Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood (4793 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Shakes my head , Cardi B a good rapper, do you like Lil Yatchy and Lil Uzi too ?
lol.. Abeg..don't even go there grin I change the channel when their songs come up grin grin grin grin
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Blackhawk01: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Love this.

It isn't applicable to everyone tho. #Pity

How're you?
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
And idiots are liking Jude's posts. Fools.

Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by pu7pl3(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol.. Abeg..don't even go there grin I change the channel when their songs come up grin grin grin grin

Bro lil uzi is dope jor cheesy
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by pu7pl3(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
smiley

Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bro lil uzi is dope jor cheesy
but his face bro... Gives me goosebumps.

A funny rapper as well grin especially the way he began his part in "bad and boujee"
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by pu7pl3(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
but his face bro... Gives me goosebumps.

A funny rapper as well grin especially the way he began his part in "bad and boujee"

Yea he has funny lines... i like the dude with his short boy swagg
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea he has funny lines... i like the dude with his short boy swagg
lol...as long as the money keeps coming in bro, who cares about looks these days? grin
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...as long as the money keeps coming in bro, who cares about looks these days? grin

Lol thank you... wait i know who does... nobody cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:

Confam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sholaqe:
On my way to have some crazy fun. tongue
see her tongue still cute tho
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by mrMeen(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow... You're begging already, but I still wanna take the teasing an extra mile wink
abegi guys de this thread now �
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
why are you laughing.. You understand me right?
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

It isn't applicable to everyone tho. #Pity

How're you?
Hmm, i'm very well and you?
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
why are you laughing.. You understand me right?
you are missing your man? Or you are with your man? Or like your man? And er should slide into your dm because it is not slippery.

Me I want to add you on Facebook sha grin I don't know if that guy will allow that sad
Re: Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineG:
you are missing your man? Or you are with your man? Or like your man? And er should slide into your dm because it is not slippery.

Me I want to add you on Facebook sha grin I don't know if that guy will allow that sad
Oyah send it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her / "I Don't Care Wat People Say About Me-450k Per Night Slay Queen Reacts (pics) / Busty Actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.