol babe saw free food, allow a sister enjoy.grin
Seriously, compell her to go.hustle.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stalwart123(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stalwart123(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tell him someone is pregnant for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tee59(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why not pay her bride price then.?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
stfadaanthony:
Be the man here. simply call her,seat her down and pour out your mind in the simplest way as possible. But expect a harsh reaction,but make sure your heat it into her hearings. It either you tell her that you need more space, or she need to find a job doing.

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
tee59:
Why not pay her bride price then.?

Then what? So she can be staying at home everyday doing nothing

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by biggy00000(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Like u rightly said, u don't av any issue with her staying provided she z productive.
Op, please kindly state your long term plan(s) for this lady in question.
If she is for keeps(wife to b) u wld b more concern with getting her a job/ skill than chasing her out but if u are ready to end the relationship conclusively then just ask her to leave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by chiommy123(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
cruchenutii:

I tire oh. Somebody he has sleeping with for 3 Months (90 Days), I'm sure they must have done all the sex styles that exist. Now he wants to chase her out.
he wants to cheat but he knows he can't bring the other lady home so he wants to use the excuse that she's not working to drive her away. op better go and collect list oh cos you can't run away from this one

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good, declare to her to resume back to work or she pack out. Please be serious while telling her this

Jasen1:

She's actually a hairdresser but she refused to go work

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.