Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65521 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Gracesofar(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

not true..she just need to let them know when shes filling the form if she want to travel to the states

israel is not your everyday country..very special country

Obviously buh during the oral interview she might be denied visa at the mention of deportation or at the sight of it. U know how many pple will be on the queue for it? United z maliciously hostile giving their visa to a perfectly clean Nigerian talk less of one with a deportation record.

Just saying. Probably uve got experience that I haven't. Just judging with the way my mum was denied a US tourist visa almost 5 times. It's always rejected until finally Prayer Got answered and she was giving just a month or so sef buh u made hell of sense though. U might be right
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Gracesofar:
God help her. Cheers

God help her do what? Be smarter at committing fraud?

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cetzak: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry about this.If your husband resides in Isreal Legally ,All you need to do was visit the Embassy in Abuja and Apply for Visa .He will need to attached some Proof that your Husband resides in Isreal.They are strict but with all the required document ,you are guarantee Visa

3 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

theres always penalty for deportation and reasons for deportation

they deport people for many reasons

giving wrong answers or even behaving suspicious at ben gurion

she would be able to apply for UK or US as long as shes truthful and state the true reason for her deportation from the state of israel

Think for a second, you tell the US or UK visa officer that you were deported for falsifying a visa... and you think they will then stamp one of theirs in your passport? Sure.

12 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

Think for a second, you tell the US or UK visa officer that you were deported for falsifying a visa... and you think they will then stamp one of theirs in your passport? Sure.

i get your point but she can still claim she didnt know

but we still dont know if the visa was fake or something

she might be going to israel on pilgrimage visa or so

no one knows for sure

she didnt commit any hard crime against the state of israel so am sure she can still apply for UK or US

3 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by erico2k2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no one knows for sure

she didnt commit any hard crime against the state of israel so am sure she can still apply for UK or US
Bro there is no room for error in Isreal.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by cristianisraeli: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Bro there is no room for error in Isreal.

yea true

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no one knows for sure

That is not possible. Signing a visa application is an implicit agreement that you are aware of every information provided. In the US, the signed application is equivalent to a sworn statement in court, that is why the US warns strongly against using agents... claiming "i did not know" is not a valid excuse.

Only in Nigeria is lying, fraud and deceit considered "not a hard crime"... and we wonder why we all want to run away to other countries who take falsification of documents very seriously.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Gracesofar(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

God help her do what? Be smarter at committing fraud?

Calm down man.... She's obviously clean on dz. D fault is from the agent or whatever his called and she not checking the authenticity. Nd I won't blame her. Even as a kid till I was 16 or so. I tot d only place visa can be giving is from agent office coz dz wia my families go to in case of travelling or anytin.

Dnt blame her. No one is perfect he rfaukts are close to little and if she's a fraudster like u undermined she wud HV acted more perfect and not suck up at the sight of the promise land.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davedgr8:
UPDATE:

We just received a call frm her, she said her flight is shedule for 1am back to nigeria. It's all good.

One can only imagine the mood your family is in now with all this money spent!!! Its not easy .

It's obvious the agent is a scam cos very hardly will an authentic travel doc. be denied, especially at point of entry.

Don't call the agent, just storm their office 1st thing Monday ie if they don't disappear b4 you get there.

Arrange someone else to meet you up there with police officers so in case they have nothing reasonable to tell you, you will take them by surprise...

If the office is in a remote area, don't go alone PLEASE!!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by otokx(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Satanic Agents at work.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
TWoods:

There’s little doubt that your sister either traveled on a fake visa or lied on her application. The desperation is obvious. Why else would you try to apply as a pilgrim when you know the ultimate purpose is to go squat illegally in another man’s country?

And you claim to have been praying. To what god? A god who condones lying and deceit?
To the God of Magic grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Gracesofar:

Calm down man.... She's obviously clean on dz. D fault is from the agent or whatever his called and she not checking the authenticity. Nd I won't blame her. Even as a kid till I was 16 or so. I tot d only place visa can be giving is from agent office coz dz wia my families go to in case of travelling or anytin.

Dnt blame her. No one is perfect he rfaukts are close to little and if she's a fraudster like u undermined she wud HV acted more perfect and not suck up at the sight of the promise land.

That is your view... it is unfortunately not shared by actual visa officers. The issue of using visa agents has been exhaustively discussed in the travel section and actual VOs have given their views. You are held solely responsible for any information that is false in your application. If we all stopped trying to excuse fraud and dishonesty, we may get to a place where we are not all running away to countries where these types of issues are taken extremely seriously.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Gracesofar(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2017
TWoods:

That is your view... it is unfortunately not shared by actual visa officers. The issue of using visa agents has been exhaustively discussed in the travel section and actual VOs have given their views. You are held solely responsible for any information that is false in your application. If we all stopped trying to excuse fraud and dishonesty, we may get to a place where we are not all running away to countries where these types of issues are taken extremely seriously.

OK u made ur point. Cheers man
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by 1metre: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2017
def111:
The visa is fake... After your sister get back. Carry army men go beat the agent. He know what he did...

u maybe right. Fake entry visa can jeopardise your good plan. I wonder why people use agents in their visa applications when u can easily walk in any of the embassy and get your facts right and prepare for them.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Priceless200(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2017
TWoods:

Goshhhh.. What's with you man!
You talk like you are a VO in US/EUROPEAN embassies or something I don't just get. You are so sure that she can never get visa to any of these countries. Haba naa. One can never be all knowing and so certain no matter how experienced or knowing one may think he/she is.

Even people who misrepresent, those deported and temporarily banned still apply at the expiration of their ban and still get visa.
Even when you tell lies and later come clean, in these embassies themselves, you can still get visa. World is really not too heavy like that, stop being too much of a Nigerian and stop tighting the whole world to your chest pls.

Again, Agents are all not devils/bad (I beg to differ) infact, they are necessary devils if you ask me. They are professionals, even those climes we Nigerians rush to, there are still professional travel agents, even some embassies use the services of travel agencies.

By the way not everyone who needs or applies for visa is on Nairaland or is able to be on a platform that can guide them
The oniun is to decipher the truthful Agents, the real professionals who won't compromise. Those who are out for business and want to last long in the business not the desperate ones who wants to chop today and run away. They sure abound all over the place. Especially in Nigeria where everyone wants to get rich quick by any means possible.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by guiddoti: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Fake? and wasn't detected here in nigeria, took off frm murtala int'l airport, arrived ethiopia.. stl nt detected to be fake? nd off to israel only to knw d visa is fake?
why using agent for visiting visa?

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by xandy84: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2017
US deport UK citizens and UK deport US citizens.. Deportation can happen for various reasons and you can be allow to enter same country that deport you as long as you are not deported on criminal charges.

TWoods:

Good luck to you both.

I think the problem isn't that Nigerians are pessimistic, it is a question of why Nigerians have a predilection for doing things the crooked way. If we were simply honest, threads like this would not exist and we would not require a visa to go anywhere.

Also we need to be sure that we are describing the same situation. I doubt the UK or US would be willing to grant you a visa knowing that you've once been deported for falsifying a visa. But as i said, feel free to try.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by raphroye: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2017
And you think posting it on nairaland is the next thing to do? cry
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.