Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? (40233 Views)

Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nickizoe(f): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
WE FINALLY FOUGHT HARD TO BE SENT OUT OF THE GROUP STAGE.... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mike4real2(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
IWOBI for not allowing us to bring out our calculators tonight. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by opeyemi100(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
I would like to nominate Leon Balogun But.....

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Manred0(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abdullahi Shehu was just too good today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by drpaepae: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
ELVISHOT:
Nigeria finally made us proud with the 1 - 0 victory over Zambia.

Who was the man of the match?

Who will get the N1m and 10 bags of rice?

Mikel
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Daviddoma(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided kiss
Onimama2:
i ll go for balogun.
that guy called echejile is a real calamity. undecided
undecided
Onimama2:
i ll go for balogun.
. Echejile echejile echejile.hw many tym did I call u.u beta hag ur boot ooo.cz ur presence in d field Is a hrt break AS FOR MAN OF THE MATCH I GIVE IT TO BALOGUN.. cool undecided undecided undecided kiss
Onimama2:
i ll go for balogun.
undecided
Onimama2:
i ll go for balogun.
. Echejile echejile echejile.hw many tym did I call u.u beta hag ur boot ooo.cz ur presence in d field Is a hrt break AS FOR MAN OF THE MATCH I GIVE IT TO BALOGUN..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by crackerspub: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nairalane:
The Referee

Let's stay as one, Nigeria. See the combination of how An Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo contributed to our joy this night.

Unity Beggar cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Queenslary(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chrisantus Macauley cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Flashh: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
To me, I would give it to the finisher(Iwobi), he scored the only goal for the team's success tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Dc4life(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'll give it to Leon Balogun. Was rock solid at the back today

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by FisifunKododada: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where is the Ghana-boy that was shouting about 2 weeks ago saying Nigeria will not qualify for world cup? Where is the piece of shyte? Come out let me and my people poo on you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

leathalbeast OR is it leathalmonkey or ebolamonkey come out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by phreakabit(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mikel, Shehu,Iwobi in that order.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kenex4ever(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
usmanktg2:
Abdullahi Shehu.

He provided the assist after a wonderful run and almost provided another.

He should take the rice home.

Modern football has shifted from the idea of Number 10, but to the idea of brilliant 2 & 3. Madrid proved it, Today's match just proved it.

10 Bags of rice for Shehu, the rest, one one plate ���
If u play football you will know that to score at dat tight space is very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by nerodenero: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
The difference today was Alex Iwobi, his goal is the reason we are celebrating. He is surely the MOM.

Leon Balogun was solid, strong and played like his life would end if we loses. His displays is worth rememberinggrincheesy.

Somebody should please end Echejile's Eagles career. He is the weakest link in the team. If we are serious about making any impact at the Worldcup, Echejile should be replaced.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is better they split
Balogun
Moses
Iwobi and the one that gave him the assist

If not.... undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kenex4ever(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ndlistic:
Congratulations to Nigeria, but to be sincere Which Country is going to represent us in Rusia 2018. Is it Nigeria or Biafra. Just asking...
Congrats to Iwobi for making us proud..
Has Iwobi ever shown interest in being a biafran.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
God bless mikel obi. He has been a good servant to Nigeria. Like okocha, useless CAF has refused to recognise them as Africa's best.

MOTM was moses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Eagle360(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Commentators grin
Those guys are slowpoke, they almost kill somebody with their noise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Tommy10g: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
iwobiiiiiiii all the way
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Krisddon: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Look at how all of us are happy that Nigeria won Zambia and qualified for the World Cup. Alex Iwobi an Igbo guy scored the goal that qualified Nigeria. Now, no one is talking about tribe here. Supposing it was a crime he committed, u will see name checkers rush to check and make vile comments. Well, this is how it ought to be, though I'm not a foot ball avid but I'm happy. I wish Phyno and Olamide can be president and vice president respectively with Seriki as the Senate president. Those guys make me happy than all our public office holders put together.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Yesbody: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
The guy who scored the goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Kevsman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mabea: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think they are 5 who i think did very well :balogun,shehu,obi,iwuobi,ndidi but i will pick shehu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Tommy10g: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenex4ever:
Has Iwobi ever shown interest in being a biafran.
epp me tell him o
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by donblade85555(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by lightinchrist4: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have stopped watching football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kbbanj10(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ndlistic:
Congratulations to Nigeria, but to be sincere Which Country is going to represent us in Rusia 2018. Is it Nigeria or Biafra. Just asking...
Congrats to Iwobi for making us proud..
Thank God you mentioned Iwobi for making us proud. Definitely Nigeria will represent us. Thanks jare
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by KingsleyBJ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulations Super eagles!

Congratulations Nigeria!!

This time we were spared the stress of running permutations of our fate: "If X country and Y country meet, and X loses, we will hopefully beat Z country and qualify"

Another thing; when Iwobi netted that electrifying goal, everyone in my viewing centre including myself jumped up in excitement chanting "Iwobi...Iwobi...Iwobi...." all in a spontaneous unison. We were all happy and no one cared about who or where the scorer was from, all we cared about was that the country(football team) has made an achievement, a laudable feat that.

There is no sense of unity greater than this, but unfortunately, such moments hardly come by nowadays.

Im BeeJay Onuoha, a GRAPHIC DESIGNER

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by TeamSimple(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
I see so many comments driven along tribal lines .. It obvious Balogun held our defense .. Which was our grace
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by PDPGuy: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Balogun was the MOTM. His tireless and fearless defensive displays was a beauty to watch.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Roon9(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
usmanktg2:
Abdullahi Shehu.

He provided the assist after a wonderful run and almost provided another.

He should take the rice home.

Modern football has shifted from the idea of Number 10, but to the idea of brilliant 2 & 3. Madrid proved it, Today's match just proved it.

10 Bags of rice for Shehu, the rest, one one plate ���

U sabi watch match. Even sofa score rated him as d man of the match

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.