Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

4 Reasons Your Relationship Is Not Working - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Your Relationship Is Not Working (375 Views)

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Your Relationship Is Not Working by relationship502: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2017
When love is in the air, it makes lovers want to break rules and they want to go extra mile for one another but what happens when love abruptly disappear into the thin air? It is usually heartbroken to realize that a relationship you’ve spent much time to build is going to collapse and end without you being able to save it. When this happens, it leaves the victims in emotional trauma. The reasons your relationship is not working will be revealed.

Many people who have experienced loss of enthusiasm in their relationships usually ask these questions; God why? Why me oh Lord? Why is this happening to me/us? They ask the questions of ‘why’. In this post, you will know the reasons why that once rosy and loving relationship (of yours) is no longer working.

Diminishing Feelings:- It’s high time we came to agreement that people change so does feelings, after all change is constant (popular saying). The number one element of love is feelings. Where this element reduces or never present in a relationship, you’ll agree with me that such relationship will not develop but rather come to an end. Some lovebirds have the ability to be patient and will always work to get things to workout when they perceive this but wouldn’t get it done because trying to wake a dead feeling is as good as feeling a basket with water.

Trust:- Just like feelings, trust is also a very important element of love, many would agree with me that it is the most important aspect of love. I am certain that whether you see trust as the most important element/aspect of love or not, you’ll agree with me that where you no longer see the integrity and honesty your partner used to possess, it poses a big threat to your relationship. When mind lost trust in a person, definitely, the urge to honor such person will no longer exist and for most people with trust issues in relationships, they can never talk it out again as the choice will be to walk away...full post

(1) (Reply)

This Amazing "Smart Watch With All Android Function" Android 4.4 Smart Watch 2.2 / Well Ordered Guide-line To Attract A Woman You Like / The Birthday Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.