Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (65519 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by seangy4konji: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2017
YOUR SISTER probably said

MadamLwhy are you here

I am going to see my husband..i miss him so much...

ohh ok...step aside while your agent wrote an adress of a hotel as accomodation and all..checked on system and your sister is already looking like someone who is going to market to prepare amala and ewedu...lol...jokes apart...

You need to act the part mehn...Never thought of isreal before but on the list now including Lebanon and Egypt...

Hope they did not cancel her visa...but to confirm a visa and procedurea should not be hard nard now...guess agent took ur passport away and bring am back..this is not 1989...u gats go there urself and submit..even usa drop box..no one can do it for you...

3 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by seangy4konji: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2017
husband
planetx:
Why does she even want to go live in that racist ass country called Israel. You see the way they treat the Palestinians talk less of Africans ask the Ethiopian Jews who are treated like 3rd class citizens.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by seangy4konji: 1:30am On Oct 08, 2017
twoods calm down..i see the way you take things as if na u sabi every.yes its good to let people know falsifying is or wont be of any benefit to them or us in general but you always like to stress it like a commander.u no be consular...i will only share you one of different things cos OFIRI LETI...Walls have hears...ibne of mys cousin was rejected UK 3 times and invitation was from bro from their mother side 4 of them with british passport but he was used to falsifying docs.got banned for 10 years...we got the letter on a monday and responded on wednesday and they put a call through the next monday and on that same passport they put that stamp you seem to put as one of theirs as if it is not meant to be stamped on one of our passports...where ur power stop na there some other people begin...dont falsify docs and always be truthful..

i got nothing in this world myself..my word and my balls..i dont break it. be easy when you try to correct people...they will understand better instead of acting like say their destiny is controlled by the knowledge of what you know.
TWoods:

Think for a second, you tell the US or UK visa officer that you were deported for falsifying a visa... and you think they will then stamp one of theirs in your passport? Sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by TWoods(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2017
seangy4konji:
twoods calm down..i see the way you take things as if na u sabi every.yes its good to let people know falsifying is or wont be of any benefit to them or us in general but you always like to stress it like a commander.u no be consular...i will only share you one of different things cos OFIRI LETI...Walls have hears...ibne of mys cousin was rejected UK 3 times and invitation was from bro from their mother side 4 of them with british passport but he was used to falsifying docs.got banned for 10 years...we got the letter on a monday and responded on wednesday and they put a call through the next monday and on that same passport they put that stamp you seem to put as one of theirs as if it is not meant to be stamped on one of our passports...where ur power stop na there some other people begin...dont falsify docs and always be truthful..

i got nothing in this world myself..my word and my balls..i dont break it. be easy when you try to correct people...they will understand better instead of acting like say their destiny is controlled by the knowledge of what you know.

Your post is quite dumb and frankly is the problem with Nigeria. I don't post as a consular officer, i am not one. I simply post as a concerned Nigeria who is sick of attitudes like yours. They are the reason you would kill to get the right to live in the West, even though you seem to endorse the same corruption that is the bane of underdevelopment of Nigeria. Good luck to you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 2:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Wey that immigration officer Vickyrotex

lol. Immigration officer ke? undecided
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 2:51am On Oct 08, 2017
TWoods:

Your post is quite dumb and frankly is the problem with Nigeria. I don't post as a consular officer, i am not one. I simply post as a concerned Nigeria who is sick of attitudes like yours. They are the reason you would kill to get the right to live in the West, even though you seem to endorse the same corruption that is the bane of underdevelopment of Nigeria. Good luck to you.
My brother calm down,we are all learning,if the visa is genuine then no much issues,she can simply tell them at the u.s embassy the Agent made a mistake,she doesn't have to say falsified visa,i used to be a travel consultant,and i can tell u categorically every country uses Travel agents, especially americans going to Asia and Latin America,some Agents book Americans on wrong trips,some dupe them,t happens,she was just unfortunate if the visa happens to be genuine,but information n purpose of travel doesnt match....

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by linearity: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
How do u mean bycut bro? does it our immigration officers re wack nd didn't knw there job to our dem take off if any rule was actually breached?

For outbound flights from Nigeria, it is not the duty of Nigeria immigration to ensure that you have the proper traveling documents. In fact, they don't care if you have a visa or not. Their job is to make sure, if you were a visitor to Nigeria that you didn't over stay or cause any issue and will check what you are taking out of the country is legal and that all duties are paid. They are not even equipped with the knowledge and machinery to detect fake visas of each country except that of Nigeria as countries with not allow other countries access to those 'secrets and know hows' or computer systems to check visa authenticity.

It is the job of the foreign immigration on the check-in counter at the other end to ensure that you have the right documents and that was what was done in Israel. Also, the Airlines now took it upon themselves to make sure that, you have the proper papers, only because the foreign country fines them heavily for each person they brought in without proper documentation...but they can be sloppy the discharge of this duty.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Diso60090(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying
una think say God be don answer una prayer for wish level? Una wan use her invest na today person begin travel them nor enter abeg who get work make he/she go who nor get fit sit down for house dey think grin
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by stonecoldcafe: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2017
claremont:
You said her husband works in Isreal. If he is living there legally, your sister should have simply gone through the legal route for visas, rather than use agents.

God bless u jare
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Kabz: 4:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmm...they have taken me aside to a small waiting room at Ben Gurion Airport before, after the lady attendant said she couldn't find my details on her system. Thankfully, I was let go after they finally got confirmation. I don't have the exact details of what transpired, but I can infer that

the agent that handled her application didn't do a thorough job (might not necessarily be a fake visa). For visa application, especially in Isreal, proper correspondence and communication with the Israeli Ministry of Interior is key.

