Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " (839 Views)

Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by ClassCaptain(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nairaland's Writer known for his works in the romance and literature section of the forum and his humour filled and rib cracking stories has decided to drop a new book for the reading pleasure of nairalanders..

The humour filled book that is bound to keep you on the edge of your seat and laughing till tears drop out of your eyes chronicles the struggles of the main character ,Boo osin , a 24 year old virgin who is in desperate need of a romantic relationship and sets a goal to lose his virginity before his 25th birthday.

.He engages in a series of funny adventures to achieve his aim which all proved to be abortive until he finally encounters ' the love of his life ' on Facebook. Little does he know that the steamy Facebook romance will lead him to doom..

Now available on okadabooks for download ..

Guaranteed to make you laugh !!!

www.okadabooks.com/book/about/facebook_to_yabaleft/15646

Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by internetpo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm. Interesting. Never new class captain had great ideas for his writing skills.
Will get it and appraise this latest of his.
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by ClassCaptain(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
internetpo:
Hmm. Interesting. Never new class captain had great ideas for his writing skills.
Will get it and appraise this latest of his.

I really appreciate..Thank you so much for the support.. God bless you !!!

I look forward to your review .tell your friends too..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guy Check My Signature and Profile I Don Advertise Taya.. Nairaland People No Go Buy. Try Facebook
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by timidapsin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Booked..
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by Viserion: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
who don buy Abeg
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by sonofanarchy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin only one person
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by ClassCaptain(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
sonofanarchy:
grin only one person
you see say life hard ...
Re: Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " by sonofanarchy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
ClassCaptain:

you see say life hard ...
I see my brother send me the book I go pay later @ #300

(1) (Reply)

Sh!t!! 98% Of Nigerian Men Are Damn F@ggots!! - Nigerian G@y Blast Straight Men! / Why Do Guys Think Girls Can Get Any Guy She Wants / Ghanaians Are Uncivilized — Moesha Boduong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.