Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Read Amazing Love Story Unholy Pleasure Season 2!!(share) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Amazing Love Story Unholy Pleasure Season 2!!(share) (462 Views)

My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Amazing Love Story Unholy Pleasure Season 2!!(share) by nexusvibe: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Good Day everyone, welcome to another wonderful lovely series of our stories on Nexusvibe. Incase you missed the first season of Unholy pleasures do try to catch up and also try to leave comments we would love to know if we doing a good job. Enjoy and share with friends thanks.

Story begins...

“Forget it man, sugar mummy no de pay well o. they are very possessive and them no go give you any connection. The best they can do is hand some cash and once they are bored they will dump your ass” Charles said loudly I watched my two best friends argue and I realized how bad being unemployed can be. The boys had thought of different ways to make money and they argued about what could wheel in enough cash to sustain them. My name is Mark and I am a graduate of physiology with good grades, I finished my youth service two years ago and till now I haven’t found a job.

I live in an apartment with my best friends Seth and Charles. We met during our university days and have been friends since then, Charles teachesanswered
condary school and he foots most of the bills. While Seth and I looked for small jobs that brought in a little cash

“If I see sugar mummy wey go pay me 50k weekly I no mind, I go service am wella” Seth said and I answered

Continue reading episode 1 ... [url]http://nexusvibe.com/love-story-unhol…-two-episode-one/
[/url]

Episode 2 [url]http://nexusvibe.com/love-story-unhol…-two-episode-two/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Could Not Have Sex With Their Wife / How To Tell If Your Dream Girl Likes You / 7 Phases Of Anger In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.