The green passport is always a red flag for airport officials, so once you have that passport, you must be confident enough and get your story straight otherwise na house straight.

So sorry about your Sister...I can understand how it feels especially with the amount of money spent already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by bastien: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Kabz:
Hmmm...they have taken me aside to a small waiting room at Ben Gurion Airport before, after the lady attendant said she couldn't find my details on her system. Thankfully, I was let go after they finally got confirmation. I don't have the exact details of what transpired, but I can infer that

the agent that handled her application didn't do a thorough job (might not necessarily be a fake visa). For visa application, especially in Isreal, proper correspondence and communication with the Israeli Ministry of Interior is key.

The green passport is always a red flag for airport officials, so once you have that passport, you must be confident enough and get your story straight otherwise na house straight.

So sorry about your Sister...I can understand how it feels especially with the amount of money spent already.
by far the best comment so far

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Fxwarrior: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
UPDATE:

We just received a call frm her, she said her flight is shedule for 1am back to nigeria. It's all good.

So you mean she paid to go and see Airport in Israel?
Why not try prison break. Tell security you need to ease yourself and remove the window, change clothing, blend with the crowd.

NB: I watched it in film so atleast leave me to my imaginations.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by opedaydydx9(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2017
seangy4konji:

ogiri leti
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Originalsly: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmm....processing visa since 2015.... tried different agents... never tried the embassy/consulate? ...even with all the prayers didn't a voice say try the consulate?...of not ...then where on earth did the prayers go?...I guess to the agent.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International is the World's Most Secure Airport. There are many aviation security systems that outclass our own. God help my country, let people start applying NIGERIA VISA ....
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Mznaett:
Flee from all these agents... They aren't trust worthy

Thought u can't get it done without passing through them... I need an explanation Pls
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by abbeyty(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
UPDATE:

We just received a call frm her, she said her flight is shedule for 1am back to nigeria. It's all good.

All this might be for her own benefit, let her sit at home, establish herself. These countries are not heaven
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by toprealman: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Flee from Agents.......
Once wrote to the coordinator of international recruitment and even copied their VC when the University suggested I use an agent for admission application.
My argument was simple, will the agent also do my research and coursework? They backtracked, admission offered within days.......I declined the offer!
Yes, flee from agent..... whether of darkness or maybe they have "light" in their office, still flee from them.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by LyfeJennings(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Fake? and wasn't detected here in nigeria, took off frm murtala int'l airport, arrived ethiopia.. stl nt detected to be fake? nd off to israel only to knw d visa is fake?

People dey do am
The visa is fakest
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Deo1986(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2017
And why are you keen on her going abroad? What for? Its time all country start depoting every Nigerian, they are a disgrace. Tell your sis home is the best.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Gracesofar:

Calm down man.... She's obviously clean on dz. D fault is from the agent or whatever his called and she not checking the authenticity. Nd I won't blame her. Even as a kid till I was 16 or so. I tot d only place visa can be giving is from agent office coz dz wia my families go to in case of travelling or anytin.

Dnt blame her. No one is perfect he rfaukts are close to little and if she's a fraudster like u undermined she wud HV acted more perfect and not suck up at the sight of the promise land.

Can you please explain in detail where one can get visa aside agent.. That has been my believe
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by Pat081: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2017
uthor=Davedgr8 post=61194370]Just when we thought God has answered our prayers, we received the catastrophic news from her this morning.

Her husband who base in Tel Aviv, Israel has been processing her visa since 2015, they've tried different agents and it didn't work out, even tried going with the pilgrimage. All failed.. Their money is still With those agents.

Fortunately, they tried another agent in Lagos and it worked out. to cut the story short, she took off for Israel yesterday at about 2pm, arrived Ethiopia at around 7pm yesterday.. And called to inform us. We were all filled With joy. They took off from Ethiopia at about 2hr from that time and arrived Israel around past 2am this morning.

Unfortunately, we got the shocker from her that some of them weren't given exit card and will be deported With the next available flight cos their data page didn't get to Israel.

Today is saturday and the agent number isn't reachable.

Mum, dad and my siblings have been in a bad mood since we received the news. Her husband has been calling to cheer us up.

Pls, can it b resolved. we've bn praying
[/quote]My dear Op u just make mention dat dey try pilgrimage too still nt work out let her try another Africans country 1st maybe is nt in her ......... ..........to go to dat country
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by tobiasbeecher: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Davedgr8:
Fake? and wasn't detected here in nigeria, took off frm murtala int'l airport, arrived ethiopia.. stl nt detected to be fake? nd off to israel only to knw d visa is fake?
What do you know? What the told you was the truth. In fact, I suspect that's was the case here. My friend travelled to China with a fake visa, only to be turned back at the Chinese port of entry. It was in China he discovered that his visa was fake! It happens bro, though I'm not ruling out other reasons but I suspect the fake visa more. It's good to confI'm the visa given to you before travelling with it.
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by kaydp: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Hhmmmmm
Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by fredpaul: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2017
TWoods:

If this is true then your sister can forget about going to the US, Canada, the UK etc. The question of whether you have ever been deported from any country is asked on their application forms. Stating the use of a falsified visa as the reason is sure to lead to an automatic denial. Sometimes, pure honesty is better than endless fasting and prayer.

You are not correct denial of visa doesn't mean she cant get visa in US or Canada in fact it doesn't affect her chances, From my vast traveling experience i will tell you something, her visa might be genuine actually, but you see the immigration officers at your POE can decide sending you back for no just reason. They have the right and you cant do nothing about that, especially when you are a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning by muller101(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The God that maketh d impossible possible can do it.
grin latest update . Her flight to Nigeria is by 1am she should be on her way back by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.