Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man (1504 Views)

Which words describes a Chapter Of Your Life Currently? / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Benbeezy: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2018
50 QUALITIES THAT DESCRIBES A REAL MAN

Female logic is extremely hard to understand. No wonder it’s so difficult to imagine what makes the perfect man who can win a woman’s heart. The fact remains that every real woman desires to marry a real man.

Being a real man is not cheap, It doesn't mean you sleep with 100 girls but means you fight for one girl even if 99 others are chasing you. There are prices you must pay for you to be a REAL MAN. So who is a real man?

1. A real man is a man that fears God.

2. A real is a man is a man of purpose.

3. A real man knows how to make, save and invest money wisely.

4. A real man is focused.

5. A real man does not go about dating different girls and breaking their heart. He is not a player.

6. A real man wait for sex until his wedding night.

7. A real man is not a liar. He is faithful, loyal and honest

8. A real man is a reader.

9. A real man is not a trouble maker.

10. A real man is not proud and neither aarrogant.

11. He will marry his intending spouse without waiting too long.

12. A real man helps his woman to be a better person.

13. A real man takes care of his appearance.

14. He is a man of wisdom

15. A real man strives to be a role model.

16. A real man is a great leader.

Go Here To Continue:
http://www.olowusblog.com/2018/04/50-qualities-that-describes-real-man.html?m=1

Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by ubunja(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2018
summarize down to 10 points...
then shove it all up your ....
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
BS...
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018
a real man is man that is financially stable
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by ubunja(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
a real man is man that is financially stable
poor girls are always hungry

5 Likes

Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
A real man is a man that doesn't give a fvck about this list.
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Benbeezy: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
theAccountant:
A real man is a man that doesn't give a fvck about this list.

That's a lie
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Benbeezy:

That's a lie
You must be a nice guy. How do I know? They always look for a list to validate their own somebodiness. I know you've gone through that list and ticked 50/50 for yourself and believe you're a real man.
Well, if you need a list to know that, then you're no man, You're most likely a pvssy worshiper
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by ubunja(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Benbeezy:

That's a lie
thats something you're yet to know about women. if women had lists that they used to get "perfect" men then why are many women single today? why are they losing virginity outside marriage? why are so many of them babymamas? why is the marriage rate going down? becoz that list is a bluff. they put it out so losers can cancel themselves out.
here is an experiment for you:
next time ask a girl to give you 3 things she likes in a guy. then make the decision to oppose that list. and see what will happen. the world wont end. and neither will she walk away. she'll still like you

1 Like

Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

thats something you're yet to know about women. if women had lists that they used to get "perfect" men then why are many women single today? why are they losing virginity outside marriage? why are so many of them babymamas? why is the marriage rate going down? becoz that list is a bluff. they put it out so losers can cancel themselves out.
here is an experiment for you:
next time ask a girl to give you 3 things she likes in a guy. then make the decision to oppose that list. and see what will happen. the world wont end. and neither will she walk away. she'll still like you
Well said
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
theAccountant:

Well said
you wanted a word?
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
you wanted a word?
Nahh
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
theAccountant:
Nahh
so i can ignore that DM?
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

so i can ignore that DM?
Nahh....
You asked if I wanted a word...
I want over a hundred word actually ... wink
Re: 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

so i can ignore that DM?
Oh that. I almost forgot I sent that.
Yes I want a word or hundred

(1) (Reply)

What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! / What Do Women Really Want? / 24 Year Old Business Admin Graduate Searches For A Boyfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.