Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,023 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? (2170 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Who Lives In Rooms Like This? / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by coolh3ad(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Marrying an illiterate is not easy, your thinking level and her thinking level won't be the same. Advice her to enroll in poly, get ND at least.

And what will the "ND" do to the thinking level. . There are so many SSCE holders that are intelligent than tertiary institutions graduates. Presently in Nigeria, it's advisable to have a handy work than wasting your precious time in a Nigerian higher institution.......Nigeria f*cked up education system.....
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
from what you posted I don't think the problem is about her having SSCE only.your mum does not want you to marry from her side which I think should be your major concern. Even if you enrol her in school the fact still remain mumsy won't let you marry from her side
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by Wallade(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marriage is about choices, make your choice.
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Highly not advisable.
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by Safiaa(f): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello Sir's and Ma's have been dating this girl for quite some time I love her and she loves me also but she doesn't have a tertiary education but though she has a handy work she is a hairdresser and she makes hair everyday but Mum and Dad has warned me that i should not marry from their area and a girl that is not educated how will I convinced my parents or should I leave the girl and search for something better?
How far? What happened to the pregnancy of your gf?
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Doesn't Have A Tertiary Education? by MyNewJackeT: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
OP all a woman need is

good English.

computer skills

online money transfer

ATM transactions

know how to manage money

know some dinner etiquette just in case you take her to dinner with top guys.

can cook

is clean and keep the kids clean or there's a washing machine in the house.

you don't have any issues again.

who education epp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Recommend Good Over Head Headphones 10k - 15k / What Do You Call This?fornication Or Adultery / See The Pre- Wedding Photos That Got Everyone One Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.